• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Or that, yeah, that's even better. :cool:

Aah, Double Dash. Loved that game. Better than Mario Kart Wii, IMO.

There's always hostility and emotions at play in this thread. It's pretty normal actually.
Definitely.

I know that lol but I didn't expect any "gtfo"s or "****tard"-type insults to be thrown around...

@Metal Overlord: lol But what about Dr. Mario? Well, in a way, it could be.
Bruce Wayne is a clone of Batman.

@Xeylode- lol I see what you did there :laugh:

@Swayne- My life would be complete if this song ever got into Smash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ITLNzPoEqs

Don't ask me how or why :laugh:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
You know... I wouldn't mind if SSB4 removed Ganondorf and replaced him with Ganon. At least they are the same character... just different moves. But I don't want the Ganon from Twilight Princess... I always preferred the Ganon from the early games, especially A Link to the Past.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I know that lol but I didn't expect any "gtfo"s or "****tard"-type insults to be thrown around...
I was messing around Jesus, you don't mnd people getting a boner over Pokemon boobs, but the moment I jokingly call Keldeo a ****tard everyone poops their pants. That's pretty redic, but whatever. I do what I want.

That is cool, Wario land rep should happen, Orbulon anyone?
You sound like Star. I prefer the Lady triangle of Wario. It could be because I find most of the Wario characters to be ugly or unnecessary, but ya know.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Orbulon was never in Wario Land games. Hey Sakurai, you either give me a Wario Land rep like Wario with a new moveset or just give me Captain Syrup if you're too damn lazy to fix Wario's moveset!

*Sakurai does neither and adds a Wario Land AT instead.*

Sakurai: There! That's your Wario Land rep!

Fans goes into a nerd-rage.

Sakurai: Hahahaha! :troll:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I was messing around Jesus, you don't mnd people getting a boner over Pokemon boobs, but the moment I jokingly call Keldeo a ****tard everyone poops their pants. That's pretty redic, but whatever. I do what I want.
Admittedly, I didn't read too deep into the convo nor did I even remember you saying it, all I basically saw was "****tard" and Keldeo.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
@Arcadenenik: Orbulon was in WarioWare though, Star suggested Jim as a great character, he even got his own moveset.

:phone:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm a furry
So Lucario players really are furries.:troll:

Anyways, a question to all: supposing Vaati appears in Skyward Sword as some theories believe, would you like it if he replaced Toon Link as the new, unique representative of the toon-ish Zelda games?

I personally like Toon Link, so I would have to say no. The only fifth Zelda rep I have real support for is Midna & Wolf Link, and that's not happening.
This isn't a Nintendo congress, so you could have Vaati or Ghirahim depending on how things turn out. Toon Link just needs to be made unique. A wind waker attack where he can control the wind in assorted directions would automatically make him unique.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
He even did a moveset for Ashley, too. I still have it saved in my computer. And I even listed some possible taunts for her, which Star actually liked.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
@Arcadenenik: Orbulon was in WarioWare though, Star suggested Jim as a great character, he even got his own moveset.

I said Wario Land. I don't really care that much for WarioWare games. The only WarioWare game I ever played was the WarioWare game for the Gamecube. And I know I will get the GBA version on my 3DS for free before the end of this year.

OmegaXXII

He even did a moveset for Ashley, too. I still have it saved in my computer. And I even listed some possible taunts for her, which Star actually liked.
Who, Captain Syrup? What is so ammusing about her anyway? Isn't she just a boss though? someone please reason why so.

OmegaXXII

Of course, unless you'd rather I say "boobs".

@King: Captain Syrup is the main antagonist of the Wario Land games... well except Wario Land 4. Actually, I'm not too sure which Wario Land games she appears to be honest; it's been eons for me. XD
Wow, is she really that good, I mean she looks like a pirate rite? I guess since she a female, it would be good, not to mention her moveset?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Meh... Captain Syrup is where it's at. Most people just want Mona and Ashley because one is a jailbait and the other is a loli. Both WarioWare females are neither more nor less important than the other WarioWare employees but these two gets the most votes because they are females. At least Captain Syrup is sorta important in Wario Land games... so she can get in by her own merits without resorting to the "she is a female!" card.

OmegaXXII

???? I thought you've seen this character before...

Why not both?
Well...I have, I was merely joking. But yes, it seems Ashley will indeed have some rivalry agaisnt Captain Syrup during the SSB4 hype, Orbulon to a lesser extent, I wonder if a 2nd Wario rep even warrants a spot.*

*it should be Waluigi so errbody get trolled hard. :troll:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Here is a little game to lift the mood. For each series currently in Brawl pick one new track you would include in the next game (as many as possible or you wish to do).

Mario:
Mario Paint - Gnat Attack

Donkey Kong:
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Crocodile Cacophony

Yoshi:
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - Final Boss

Wario:
WarioWare D.I.Y - Jimmy T's Aerobics

The Legend of Zelda:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Hyrule Castle

Metroid:
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Skytown Elysia