• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
[COLLAPSE="Koopa"]Newcomer Koopa!

Wait... is this could it be Koopa Troopa? Yes it is! Koopa Troopa Bowser's lowly minion has joined the fray poor guy I wonder if he can even fight... but something about him gives off a scent of determination.

Overview
- Koopa would be a joke character pretty much like he is in game.

- He'd be a rather light character. Most of his attacks wouldn't do much damage however despite being a turtle he'd be pretty fast.

- He'd have amazing jumping capabilities and an amazing recovery Para Troopa Wings.

Stats
Size: 5/10
Weight: 3/10
Power: 4/10
Speed: 8/10
Jump: 8.5/10

Entrance: Runs in but trips falling on his face.
Stance: Stands in a boxing stance tries to look determined...but fails :L
Idle Animation
- Look around.
- Scratches the back of his head.
- Stretches and yawns.

Moveset
A - Koopa performs a weak punch.
AA - Koopa performs another weak punch.
AAA - Koopa tries to kick but trips falling onto the opponent.
Dash A - He trips again... and slides on his back slaming into the opponent.

Tilts
Up Tilt: Koopa retreats into his shell and jumps upward.
Down Tilt: Koopa crouches and sweeps the opponents feet.
Forward Tilt: Koopa retreats into his shell and lunges forward.

Aerials
N-Air: Koopa spins in the air whilst in his shell.
F-Air: Koopa trips in the air? How can you pull that off anyway he falls on the opponent.
B-Air: Koopa slams into his opponent with his shell.
D-Air: Koopa does a body slam while in the air.
U-Air: Koopa does a flip and kicks upward.

Smash Attacks
Forward Smash: Koopa removes his shell and slaps the opponent with it.(H-He's nude o.O)
Down Smash: Koopa spins around in his shell on the ground.
Up Smash: Koopa jumps and spins around in the air like a drill.

Grabs
Pummel: He headbutts the opponent.
Forward Throw: He pushes the opponent pretty manly right? :O
Down Throw: Sets the opponent on the ground and poses on top of them.
Back Throw: Sends the opponent back and kicks them.
Up Throw: Throws the opponent upward.

Special Moves

Standard Special Move: Coin Throw

Huh a coin? Yes that's a coin alright Koopa pulls out a coin and pelts it at the opponent the more you charge it up the more coins he pelts it doesn't do much damage but it's pretty decent for a projectile.

Forward Special Move: Koopa Kart

VROOM! VRROOM! It's the Koopa Kart! Koopa jumps in his trusty kart and charges forward this move is like the Wario Bike however Koopa has more control over this move then Wario it doesn't do as much damage though. Koopa can use this move as a recovery move.

Up Special Move: Para Troopa Wings

Did he just change his shell? Yes I guess he did this move is called Para Troopa wings these wings allow Koopa to fly into the air just like Pit's Up Special Move however unlike Pit; Koopa can stay in the air as long as he wants. While he's in the air he is not able to attack though but it's all good when your able to stay in the air all the time.

Down Special Move: Poison Mushroom

Koopa sets a Poison Mushroom on the ground! Watch out these Mushroom's don't make you bigger it'll make you smaller if you touch it this Mushroom slides on the ground for a short amount of time. Koopa is also able to pick it up and throw it at the opponent like Diddy Kongs banana.

Final Smash: Chain Chomp

WOOF! WOOF! What is this big beast oh yes its a Chain Chomp! Koopa pulls out this big beast from who's knows where when he gets the smash ball watch out this guys a monster though! He'll drag Koopa around as he attempts to hold onto the chain and slam into you doing a lot of damage! The best thing to do is stay out of its path and you won't get hurt.

Taunts
Up Taunt: Koopa Jumps up and down and smiles.
Side Taunt: Koopa waves at the screen.
Down Taunt: Koopa spins around in his shell playfully.

Stage
Cosmic Cove Galaxy
[/COLLAPSE]

Thanks for reading if you did please review!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
[COLLAPSE="Koopa"]Newcomer Koopa!

Wait... is this could it be Koopa Troopa? Yes it is! Koopa Troopa Bowser's lowly minion has joined the fray poor guy I wonder if he can even fight... but something about him gives off a scent of determination.

Overview
- Koopa would be a joke character pretty much like he is in game.

- He'd be a rather light character. Most of his attacks wouldn't do much damage however despite being a turtle he'd be pretty fast.

- He'd have amazing jumping capabilities and an amazing recovery Para Troopa Wings.

Stats
Size: 5/10
Weight: 3/10
Power: 4/10
Speed: 8/10
Jump: 8.5/10

Entrance: Runs in but trips falling on his face.
Stance: Stands in a boxing stance tries to look determined...but fails :L
Idle Animation
- Look around.
- Scratches the back of his head.
- Stretches and yawns.

Moveset
A - Koopa performs a weak punch.
AA - Koopa performs another weak punch.
AAA - Koopa tries to kick but trips falling onto the opponent.
Dash A - He trips again... and slides on his back slaming into the opponent.

Tilts
Up Tilt: Koopa retreats into his shell and jumps upward.
Down Tilt: Koopa crouches and sweeps the opponents feet.
Forward Tilt: Koopa retreats into his shell and lunges forward.

Aerials
N-Air: Koopa spins in the air whilst in his shell.
F-Air: Koopa trips in the air? How can you pull that off anyway he falls on the opponent.
B-Air: Koopa slams into his opponent with his shell.
D-Air: Koopa does a body slam while in the air.
U-Air: Koopa does a flip and kicks upward.

Smash Attacks
Forward Smash: Koopa removes his shell and slaps the opponent with it.(H-He's nude o.O)
Down Smash: Koopa spins around in his shell on the ground.
Up Smash: Koopa jumps and spins around in the air like a drill.

Grabs
Pummel: He headbutts the opponent.
Forward Throw: He pushes the opponent pretty manly right? :O
Down Throw: Sets the opponent on the ground and poses on top of them.
Back Throw: Sends the opponent back and kicks them.
Up Throw: Throws the opponent upward.

Special Moves

Standard Special Move: Coin Throw

Huh a coin? Yes that's a coin alright Koopa pulls out a coin and pelts it at the opponent the more you charge it up the more coins he pelts it doesn't do much damage but it's pretty decent for a projectile.

Forward Special Move: Koopa Kart

VROOM! VRROOM! It's the Koopa Kart! Koopa jumps in his trusty kart and charges forward this move is like the Wario Bike however Koopa has more control over this move then Wario it doesn't do as much damage though. Koopa can use this move as a recovery move.

Up Special Move: Para Troopa Wings

Did he just change his shell? Yes I guess he did this move is called Para Troopa wings these wings allow Koopa to fly into the air just like Pit's Up Special Move however unlike Pit; Koopa can stay in the air as long as he wants. While he's in the air he is not able to attack though but it's all good when your able to stay in the air all the time.

Down Special Move: Poison Mushroom

Koopa sets a Poison Mushroom on the ground! Watch out these Mushroom's don't make you bigger it'll make you smaller if you touch it this Mushroom slides on the ground for a short amount of time. Koopa is also able to pick it up and throw it at the opponent like Diddy Kongs banana.

Final Smash: Chain Chomp

WOOF! WOOF! What is this big beast oh yes its a Chain Chomp! Koopa pulls out this big beast from who's knows where when he gets the smash ball watch out this guys a monster though! He'll drag Koopa around as he attempts to hold onto the chain and slam into you doing a lot of damage! The best thing to do is stay out of its path and you won't get hurt.

Taunts
Up Taunt: Koopa Jumps up and down and smiles.
Side Taunt: Koopa waves at the screen.
Down Taunt: Koopa spins around in his shell playfully.

Stage
Cosmic Cove Galaxy
[/COLLAPSE]

Thanks for reading if you did please review!
... GREEN Paratroopa exist, u know...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I actually REALLY like that Koopa moveset.

I REALLY dislike the character as apick for Smash though. :L But again, the moveset WORKS. I like it.

How so? Victini is psychic based? And he has a very different body type from Mewtwo, unlike Zoroark.
Mewtwo is very humanoid alien
Victini is rodent like
Zoroark is anthro/werewolf like

None of them would physically look similar, or have similar attacks. Also, if Mewtwo you think Mewtwo and Victini would be similar, look at Lucario and Zoroark?

(I don't think any of them will play similar)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I actually think that if we get Mewtwo, we may not see Victini. :awesome:

Both psychic legendaries, y'know? Zoroark would add a bit of VARIETY.
How so? Victini is psychic based? And he has a very different body type from Mewtwo, unlike Zoroark.

@overlord: BAN-HAMMER!!! Shao Kahn with Golden Hammer would be lulz.:awesome:

:phone:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
@ Oasis: Basically, he'd be unseen by all underground. Even himself. After three seconds, he automatically resurfaces. However, underground, his speed is on par with Falcon. In other words, it's an easy means of escape first and foremost. Only on full ground, not pass-through platforms.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
@ Oasis: Basically, he'd be unseen by all underground. Even himself. After three seconds, he automatically resurfaces. However, underground, his speed is on par with Falcon. In other words, it's an easy means of escape first and foremost. Only on full ground, not pass-through platforms.

This is what I was asking, actually

Now that I think about it, I was thinking of a problem that wouldn't exist in the first place. He simply wouldn't be able to cross the ledge, lol. If he was at the edge, went underground, and tried to move forward, he would just pop up right where he started... :I

I WASTED YOUR TIME.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
You know what? I've been pestering everyone here about Shantae. If I can give you guys an insight on her, you think you could come up with some movesets?

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
You know what? I've been pestering everyone here about Shantae. If I can give you guys an insight on her, you think you could come up with some movesets?
I might be able too, I don't know anything about her though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I noticed king was speaking of the USB. I also added SSB4 4 graphics as well -_- and I alrdy knew that. Just saying.
Alright. From now on no one says just saying.

Like 20 people said that today and it's kind of annoying

Fobmescs

Smash Cadet
I have an idea. A BIG idea.
Why not let Mewtwo, Lucario, Zoroark, Zorua, Pikachu, Emolga, Pichu, Raichu, Mew(who can actually fight), Celebi, Jirachi, Dialga(which I know its too big), Palkia(which I know its too big), Girantina(which I know its too big), Darkrai(even though its not that big, but its fine), Deoxys, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Gallade, Meowth, Gardevoir, Ho-oh, Venusaur, and more Pokémon Trainers as characters in Super Smash Bros. 4.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Exactly, I know little about Shantae but more insight would be nice.

Lol...Phos got into a heated argument with asage causing him to retreat, you don't need to worry about Phos at least.

And yeah, he was referring to Lucario not being "worthy". even thought I prefer Mewtwo I still don't reject his chances whatsover, heck not even Deoxys for that matter.

Looooni did come back a couple of days ago.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Exactly, I know little about Shantae but more insight would be nice.

Lol...Phos got into a heated argument with asage causing him to retreat, you don't need to worry about Phos at least.

And yeah, he was referring to Lucario not being "worthy". even thought I prefer Mewtwo I still don't reject his chances whatsover, heck not even Deoxys for that matter.

Looooni did come back a couple of days ago.

Lucario is worthy, the question is "HOW worthy" and "Who is the competition?"

I sent Luni a PM a few days ago, too, and he responded to it yesterday, which is weird. I put off sending him a message for quite a while... it must be my psychic magic that has allowed me to never lose a bet. That dude Luni is awesome. The two of us must have posted thousands of messages to each other, lol! Hope he comes back more awesome because he always cracks me up.

Also, let's get to stupid hypothetical questions: If 300 characters were in, who would(n't) make it=??? :laugh:

(I would still bet against Waluigi... >.>)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm sure if Smash had 300 character waluigi would get in.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Sunny, you should've used the Vegeta pic, not Horseradish of all people :mad:

@John- Lol, you got a point there, what did Toadette even appear in other than Double Dash?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm sure if Smash had 300 character waluigi would get in.
He would, but he would be stale.

Seriously though, we would have like 30 Pokémon minimum, with 5 Pokémon Trainers with 3 Pokémon each, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Mew, Mewtwo (he would be a clone, lol!), Pichu, Deoxys, Plusle and Minun, Lucario, Victini, Zoroark, and *insert 1 or more 5th Generation Pokémon here.*

Edit: Tingle and Geno (Square Enix willing!) would definitely make it too.

*cringes at the thought of Tingle, but smiles at the thought of Midna, Melee Young Link, and Mr. L-L-L-L-L-L-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Seriously, Toadette would probably make it. Ridley and Meta Ridley would make it.

All 8 of Bowser's children from Super Mario 3 could even make it.

Also, Mr. L would need to happen (if he was a "WTF?" character he would rock). That would be the greatest thing ever in smash bros, or any game ever quite frankly!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Starfox would have 32 characters, all with the same moveset.
Sakurai would come up with 500 different ways to use the shine, guaranteed. Falco kick it, Fox presses it, Wolf's goes outwards... Krystals' would probably make the furry fans see furry pr0n in their head as a distraction. :laugh: :chuckle: :088:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Of course. And each phantasm would have slightly varying trajectories and angles. All the blasters would shoot at slightly different speeds too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom