• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacket

The Innovator
Oh damn, I don't even wanna imagine how many taunters would rage if Temple wasn't in SSB4.

I really hope Smashville returns though. How nice is it to have K.K. Slider himself perform for you every Saturday night?

:phone:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Krystal is more than unique though. I hate it when people JUST SELL HER AS A STAFF WEILDER. I mean, I'm sure she would use it, but there is more to her. I ALSO hate the "SHEZ LIEK DRAMA" reasoning, it's really redic. It's just a stupid thought made up by an anti-furry.

Basically, Krystal is an IMPORTANT character, and the final key to the StarFox franchise. With a large fanbase, and hate bases being irrelevant, she's probably one of the most wanted newcomers. Definitely top ten. I think in my last poll READINGS she placed... umm "checks"

1. Ridley (366)
2. King K. Rool (365)
3. Mewtwo (356)
4. Toad (342)
5. Megaman (338)
6. Isaac (313)
7. Krystal (292)
8. Bowser Jr (280)
9. Roy (277)
10. Little Mac (274)

Seventh.

Basically, she's a better choice than people LIKE to give her credit for. She has MUCH MORE going for her, than against her.

D

Deleted member

*looks around*

*sees no Chrono*

@Shorts: I'm probably one of the few who are truly indifferent on Krystal. I don't really want her in, but I wouldn't mind it if she got in as the fourth Star Fox rep.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ugh, no Temple, please. Great Bay was a much better stage overall. Temple only came back sine Zelda II has moves still repped.(down and up stab) Great Bay was Young Link's stage, and Young Link didn't return. It made more sense for Temple too.

@SmashChu: I just think being unique is indeed a good reason, that's all. I think varied weapons when you need that random guy is a good choice too. I mean, yes, people would play as a Waddle Dee as he's more known than, say, Caeda, I'd imagine. Then again, Kirby doesn't NEED anymore rep.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
Krystal is more than unique though. I hate it when people JUST SELL HER AS A STAFF WEILDER. I mean, I'm sure she would use it, but there is more to her. I ALSO hate the "SHEZ LIEK DRAMA" reasoning, it's really redic. It's just a stupid thought made up by an anti-furry.

Basically, Krystal is an IMPORTANT character, and the final key to the StarFox franchise. With a large fanbase, and hate bases being irrelevant, she's probably one of the most wanted newcomers. Definitely top ten. I think in my last poll READINGS she placed... umm "checks"

1. Ridley (366)
2. King K. Rool (365)
3. Mewtwo (356)
4. Toad (342)
5. Megaman (338)
6. Isaac (313)
7. Krystal (292)
8. Bowser Jr (280)
9. Roy (277)
10. Little Mac (274)

Seventh.

Basically, she's a better choice than people LIKE to give her credit for.
I love how all the characters in that top ten are on my own personal prediction roster (which needs some updating). It makes me feel more confident about my choices.

@Shorts: I'm probably one of the few who are truly indifferent on Krystal. I don't really want her in, but I wouldn't mind it if she got in as the fourth Star Fox rep.
Trust me, you're not the only one. I think Krystal would make a good addition and I don't see any reason to not include her, except maybe the fear of pushing her series limits and causing some "over-representation" problems... but in Star Fox's case that doesn't really seem like much of a problem. But at the same time, it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't make the cut, and I honestly wouldn't care much either.

Great Bay was Young Link's stage, and Young Link didn't return. It made more sense for Temple too.
Sorry, I just had to correct you here...

Great Bay is Adult Link's stage. Temple is Zelda/Sheik's stage. Believe it or not, Young Link's stage is actually Jungle Japes. Sounds crazy right? Yeah, it does.

Tacket

The Innovator
@SSB Fan
I really don't want to argue anymore, especially not over this.
Neither of us know who is going to be added into the next game, so let's just keep it at that and agree to disagree.
I already stated how dumb that SF-DK post sounded.
I didn't even really get that much heat.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I do not think you have to worry HyperFalcon as we will probably not see any Melee stages return in the next game. It is funny how the Zelda series have always had the large stages within the series bar Great Bay. If the Skyward Sword stage is anything like my stage concept I do not foresee that changing.

I'll tolerate Krystal if it is not at the expense of Wolf or Falco. Unlike some people I can live with four Star Fox characters. Just differentiate them even further. Oh who am I kidding; Fox, Falco and Wolf are Smash Bros' versions of Ryu, Ken and Akuma.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I can live with Krystal, it's just all of the arguements both for and against her that have made me lose interest in her becoming playable.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sorry, I just had to correct you here...

Great Bay is Adult Link's stage. Temple is Zelda/Sheik's stage. Believe it or not, Young Link's stage is actually Jungle Japes. Sounds crazy right? Yeah, it does.
Not exactly. I wouldn't use All-Star Mode as a true indicator. Great Bay is from Majora's Mask, which stars YOUNG Link. Young Link brought the stage itself to the game. It's really from him. Likewise, they only had so many stages anyway. Also, Temple was more related to Link since he went through it, not Zelda. It's related strictly to him. There was no past Zelda stage either, so they had to give them something. Adult Link never appears in Great Bay in the games, so it cannot be his either. If All-Star was a true indication, every series would have a stage per exact character. There would be 4 Zelda stages(past included), one Metroid stage, one Kirby stage, etc. That wasn't the case, and is why I don't count it to determine who brought what stage into the game. I'm looking from actual factors. Both F-Zero courses are Falcon's stages. All the Metroid stages are both Zero Suit and regular Samus' stages, and so on.

@Starphoenix: I only expect Brawl stages to come back. And hopefully the less "easily kill you" stages.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
@Starphoenix: I only expect Brawl stages to come back. And hopefully the less "easily kill you" stages.
I do too, but I always want to leave that slight one percent chance there in case Sakurai does something wacky like revamp a stage or something. So that is why I am saying "probably" instead of "likely". We are in unchartered territory with two titles in development so there is no telling WHAT Sakurai may do.

Also, did you ever see the list I had of the stages I thought would return?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Krystal is the ONLY character I even care about anymore.

Also, I HATE the word tolerate. Such a bad word.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
Not exactly. I wouldn't use All-Star Mode as a true indicator.
See, I WOULD use All-Star as an indicator, considering that that is how the games actual developers planned it out. I see what you mean though. Still, when giving certain characters their "own stages" or "home stages", it makes much more sense to me to use the All-Star system, because that is the system that we are given by the developers. Honestly, it really isn't a big deal to me though, so I'm not gonna create a debate out of this. :bee:

Also, I HATE the word tolerate. Such a bad word.
Why do you HATE this word with such fiery red passion? Most people can tolerate it.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Stages? That reminds me...

@Star: I need some Metal Gear music, care to help me out again? ;)

EDIT: Tolerate toleration? "Head explodes from thinking too hard."

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
It reminds me of a Sarah Palin. I'm getting OFF TOPIC THOUGH.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
No problem. My favorite is the Peace Walker battle song that is the main theme looped to fit as a battle track. That song and Old Snake will be in the next game if Snake returns. No doubt on those two. ;)

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well if you can't already tell I'm finally working at a MG stage concept. lol

With any luck it'll be done much later today (it's 1am here in Michigan).

Yet again, thanks for the help. ;)

This is a common case of internet whining because "You don't agree with my opinion." I have always called you out on this because you try to turn Smash into Kuma's dream game. I argue against you because you don't want to understand Smash. You want to make it like games you like. Sound familiar.
... Okay wait a minute....

First off, only a few of the things I want are the same as Kuma's. Second, this was just for fun. Third, most of the descriptions are basically RECYCLED from the old smash bros. games. Thus, there is nothing to complain about.
What play style. What does Rest and Sing have to do with a play style. Or even RollOut. Pound is probably the only one you have geared towards a set way to play as her. Most of the characters have moves with multiple purposes. That's what I meant when I said no "shoehorn."
Then again, the players identify the playstyle. I never said Sakurai is the one in charge of the playstyles. He's basically the guy who dumps characters in with their signature attacks.
This is an excuse to keep saying stupid things. Here is the thing: people want to keep making this stuff without understanding what Smash is. You fail to try to understand what Smash is. What is the identity of the game.

What now? Isn't Smash a fighting game? YES. It is simple. It can also be complicated (Especially melee). I obviously understand what Smash is. How offensive.
There is the problem. Let me make this very clear. Smash is not about competitive play. Great games stay great when they ignore the competitive community. Smash has done well to ignore them. So mix-ups are not designed into the game like they are with other Capcom fighters. Sakurai takes a very general approach with characters as many of the moves have multiple purposes and don't fit into a nice style (Jigglypuff for example).
That's the problem. This was focused towards the competitive scene. Not the casual scene. If you don't like it, don't whine about it right? If you knew this was coming, it was best for you to not post. Am I right?

And plus, there's nothing Capcom-like about Mix ups. They exist in... Well... ALMOST ALL THE FIGHTING GAMES. Just differently. Brawl's mix up is mainly mind games, faints and manipulating moves into other moves AND also punishing basically.
I miss posters like HextupleyooDOT because he tried to understand Smash. Too many people here want to argue that Sakurai has been doing it wrong. Too few people try to really understand the game. This is how we end up with "Let's make Smash every other fighting game."
Never said Sakurai has done something wrong.

Smash is a fan service. Smash is a simple game. BUT that does not mean it can't be competitive.

THEN AGAIN... THERE IS NOTHING CAPCOM LIKE IN ANY OF MY SUGGESTIONS.

Is that so hard to understand? I mean seriously.... I can't name one move that resembles to anything capcom at all NOR a game element I suggested that resembles to any CAPCOM game. I don't know where you get the idea of this. ALSO, my dreams are different from Kuma's. I even like SSB more than SF. Seriously. No lie. I like the game because of it's unique design and for the characters but I'm not gonna stand for another Super Smash Bros 64, Melee or Brawl. Even Sakurai said so himself. This won't be some sort of extension of SSB, SSBM, SSBB. It's gonna be different (Not drastically but in terms of the feeling). These are just some of my wishes from my wish list... And I'm pretty much assured... NONE OF MY WISHES ARE CAPCOM LIKE. Maybe a few like Toad... BUT MOST OR 999/1000 of them have no reference towards Capcom. I even checked them out and double checked them again.... AND AGAIN... Wolf's forward B MAY resemble to berserker barrage but it does not function like it at all. It even says in some of the capcom resembling moves "IT DOES NOT FUNCTION LIKE (Insert move from MvC here)". It's either the number set up your pretty pissed about or maybe it's because I'm usually talking to Kuma or maybe you're just hallucinating.

My bad if I sound angry here :c

It's just that I don't understand where Chu is coming from with all this "Berserker is suggesting Capcom crap in SSB." is coming from. Seriously.... Saying that I want Smash 4 to become a Capcom fighter is like saying I want the super mushroom as a playable in Smash 4

Aight. I'll so the revamps again and see if there is any "Capcom" element seen in it.

[collapse=Mario]
Neutral B : Fireball

Can be shot 3 times in a row. Has more bouncy physics and it travels faster

Same as usual

Forward B : Cape

Slaps with the cape (8%) then glides with it. Click A to kick while gliding. You can use Mario's neutral B and down B while gliding. Clicking forward B will make Mario remove his cape. Clicking Up B will make the cape disappear and make Mario do his super jump punch recovery

Nothing capcom like here

Down B : Star spin

1 hit spin that deals 16% damage

Same as Mario tornado except it only hits once

Up B : Super jump punch

The same except it goes up higher

Same as usual

CHANGES IN NORMALS

D-air : Stomp

Mario enters a state. It can be cancelled into another aerial. If an enemy goes in contact with Mario, Mario will jump on the enemy. Something like footstool. Deals 13% damage.

Reference from Super Mario Bros.[/collapse]
[collapse=Wario]

Neutral B : Earthshake punch

At the start up time, you can aim the punch. Without aiming it, Wario will automatically punch the ground. It deals 18% damage default. It can deal a maximum of 35% damage.

Reference to Wario Land

Forward B : Shoulder charge

Wario charges with his shoulder dealing 11% damage. He can follow up a shoulder charge to another one 3 times. Aiming the analog at the #3 direction makes Wario shoulder charge upward on ground. In air, it makes him charge downward. This move has superarmor.

Reference to Wario Land except with a few tweaks

Downward B : Wario's car

Like Wario's bike except the health is higher

Same as usual except it's a car

Upward B : Wario Waft

UM

Lol[/collapse]
[collapse=Zero Suit Samus]
Neutral B : Paralyzer

In air, she aims at a #3 direction

Same

Forward B : Arrow kick

If this goes in contact with an enemy, Samus jumps off. You can follow up a d-air after this.

WELL... That is one capcom - ish attack

Normals

Forward smash : Cartwheel kick

13 - 20% damage. Weak knockback.

Based on her agile-ness

Upward smash : Spin kick

Remember her u-tilt? It's just that it deals 11 - 18% damage and it has really weak knockback

Upward tilt : Flip kick

Has set knockback. Usually, the enemy is in front of you so you can follow up an air attack

Agile-ness again

Down air : Dive kick

Has faster start up and lagless ending.

Dive kicks exist in brawl so **** it.[/collapse]
[collapse=Wolf]
Forward B - Ravage

Wolf lunges and rapidly slashes forward. Each slash deals 3% damage making a total of 15% damage. This move has high priority. (Kinda resembles to berserker barrage I guess)

Resembles to berserker barrage but it doesn't act like it. It's not used for rush down actually..... MAYBE IT IS but it's not really used in combos... AH whatever. It's like it I guess.

Down B - Claw spin

Wolf does some circular motion slash attack. YA KNOW.....Like MK's nair except he uses his claws. It deals 10% damage. It's great to use in the middle of combos. This can also reflect by the way...

It's still a reflector technically. Just with claws.

Up B - Rising claw

Wolf rises upward and slashes. It's like Marth's up B except it's higher but it has some start up and ending.

Prettty much says there already[/collapse]
[collapse=Sheik]Changes
Downward A - Tackle

Sheik tackles quickly dealing 8% damage. This can be cancelled to a short jump or any attack.

It's actually like her d-tilt except she slides A LITTLE

Forward smash - Quick lunge

Sheik lunges quickly through the enemy dealing 12 - 17% damage.

Only difference is that she uses her fist and lunges through the opponent cause ya know... NINJA

Downward air - Dive kick

Has lesser start up and ending

Dive kick in brawl jafjslfjs;f

Forward special - Double palm

(Check Kuma's suggestion)

From Impa

Upward special - Smoke teleport

Faster start up and ending

Same

Downward special - Deku nut

Sheik throws down the nut stunning the enemy. It deals no damage

OoT reference[/collapse]
[collapse=Falco]Upward B - Flying Bird (Sort of)

Falco does multiple number of flip kicks dealing 15% damage in total

Hehe.... GUILE'S FLASH KICK

Downward B - Plant reflector

Falco plants his reflector. Lasts for 10 seconds.

Pretty much the same[/collapse]
[collapse=Samus]
Neutral B - Charge shot

Difference is that it fires faster and it pretty much resembles to the Metroir Prime/Other M charge shooting shots. Deals 4 - 13% damage.

Forward B - Missile shot

The normal missile travels FAAAAST but it has poor tracking. It deals 7% damage. The super missile just shoots at a straight direction BUT it deals 11% damage. Btw, hold B for a while then Samus fires 4 normal missiles

Downward B - Morphball bomb

Chargeable. If fully charge, causes a huge explosion dealing 15% damage.

Dash attack - Shoulder boost

Samus does that hyper boost move from other M. Click the jump button to follow it up with a shine spark jump. The jump can reach 3 stage builder blocks

Forward smash - Diffusion spark

Samus shoots out a spark that resembles to the diffusion shot's texture/color. Deals 13 - 19% damage.

Downward smash - Ice explosion

Samus aims her arm cannon on the ground and shoots out an ice shot 2 times causing an ice explosion. Deals 15 - 23% damage

All moves: Other M[/collapse]
[collapse=Pikachu]Forward B - Skull bash

Now has faster start up. Basically, an uncharged skull bash boosts Pika forward and the distance travelled is small. Fully charged one is pretty much also the fully charged skull bash we know in brawl. This can now be safe in the middle of combos due to its speed

Still the same Pikachu we know[/collapse]
[collapse=Jigglypuff]Forward B - Pounding

Hold B then release it to do the alternate version. Jigglypuff will slap the enemy 5 times dealing 10% damage total. The last hit HAS NO KNOCKBACK but it staggers the opponent. This can be used to start combos or to continue them

Pokemon reference

Downward B - Rest

Keeps the same properties except this time, it can heal 3% per second of resting

Pokemon reference

Upward B - Sing

More useful move this time. It has quicker ending lag than the original sing and a quicker start up. This also adds up to Jigglypuff's damage input of pound.

Based on her abilities and special mechanics in Pokemon[/collapse]
[collapse=Olimar]Forward - Down B - Pikmin run

Olimar commands the pikmin to run towards the enemy and latch on him/her.

Pikmin. That is all

Forward B fully charged (For teh lulz) - HYPUR PIKMIN FORCE

Olimar commands the pikmins to throw themselves towards the enemy. The following deals the certain damage....

Purple - 5%
Red - 4%
Blue - 3%
Yellow - 2%
White - 1%

The pikmins throw themselves 3 or maybe 4 stage builder blocks long

This was out of no where. It was for teh lulz. Don't take it seriously.[/collapse]
[collapse=Ganondorf 2.0]
Neutral B - Thunder magic

Ganondorf fires a thunderball that tracks the enemy. The travel speed is slow but it gets faster if it's hit/deflected by a melee attack PLUS it deals more damage

OoT and TP

Forward B - Murder choke

Same as brawl except there's lesser ending lag

Smash bros. brawl

Downward B - Flight

Ganondorf flies. It lasts for 5 seconds. It's actually a mobile, fast and controllable flight. He can do his specials during this mode.

OoT reference

Upward B - Gerudo charge

Ganondorf charges towards at any direction as dark flames cover him. This move has super armor and deals 17% damage. At the noticeable start up, shift the analog at any direction to make Ganondorf charge there

BASED ON HIS PERSONALITY - HF (HyperFalcon)

Down air - Stomp

Hold A to make Ganondorf dive further. You can also Shift the analog to down-right or down-left (HAPPY CHU?) to make Ganondorf's stomp aim there.

Must I even have to state where it came from. Oh, the aim option just makes it more useful. Ganondorf deserves it.[/collapse]
[collapse=Link]

Neutral B - Weapon use

Link uses the weapon being armed right now

Bow - Shoots out an arrow
Bomb - Throws a bomb. Can also roll it if you hold B
Boomerang - Throws a boomerang
Megaton hammer - Smashes with the hammer.
Beedle - Grabs projectiles, pierces through them and encages enemies with their tiny "mouths"

Forward B - Sword skills

6B - Mortal draw

Link slashes the enemy dealing 20% damage with enormous knockback. Note that the start up is long.

9B - Helm splitter

Link parries the enemy then flips above him then slashes the head. No beheading lol.

Down special - Weapon change

The name says it all

All moves : TP and SS
[/collapse]
[collapse=Toon Link]
Upward B - Deku Leaf

Makes him glide

Downward B - Spin attack

In air, it does not rise him upwards. Basically, it's just the same usual spin attack.... Unless you fully charge it, it becomes the hurricane spin attack where in you can move at ANY DIRECTION (Yes, the 8 directions) while spinning.

Forward B - Bomb Chu

Bomb Chu follows its nearest enemy dealing only a mear 7% damage

Neutral B - Homing boomerang

In commemoration of the usage of boomerangs in the DS games, it tracks enemies.

All moves : Wind Waker and DS Zelda games[/collapse]
[collapse=ROB]Neutral B - Eye laser

Now chargeable. The more it's charged, the more distance it travels. During the quite long start up, you can shift the control stick at any direction to aim your laser. FUN FACT : Lasers rebound on floors, enemies, and hard platforms (Not the thin ones).

Same

Forward B - Arm crusher

ROB extends his arms and attack the enemy using his "hands". You can aim at the #9 or #3 direction, ROB will extend his arms at that direction. 3B has set knockback.

Based on his movement of the arms.... YA KNOW.... Twisting, pushing, etc. Basically, I didn't like how the f-special was a d-smash 2.0[/collapse]
[collapse=Zelda]Neutral B - Nayru's Love

Faster start up and faster recovery

Same

Forward B - Din's fire

Pretty much like P:M EXCEPT...... After releasing the B button for um... controlling the fire ball, there's a small window for a follow up:

Click B once to make the fireball disperse into smaller fire balls. There's also another small window for one last follow up

Click B again to make the small fireballs quickly turn into fire beams then quickly track the opponent. Something like Wright's cellphone projectile

HEHE

Downward B - Triforce trap

(Pretty much the same as Kuma's)

TP

Upward B - Farore's wind

Faster in general

Duh[/collapse]
[collapse=Ness]Neutral B - PK Flash

Stuns the enemy if you tap B only. If you hold B, Ness will shoot out a beam that deals 13% damage.

Earthbound

Forward B - PK Fire

Much more spammable

Forward smash - Homerun bat

Faster but weaker in terms of damage. The knockback is slightly decreased. The tip of the bat is still the sweet spot

Earthbound[/collapse]
[collapse=Lucas]Neutral B - PK Love

P:M neutral B - alike

Actually a reference from Earthbound

Forward B - PK Freeze

Same start up as vbrawl: PK Fire (Lucas) except... Once it reaches its maximum distance, it explodes and causes a temporary ice pillar (1 stage builder block long).

Earthbound. The pillar idea was just out of the blue I guess BUT it's still kinda linked to the attack.

Downward B - PSI Magnet

This time... Instead of it absorbing and healing Lucas, it increases his damage in his PK attacks.

Earth bound[/collapse]
[collapse=Captain Falcon 2.0]Neutral B - Falcon Punch

Now chargeable (13 - 27% damage). The fully charged one acts pretty much like the current Falcon punch in Brawl.

Same.... It's just chargeable and more useful.

Forward B - Raptor punch

Mash B for more hits resulting to 15% damage. Hold B to make it pierce through the opponent causing a different knockback

Same actually. The piercing Falcon Punch is actually useful for just knocking back the enemy forward going for the kill.

Downward B - Falcon kick

In air, it's pretty much like grounded Falcon Kick now. To do the downward Falcon kick, shift the analog to the #3 direction then click B. On ground, the #3 direction falcon kick tackles instead of delivering a flying kick

UM. Centurion kick.

Upward B - Falcon dive

Once you grab the enemy, you have 3 options: Do not do anything and send him forward as usual, throw him upward, or throw him downward.

Still the same. Just more effective now.

Upward A - Axe upward

Falcon kicks upwards. Kinda looks like Nova's special attack motion (Except it doesn't even function like it). It has weak knockback so you can follow up other attacks after.

Nova's S attack but it does not function like it.[/collapse]
[collapse=Snake 2.0]Neutral B - Grenade

Leaves a puddle of flames. If it explodes in the air, the flames fall to the ground.

Same

Forward B - NIKITA

Now tracks the opponent by itself. You don't control it. The travel speed is a bit faster. Mash the button to fire a maximum of 3 missiles.

MGS reference

Down taunt - Active camo

Snake activates his active camo rendering him invisible. EVERY visual effect, sound effect, model of his attacks and animations are NOT SEEN OR HEARD. You might be thinking of using bidirectional attacks.... Snake's dodges and his walk or dash speed is tremendously fast (As fast as Sheik). The Snake player can know when he's dodging when his GC controller vibrates or if his Wii U controller vibrates. Once he attacks/grabs/gets attacked by the enemy, the camo disappears. You have to wait for 3-4 seconds to use it again.

MGS reference

Backward throw - Smack down

Snake puts the enemy behind him and smashes him on the ground dealing 12% damage. This is great for tech chases since it leaves the enemy on the ground plus it does not have any sort of knockback.

From Naked Snake[/collapse]
Now... What were you saying Chu?

Oh.... One more thing.... You also fail to realize that this is all just wishes we aren't assured about. WISHES. Must I go to dictionary.com to define what wishes are?
8. an act or instance of wishing.
9. a request or command: I was never forgiven for disregarding my father's wishes.
10. an expression of a wish, often one of a kindly or courteous nature: to send one's best wishes.
11. something wished or desired: He got his wish—a new car.
Don't overreact dude. Chill. Respect it and share your opinion. The problem is pretty much the same as that time when Kuma wanted LMH mix ups in smash. All of you made a big **** out of it. IT'S A WISH..... And it's a speculation but it's more of a wish. I disagree with it and don't like the idea whole heartily but I didn't need to rant about it plus I respect the idea anyway.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think we can say team berserker X Kuma is now official.

I wanna see your revamps afterwards. I also like how it's not until I "translated" the trophy like descriptions into fighting game terms that Chu throws a fit. I swear, Chu must have like PTSD from being ***** by the CPU Dhalsim at the SFII machines.

What can I say...
I like comic relief characters.

So do I.

One more thing Chu, I agree about all characters being unique. Even a Goomba would be unique. That's pretty much why most people were interested on how Wright would play in UMvC 3.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Maybe my brain is forming the outfit itself, when really it's just a bunch of blue pixels.

The tie was an illusion.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
It's just you and me. There's room on this little red couch for one more. In fact, it might even be a loveseat.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Just finished the Pokemon Gen 1 Manga Arc.

WHY THE HELL ISNT MEWTWO THAT SEXY IN SMASH?

My ***** does need a whole moveset revamp!

*Sigh* I see Kuma and Beserk are now partners. That's some BS yo, my partner barely shows up but I talk to him all the time on FB. :-/

N-Iblis ftw though

Just finished the Pokemon Gen 1 Manga Arc.

WHY THE HELL ISNT MEWTWO THAT SEXY IN SMASH?

My ***** does need a whole moveset revamp!

*Sigh* I see Kuma and Beserk are now partners. That's some BS yo, my partner barely shows up but I talk to him all the time on FB. :-/

N-Iblis ftw though
I agree with the N x Iblis duo being full of win. I miss N :(

Why doesn't he post here?

From left to right: Shortie, Brosis, Star, Chu, Kuma and Berserker

Lacks a lot and... Brosis, can you handle this? Just put the rest of the frequent users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom