• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I've rated it. It's very good, but I can't tell if it's better than the other cause I didn't read that one. My Isaac moveset also didn't got the attention I wanted either. I know that feel bro!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
What about Tornadoes that go through almost everything and are spamable as ****? Also, everyone has got lag on his moves, except MetaKnight. Can't think of any move besides Fsmash that has reasonable punishable lag, and even Fsmash you gotta be quick against...
mk has lag, just not much. all of it however punishable.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
He got lag alright, but just way less than others on average. Especially his aerials are like that.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Digging it up for you. Give me about 10 minutes. I'm a slow mo-fo

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@Diddy Just look in my Victini blog in the Blog section in this website. It's in the OP.

Come on, guys. The moveset is to replace my old one, but I need to make sure it's a smart idea.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well I'd hope so. And well, I'd think they'd play more like a mix between Ness/Lucas and Marth/Roy/Ike honestly. I could do a quick moveset (would probably work for either)

B: Ragnarok. Isaac / Matthew charge up their blade similary in fashion like the FE characters would (but with no freedom of letting go like them) and casts a huge sword-like projectile out of it about a Bowser and a half wide (with an awesome sweetspot in the very middle) about 2 characters in front of him. The move would be as slow almost as Ganondorf's Warlock Punch, but has around the same knockback (weaker still) and does a whopping 28~32% when sweetspotted. 19~22% if a little off, 10~14% at the very end of the move). The move would probably have some super armor as well at the last few frames of the move.

Up B: Growth. Plants grow out of the ground to attack, or grow around a ledge for Isaac to climb back to the stage (working similary to a ladder). The plants would cause a slight sort of trapping effect, and do around 5% damage, but could be a good set up for a stronger attack. The higher the other character's %, the longer they stay trapped kinda similar to how ZZS's stun works, but this one is somewhat weaker. You can escape the plants by jumping.

Side B: I'd want to put Move here, but I kinda dislike the idea of it being an attack for him so... I say this should be Stone Spire, a ranged charge up move involving stone spires falling out of the sky on an opponent. If charged for a little, just one Spire comes out, and does about 12~14% damage, and could be considered as Isaac's main projectile, as it'd be coming out as fast as PK Fire would (except it being slightly stronger and with shorter range). Charged up somewhat longer and Isaac would cast 2 Spires next to each other, each doing about 12~14% damage. Charged up fully Isaac would cast a total of 4 Spires, and the effect would be similar to Charizard's Rock Smash on earlier %s, and would have nice knockback.

Down B: Gaia. A moveable projectile you can aim at the ground, where you can create an earthy erruption out of when releasing B. Like Stone Spire, you can actually build up damage as well when holding B, but this one lacks the sheer power you can build up with Stone Spire, but it can trap better, and requires a little more skill even. It's a option only usable on SOLID ground, so not on small platforms, it can also be done around edges, but not OVER the edges as it needs ground to be preformed. And it's strongest or most effective when a character is on the ground as well. It's actually like a moveable mine of sorts, and can be as strong depending on how long you hold B. It's the same kind of story with Stone Spire, hold B briefly and release and Gaia would be a small erruption, covering about 1.5 a Mario wide and does 11~14% if the opponent gets trapped in fully. Hold it longer and you'd have Mother Gaia which'd already cover 3 Mario's wide and could do 16~18%, hold if for the longest and you have Grand Gaia, which is a massive attack doing 23~27% and delivers great knockback if the opponents gets trapped in the move fully. As a general rule with this move, the stones comming out of the erruption do the building up damage, would work KIND OF similar to the Smart Bombs.

General playstyle of Isaac would be harder to learn than most characters, as his ranged attacks are his biggest assets. His Psynergy is rather slow, but are very good setups, a small Gaia spell could be cast into a stronger Spire spell, or otherwise. He'd be highly unpredictable, but at the same time, rather slow and furnable while casting spells. He wouldn't like projectile spam himself either, but Isaac has a strong big shield to protect himself with (like, Mewtwo's big shield but slightly smaller) and a normal Spire would be fast enough to counter back with most of the time.

He's highly versitale in his B moves, and his A moves would mostly consist of sword attacks. His sword would be a little longer than Toon Link's, and are mostly swift attacks with only a few moves you can effectively kill with. As a Venus Adept he fights the best on the ground, and would perhaps have a below average aerial game and jumps. He also would be a tad lighter than Marth, but shorter as well. He would mainly be good at egdeguarding, and KOing characters from the side of the screen, not from the top. His grab game is above average though and his throws go far and do good damage, and could possibly be ranged if they implenent the Move ability from him in it (it wouldn't go as far as in Brawl, but rather about a character in front of him) to counter these seeminly broken grabs, if Isaac would miss a grab, there is some serious lag involved. His running speed is about as fast as Luigi's, maybe a little faster even. Overall he's a character you have to play with smarts, but he can be highly effective if used well. His Psynergy is powerful and great for setting up combos, but he's still rather fragile, and even though he has some speed you have to watch out for lag often.

EDIT: As a Final Smash, it must be Judgement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iHwgkwtMUY
It lacks the A moves, Smashes and Aerials though. But I suggested the Smashes should involve Djinn (Venus Djinni especially) and the grabs should be inspired on Psynergy as Move, Pound and such (ranged grabs as well).

And I'll check out your blog right away Asage.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
it lacks the a moves, smashes and aerials though. But i suggested the smashes should involve djinn (venus djinni especially) and the grabs should be inspired on psynergy as move, pound and such (ranged grabs as well).

And i'll check out your blog right away asage.
tl;d r

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Why can't I say ******s but I can say boobs?
Boob doesn't really mean the same thing. It's just slang, and is even used on Kids' shows.

Anyway, Meta Knight is only a bit below Akuma level, but frankly, that's strong enough to be banned. Frankly, I'd rather he got nerfed then move everyone else up in power, unless you're Ganondorf who needs it. The rest are not BAD at all, a bit pitiful for some, and really good for others. The rest don't require buffs at all. Maybe the entire Zelda trio could use it.

Frankly, we have 40 playable characters total. I'd rather change around 2 than 38, and it's not hard to reason that a developer would agree. If only 2 are the problem, fix 'em first. Then see what happens.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You had to post "tl;dr"?

You couldn't have just not read the post and gonn' about yo business?

:phone:
It's like ordening a pizza, with specific extra ingredients and send it back once it's arrived. :glare:

Also ASage, I think I prefer the Down B in the old moveset a bit to the newer one. But overall, the new moveset seems like an improvement. But why would Victini be lighter than Pikachu?

Speaking of Pikachu, he should be Olimar's size. He's always been so huge, it just looks weird.

Boob doesn't really mean the same thing. It's just slang, and is even used on Kids' shows.
I was refering to 2 of them actually. And do they refer to the same sort of boobs on a kids show as I'm doing? Or do they use 'boob' as a word for a fool or something? It's kind of a huge difference...

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
N, you're the Golden Sun guy, yeah?

How would you feel if they went with Dark Dawn's Isaac, but provided an alternate costume of his original? This would mean he's have that adult look, probably minus the beard, but otherwise had his original design.

...Of course, I'm probably the one being the weirdo here. I suppose using the original design would be priority, lol.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You had to post "tl;dr"?

You couldn't have just not read the post and gonn' about yo business?

:phone:
I had too. it was that long.

Anyway, Meta Knight is only a bit below Akuma level, but frankly, that's strong enough to be banned. Frankly, I'd rather he got nerfed then move everyone else up in power, unless you're Ganondorf who needs it. The rest are not BAD at all, a bit pitiful for some, and really good for others. The rest don't require buffs at all. Maybe the entire Zelda trio could use it.

Frankly, we have 40 playable characters total. I'd rather change around 2 than 38, and it's not hard to reason that a developer would agree. If only 2 are the problem, fix 'em first. Then see what happens.
no, you just need to get better at brawl. mk is just ok, the other top tiers are just as good.

Speaking of Pikachu, he should be Olimar's size. He's always been so huge, it just looks weird.
olimar shouldnt be in smash, it just looks wierd.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's like ordening a pizza, with specific extra ingredients and send it back once it's arrived. :glare:

Also ASage, I think I prefer the Down B in the old moveset a bit to the newer one. But overall, the new moveset seems like an improvement. But why would Victini be lighter than Pikachu?

Lol the 1st para, because I did that one time XD

(B)v? Alright, maybe I can do a little remixin'. Also, the reason why Victini's lighter than Pikachu is because he's lighter than Pikachu in the Pokedex (Mewtwo arguement).

Olimar=Hobbit.
DESTROY THE DAMNED RING!
...Oh wait.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
It even had pictures, at the very least you coulda looked at those and understood. :/ Did you even finish high school my man?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I was refering to 2 of them actually. And do they refer to the same sort of boobs on a kids show as I'm doing? Or do they use 'boob' as a word for a fool or something? It's kind of a huge difference...
You'd be correct on your last statement. Fools. I wish they'd use that instead myself.

-marc- said:
no, you just need to get better at brawl. mk is just ok, the other top tiers are just as good.
Results clearly disagree with you. MK is the best by far, and is in his own tier for a damn reason. That's because he's the best overall, with no one truly equal with him. Keep in mind that he's nerfed in the rules list, making an illusion that people go even with him. Remove the Ledge Grab Limit. Let's see if anybody beats him consistently.

He and Ganondorf need changes the most of all. Same with Zelda and Link.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Diddy and Snake are also real good, but at least they got exploitable weaknesses and at least SOME bad or worse matchups.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
It even had pictures, at the very least you coulda looked at those and understood. :/ Did you even finish high school my man?
barely. and those pictures were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too detailed, didn't look

You'd be correct on your last statement. Fools. I wish they'd use that instead myself.

Results clearly disagree with you. MK is the best by far, and is in his own tier for a damn reason. That's because he's the best overall, with no one truly equal with him. Keep in mind that he's nerfed in the rules list, making an illusion that people go even with him. Remove the Ledge Grab Limit. Let's see if anybody beats him consistently.

He and Ganondorf need changes the most of all. Same with Zelda and Link.
results for mk are posted as mk users even if they only use him once in a tourney, so they really arent that accurate mang.

and its not like anti-plank doesnt exist. uair plank>get spiked.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Diddy and Snake are also real good, but at least they got exploitable weaknesses and at least SOME bad or worse matchups.
Exactly. I can't think of any changes to Diddy, but some of Snake's hitboxes are a bit too good, and could use some tweaks. But the 4 I spoke of need changes first before anything. Then Snake, and is there any problems with Diddy besides him being good? Any bad hitboxes, invincibility frames?

-marc- said:
results for mk are posted as mk users even if they only use him once in a tourney, so they really arent that accurate mang.

and its not like anti-plank doesnt exist. uair plank>get spiked.
Results are posted from various tourneys, and the results are indeed accurate. And no anti-planker can do it safely 100% of the time. MK can plank safely in general. He has no unsafe options, and his counters are very iffy at best.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Next time be prepared for what you ask for. You ever send a girl back home when she took of her clothes for you for example?

Diddy's only real weakness could be perhaps slight problem with killing at higher %s (without bananas then and the opponent isn't near the legde for a Dair or Fair kill). And he's quite gimpable. Not as bad as Snake, but edgeguarding works well enough on him. Also, Bananas could become kind of predictable after a while. I really hope he doesn't change too much in the next game though. :)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Next time be prepared for what you ask for. You ever send a girl back home when she took of her clothes for you for example?
Yes. Albeit the top half.

Diddy's only real weakness could be perhaps slight problem with killing at higher %s. And he's quite gimpable. Not as bad as Snake, but edgeguarding works well enough on him. Also, Bananas could become kind of predictable after a while. I really hope he doesn't change too much in the next game though. :)
Right. I don't think there's ultimately much to change about him. Maybe perhaps lower his damage output would indeed nerf him, but it really depends if he needs a nerf in general.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I think Brawl's physics just worked really, really, really well for Diddy. He doesn't need any changes really.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Exactly. I can't think of any changes to Diddy, but some of Snake's hitboxes are a bit too good, and could use some tweaks. But the 4 I spoke of need changes first before anything. Then Snake, and is there any problems with Diddy besides him being good? Any bad hitboxes, invincibility frames?

Results are posted from various tourneys, and the results are indeed accurate. And no anti-planker can do it safely 100% of the time. MK can plank safely in general. He has no unsafe options, and his counters are very iffy at best.
because it was too new before the mk ban for good players to learn consistence.

diddy - banana inf.
snake - port priority.
mk - inf dim cape.
falco - easy mode cg's/splaser set ups
d3 - even easier mode cgs
wario - waft(like rest or SRK but way too god damn safe)

all the top queers have some or multiple just plain stupid and obvious things about them, it doesnt mean they are akuma, akuma is like kill you in your gaurd status

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
What's interesting to me on the subject of Isaac, is how he can be distinguished relative to how much exposure his series has given him (or any adept).

It was mentioned that the creation of Assist trophies (to which he currently belongs) were designated to involve characters that would otherwise be a challenge to make in the form of a fighter.

So yeah, I can see where it would take more time to pan Isaac out for the sake of Smash's style. Even the subject of Psynergy would be very a vague concept to demonstrate.

You should know, that Venus moves are shared with Mars. According to the game, they do involve a combination of the two. It would be very likely that the Djinn would be seen in "spirit" form during an execution of (Up-B)

[COLLAPSE="Click on the picture for another example"][/COLLAPSE]

Most likely, Psynergy, at its most pure, would be a part of the standard attack set. As psynergy is energy at its base, which isn't confined by elemental signatures.

[COLLAPSE="Range techniques"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Altogether, the description that you gave Isaac was fairly spot on for what I expect. He would play relatively similar to Donkey Kong in that his attacks span his zone, a danger to be in close proxy.

Light attacks would follow closely to Mewtwo's range of stun to burst. As they both share a physic properties.

If he is somewhere near the speed of T.Link, I imagine that his jump height would be limited and that's close to marth correct? This is fine because he would needs to focus on his ground game.

I'm liking that Isaac is looks a lot like a part range, part set up character. His attacks aren't as instantaneous as most, so you would need to use a bit of wit for your set ups to land properly. The way that you developed him, I figure that he would be the type that is hard to pick up, but surprisingly effective if the user has done their research.

Lookin good so far.

N, you're the Golden Sun guy, yeah?
Hmm? If you're asking me, I advocate that adult Isaac gets his due representation. As the godfather of golden sun, he needs to stay relevant.

Except there is a conflict here due to emphasis on portrayal. If you were to ask most people about golden sun, they would think to the youthful Sora hairdo'd type kid in like, gap / hot topic attire. Not so much Isaac beard. So yes they need to place emphasis on the 'kid' design.

You're gonna see that costume when you have Isaac on blue team, mos def but that's about it for him.

Personally, I think it would be cool to have both the father and son. One repping it's place of origin (handheld) and the other repping the overall series on the Console.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I think Brawl's physics just worked really, really, really well for Diddy. He doesn't need any changes really.
That actually makes a lot of sense. I'd like to see what would happen if every character was brought into Melee's physics and what the tier list would be. I could ask the Hacked Brawl community about that.

Whut??? I can only accept this answer if it was the lower half, and 'she' turned out to be of a different gender..! Explain yourself good sir.
As in only her shirt was off.

-marc- said:
because it was too new before the mk ban for good players to learn consistence.

diddy - banana inf.
snake - port priority.
mk - inf dim cape.
falco - easy mode cg's/splaser set ups
d3 - even easier mode cgs
wario - waft(like rest or SRK but way too god damn safe)

all the top queers have some or multiple just plain stupid and obvious things about them, it doesnt mean they are akuma, akuma is like kill you in your gaurd status
MK can take down a shield fast before you can do anything about it. Poor analogy. Also, Infinite Dimension Cape isn't really a problem besides it being stalling. Also, too new? No. We've been playing this game for over 3 years. Most wanted MK banned way early on. It ain't too new. 3 years is a lot for the metagame, and frankly, unless we completely start anew, there's no way to really justify MK being the best with no real weaknesses. Especially since we admit to taking away only his options. Infinite Dimension Cape is banned, so that nerfs him. LGL was made strictly for him, and he still has one lower than everybody else. The only reason to ever nerf a single character is admitting he's a problem. Do you agree with LGL?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
That actually makes a lot of sense. I'd like to see what would happen if every character was brought into Melee's physics and what the tier list would be. I could ask the Hacked Brawl community about that.

MK can take down a shield fast before you can do anything about it. Poor analogy. Also, Infinite Dimension Cape isn't really a problem besides it being stalling. Also, too new? No. We've been playing this game for over 3 years. Most wanted MK banned way early on. It ain't too new. 3 years is a lot for the metagame, and frankly, unless we completely start anew, there's no way to really justify MK being the best with no real weaknesses. Especially since we admit to taking away only his options. Infinite Dimension Cape is banned, so that nerfs him. LGL was made strictly for him, and he still has the same as everybody else. The only reason to ever nerf a single character is admitting he's a problem. Do you agree with LGL?
lol mk cant eat shields, if your getting shield pressure in brawl then LOL you shud just quit because it does not exist.
also the too new thing refers solely to anti-planking. its that powerful.
alot of people suck at this game and think they are good. people who cant beat mk are those people. those are the people who make dumb rules like this and take advantage of their power to force a STUPID ban on the community.

basically it works this way 12 or so people who think they only lose because of mk vote to ban mk. the noobs... VASTLY out populating the number of people who ACTUALLY understand this game get all YAY and they get away with the ban.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
nLiM8d - thanks for the feedback. I do think Isaac should mainly be representing the Venus element aspects of Golden Sun - unlike Ness and Lucas who have a mix of everyone's moves. If I'd compare Isaac's normal moves to a character that has been in Smash before I'd say Roy would be the best to compare with. But as overall play style, DK comes into mind yes. Ness to

And every girl's **** are uneven in a way... Ask them. >_> You still haven't properly explained yourself HyperFalcon.

As for the Brawl top tiers in Melee, I'd think Diddy would be a lot worse. His Dair wouldn't be as powerful for example, and Fair might be too slow even to edgeguard well against the Melee characters. Tripping also wasn't in Melee, so am unsure how they'd even do that... MetaKnight would still be good however. Imagine SHFFLing with him. Jigglypuff would cry back all the way to her original tier because of it...

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
His movement in general would be similar to ness indeed. Not the floaty swirls he does, but weight proportions.

Oasis, did I answer your question alright?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
As for the Brawl top tiers in Melee, I'd think Diddy would be a lot worse. His Dair wouldn't be as powerful for example, and Fair might be too slow even to edgeguard well against the Melee characters. Tripping also wasn't in Melee, so am unsure how they'd even do that... MetaKnight would still be good however. Imagine SHFFLing with him. Jigglypuff would cry back all the way to her original tier because of it...
diddy would be amazing, melee fox/marth amzng.

everything about melee only would work to his advantage(aside from a few item techniques, but still, he'd be very falco/fox like in terms of playstyle)

and mk would be dumb, SHFFL uair>1 million uairs

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
lol mk cant eat shields, if your getting shield pressure in brawl then LOL you shud just quit because it does not exist.
also the too new thing refers solely to anti-planking. its that powerful.
alot of people suck at this game and think they are good. people who cant beat mk are those people. those are the people who make dumb rules like this and take advantage of their power to force a STUPID ban on the community.
The ban was justified. The fact that you can't accept that he was nothing but a plague on the game, since it actually stopped diversity at the core is a problem in itself. There is more than one factor than him just being broken. And MK's planking is the best in the game, and is barely punishable. People have tried, and have failed for the most part, only sometimes winning, that is, if MK screws up only. Unless the player screws up, he's just going to win. This doesn't happen to apply with other characters, which sounds quite a lot like Akuma, doesn't it? You can't really outplay an MK unless you're playing MK. You screw up, you're easily punished. MK screws up? You MIGHT be able to punish him. That's a huge difference.

basically it works this way 12 or so people who think they only lose because of mk vote to ban mk. the noobs... VASTLY out populating the number of people who ACTUALLY understand this game get all YAY and they get away with the ban.
Please stop being wrong. Many voters are purely top players, and even MK Mains and Users voted for his ban. The fact of the matter is, people just wanted to try the game and advance the metagame. Since it was too easy to win with MK, people won't choose others. This is a limitation on diversity, and is already a good enough reason for a ban. Unlike with other games, a lot of thought was put into the decision. This isn't like with Akuma who has constantly gotten nerfs in later games, yet was still banned. It took time, because they actually care about the state of the metagame. Also, don't make poor assumptions either. Top Players alike wanted him gone. Many did. 75% of the community proved that. Also, the noob talk is in poor taste, as everyone started as a noob, and so did you. Nor can you prove the majority of the voters who wanted him gone are "noobs". Try again.

Diddy Kong said:
Right. Also, um, about Tripping, it happens less than 1% of the time, so it's not a MAJOR factor. And yeah, I think the tiers might be more balanced.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
The ban was justified. The fact that you can't accept that he was nothing but a plague on the game, since it actually stopped diversity at the core is a problem in itself. There is more than one factor than him just being broken. And MK's planking is the best in the game, and is barely punishable. People have tried, and have failed for the most part, only sometimes winning, that is, if MK screws up only. Unless the player screws up, he's just going to win. This doesn't happen to apply with other characters, which sounds quite a lot like Akuma, doesn't it? You can't really outplay an MK unless you're playing MK. You screw up, you're easily punished. MK screws up? You MIGHT be able to punish him. That's a huge difference.

Please stop being wrong. Many voters are purely top players, and even MK Mains and Users voted for his ban. The fact of the matter is, people just wanted to try the game and advance the metagame. Since it was too easy to win with MK, people won't choose others. This is a limitation on diversity, and is already a good enough reason for a ban. Unlike with other games, a lot of thought was put into the decision. This isn't like with Akuma who has constantly gotten nerfs in later games, yet was still banned. It took time, because they actually care about the state of the metagame. Also, don't make poor assumptions either. Top Players alike wanted him gone. Many did. 75% of the community proved that. Also, the noob talk is in poor taste, as everyone started as a noob, and so did you. Nor can you prove the majority of the voters who wanted him gone are "noobs". Try again.
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=126762

lol stfu.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Hitmonchan? HItmon Lee?

Also, the more I read about the Wii U version I look at the controller and wonder how this is going to work. I mean while it is wii controller/Classic compatible, they will make the game with the Tablet controller in mind otherwise its pointless to have on the Wii u.
Using the Wii U controller to play shouldn't be too tricky if its controls are nearly the same as that of the Wii Classic Controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom