• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ruleset May Hinder Falco

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
My biggest problem with the ruleset is the banning of DDD's infinite. It's not game-breaking, it doesn't need a ban. Once you start down the ban path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
My biggest problem with the ruleset is the banning of DDD's infinite. It's not game-breaking, it doesn't need a ban. Once you start down the ban path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
i know right? there are other almost unwinnable matchups like fox vs. pika (due to a cg, but not only the cg) and even mario vs. MK.
by banning this, we are basically opening the door for more stupid bans.(and most likely some things that don't need bans)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Eh, I think a few tournies will try it but it will die out. Too many people hate the stage bans.

mc4

Smash Journeyman
definitely makes my life much easier since falco already counters my two mains, i personally don't really care because i've never been in a situation where a falco has counter picked that stage, but now i won't even have to worry about it, assuming the new rules become the standard in the majority of tourneys

Denzi

Smash Master
by banning this, we are basically opening the door for more stupid bans.(and most likely some things that don't need bans)
Like Jungle Japes:laugh:.

Refusal to show up at tournaments sounds a little extreme, and I'm sure we won't get enough people to actually do it. I really do hope this isn't made completely official, because even though I agree with some of the changes, I don't like the ruleset as a whole.

Top Bottom