• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@Sausage: Yet again you use the -_- emoticon...

Honestly, I feel that the only name that would work would be Strife.

:phone:
That better not be directed to me, dude. Cause we already discussed this.
Neways I got a Amateresu moveset on the works. Hopefully getting it done soon.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I know what your name means, and I don't really care tbh. I prefer to call you sausage, don't get so worked up over it lol.

If it helps it you can can call me some kinda stupid nickname, as well. :)

Anyways, let us talk a little about Little Mac. I can see him being the new Falcon in Smash, gameplay-wise at that.

BTW, I'm the only one who ever calls you, that, neither Goku nor Omega have ever done so.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I know what your name means, and I don't really care tbh. I prefer to call you sausage, don't get so worked up over it lol.
If it helps it you can can call me some kinda stupid nickname, as well. :)

Anyways, let us talk a little about Little Mac. I can see him being the new Falcon in Smash, gameplay-wise at that.
Have you ever been introduced to a word called respect? That was rude as all heck, man. Call me asage, and only asage.
@king Generally speaking, meaning that I ask u not to do the same, not sayin u actually did. same with y.toonlink

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Have you ever been introduced to a word called respect? That was rude as all heck, man. Call me asage, and only asage.
@king Generally speaking, meaning that I ask u not to do the same, not sayin u actually did.
See what I mean?

It is respect dude. I give nicknames to everyone that I like. Don't see anything rude about being relatively friendly.

In fact, I'd say it's disrespectful of you just to snap at a brother like that, but I'm not a ****, you see?

If you don't like the nickname, then fine, I won't call you by it, geez. :laugh:

Now can we get back to Smash, please?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
See what I mean?

It is respect dude. I give nicknames to everyone that I like. Don't see anything rude about being friendly.

If you don't like the nickname, then fine, I won't call you by it lol. :laugh:

Now can we get back to Smash, please?
Calling someone sausage is respect? R u freaking serious? Dude, I posted b4 that I'm overweight, and u blew it off as if it meant nothing. Go back to ur smash topic, cause I gtg work on my new M vs C 3 project.

army man

Smash Ace
i was thinking something in the range of mario galaxy, just give me some time to think. oh, maybe like a a moving screen somewhat like poke floats but with some of the galaxies instead of pokemon. just a thought to grow on

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Drop it, asage. I'm not going to call you that nickname anymore, ok, we cleared that up. I'm trying to get back into Smash, yet you're still bringing the topic back up. You're just being ridiculous now. A word shouldn't affect you that much from a random internet guy, but since apparently it does to you, I'm going to give you the respect that you want. BTW, I never read that post before, asage, where you said that you're overweight, so don't assume stuff please.

This will be the final word on the topic.

Now, with that out of the way... how about some Punch-Out!!!! stages? :)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Calling someone sausage is respect? R u freaking serious? Dude, I posted b4 that I'm overweight, and u blew it off as if it meant nothing. Go back to ur smash topic, cause I gtg work on my new M vs C 3 project.
If you want respect, maybe you should give it?

No?

Just a thought.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
i was thinking something in the range of mario galaxy, just give me some time to think. oh, maybe like a a moving screen somewhat like poke floats but with some of the galaxies instead of pokemon. just a thought to grow on
This reminds me, anybody remember that NES stage concept Star posted a while back (IIRC)? It was just like Poke Floats, only with Nintendo consoles instead of Pokemon, obviously.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If you want respect, maybe you should give it?

No?

Just a thought.
Heh... I think I've given enough respect to all of you. If not, then enlighten me. Because I got bigger plans than to try to comprehend what ur trying to say. And if you do not, then do not jump into discussion without reading on what happened. Hostle? No, I believe I'm not. and FYI to those trying to comeback with "Oh, this is the internet." I alrdy asked u guys not to nickname me, so ur comebacks are irrevolent.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Asage, you're pretty much exemplifying Shortie's point right about now...

You didn't need to come at us, especially y. toonlink, like that.

Now, calm the hell down, we don't need this thread to get locked again or mods to be involved in any way. It's just a nickname, an affectionate one at that. No need to trip over such trivial stuff.

BTW, you ask for respect and yet you ignore us when we tell you to drop it or when we actually want to talk about the intended subject...

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
@asage
Dude nobody has nicknamed you since you asked, just relax. And the INTERNET on the INTERNET is always relevant. If it's really that big of a deal for you, pay $4 to go premium for month so you can change your name, or make a new account.

So yea...are you gonna implement Ami's anal beads like in MvC3 lol

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Asage, you're pretty much exemplifying Shortie's point right about now...

You didn't need to come at us, especially y. toonlink, like that.

Now, calm the hell down, we don't need this thread to get locked again. It's just a nickname, an affectionate one at that. No need to trip over such fluff.

BTW, you ask for respect and yet you ignore us when we tell you to drop it or when we actually want to talk about the intended subject.

U want respect, u give respect. I could care less what happens to this thread.
@y.toonlink OH! So now ur telling me I should change my screen name? Is my name not worthy of you?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
U know what? Forget it. I'm not even surprised nemore. I've alrdy got chewed by most of u. All of ur logics need a tune-up. Say what u want, but it makes no difference to me. Stay behind ur keyboards and laugh at me, because the joke's on ppl who add ideas onto something that's not coming out for another 3 to 4 years. Why do I? I'm beggining to question that.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
@asage
Now you're just being a meanie-face :O

Seriously, I've been ignored and flamed in these forums on this account and my old one in 2007. ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. Just relax and read, I stated if it's a big enough deal to YOU that your name change.

NOW I WANNA KNOW ABOUT AMI'S ANAL BEADS GAWD!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ok. I'm done. Screw it all. If you don't wanna listen, be my guest. I got projects to finish, and I don't need to hear this nonesense.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
There's just something about Lucario mains, isn't there.

All the more reason for him to get the boot.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
It's because Zoroark is gonna replace him :troll:
I don't get what he's still complaining about, and now I don't get to know if he's going to implement Ami's anal beads :(

So yea.....how about that Mach Rider

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Goku, it doesn't look like he'll ever answer your question lol.

He's just being overly defensive because he's been labelled stupid quite a few times before. Still got that chip on his shoulder, it seems...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Dear god Toise... that was perfect.

Asage, seriously, just take a chill pill. It's the internet, you get nicknames. Do you think I like the nickname shortshorts? (Oasis don't answer that). The point is,, this place is just for fun, and you're getting worked up over nothing.

It's the internet.

On a COMPLETELY different note, I can't remember the last time I wanted Lucario cut this bad. Oh wait, Steam.

Nevermind.

Oh, so now I'm bad because I'm a Lucario mainer? -_-
Exactly..

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I like to imagine, outside of the Smash workplace, a bike rack with Wario, Little Mac, and Mach Rider's bike secured to it.

And then Doc Louis comes around and steals them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom