• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rob Technique!!!!! Gamebreaking!?!?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i never played brawl too campy. i think thats why ROB and Diddy are my mains because they don't requires massive camping.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Midwest wears sweater vest?

So I tried the Up Smash on DDD when he's using Up B yesterday, I could not get it.

halp?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Cool beans.

Fake Edit: Holy ****, that upsmash one looks crazy as ****. It looks pretty dangerous, too. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Real Edit: I fixed one of the links on the first page. Round 3 vs. dookdigity is up. It's a pretty sweet match. Watch it if you have time.

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
I love how you use bair to boost your DI. Definitely going to try some of that next time I play ROB. Your aggressive style inspires me. I think you're the future of ROBs

boss8

Smash Hero
And i own you with Yoshi >_>;
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!! (tears coming out of eyes LMAO LMAO LMMFAOROFL:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:)

but yea the game looks sexier when u dont camp.....but what does it matter it's about money....am i right??? but this guy just proved you can win money without camping....GTFO chozen lol lmao hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....yoshi...hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaah

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Maxx come to Md/Va... ROB supremacy is on the line!
I'd love to, but I'm poor. I was going to Pound 3, but that was for Melee, anyway.

i think maxx would own nacker chozen and Jcaesar IMO...but then again i OWN all ROB's hahahaha
Don't say that, you don't know them; don't touch me there.

I'll visit the EC soon enough, just you wait Chozen.
What about the best coast? If you can handle the 120 degree weather, you should come.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!! (tears coming out of eyes LMAO LMAO LMMFAOROFL:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:)

but yea the game looks sexier when u dont camp.....but what does it matter it's about money....am i right??? but this guy just proved you can win money without camping....GTFO chozen lol lmao hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....yoshi...hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaah
You are right. Games in general are more exciting when you play... stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEUN8Uf-8J4&feature=related

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
That ROB was an inspiration. Thank you for putting the idea of NOT CAMPING into these peoples' heads! You never did have to camp with ROB, you can go agressive with him and still destroy. Now, if only we could spread this ludicrous "not camping" idea to other characters, and we can actually make this game seem as tourney compatible as brawl (that is quite a long shot though. maybe half as compatible) and involve more skill.

P.S. I might just now start playing ROB because of you. Thank you!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That ROB was an inspiration. Thank you for putting the idea of NOT CAMPING into these peoples' heads! You never did have to camp with ROB, you can go agressive with him and still destroy. Now, if only we could spread this ludicrous "not camping" idea to other characters, and we can actually make this game seem as tourney compatible as brawl (that is quite a long shot though. maybe half as compatible) and involve more skill.

P.S. I might just now start playing ROB because of you. Thank you!
I don't condemn camping, it's too legit to quit.

Also, OMG Wayne's World.

Im a personal trainer, so the money is out there... and it has sexy men like yourself :)

and my fiance' has cosmetology school there >_>;
This could work out well for the both of us. I don't exercise enough.

Except for my wrists.

wait, what?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Don't say that, you don't know them; don't touch me there.
Unfortunately boss isn't some random noob trashtalking. He does in fact know Nacker, Chozen, and I quite well and owns all of us:(

But I haven't played his G&W yet, so we'll see about that. That's right boss, I'm calling you out! Just don't use Mario please...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
what are you scrubs doing losing to mario. Just powershield his ****. They all come out on the same frame.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Ill exercise more than that... *beckons Mr Swarm to join us*

on a more or less related note..

Nacker is the best ROB ditto'er in the US.

edit- Boss's Mario doesn't beat me.. his G&W does >_>;

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I guess DSF expected you to be the stereotypical R.O.B. and was unprepared for your strategy. That's why he did better in the 2nd round.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ill exercise more than that... *beckons Mr Swarm to join us*

on a more or less related note..

Nacker is the best ROB ditto'er in the US.

edit- Boss's Mario doesn't beat me.. his G&W does >_>;
Wow major homo

I don't get to play his Mario every friggin day like you do. I've only played him like 3 or 4 times ever, and never played another Mario.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Unfortunately boss isn't some random noob trashtalking. He does in fact know Nacker, Chozen, and I quite well and owns all of us:(

But I haven't played his G&W yet, so we'll see about that. That's right boss, I'm calling you out! Just don't use Mario please...
Boss plays with Mario? I like him already.

what are you scrubs doing losing to mario. Just powershield his ****. They all come out on the same frame.
Mario's recovery makes me giggle.

Ill exercise more than that...
promise?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Either way, that is a sweet ride, Caesar.

All I've got is a Honda Accord. My car, like ROB never runs out of fuel.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Either way, that is a sweet ride, Caesar.

All I've got is a Honda Accord. My car, like ROB never runs out of fuel.
But how good is it at carrying people? I've had 8 in my car before, 3 in the front, 5 in the back. And I know it could handle 10, because I know from experience that at least 2 people can fit comfortably in the trunk.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Good stuff MAxx, hope you taught Forward a lesson for using Snake and turning his back on Falco's <_< Vengeance!
forward actually still plays Falco, a pretty darn good one, too.

Maxx's posts actually entertain me more then my own.

No Johns.
I'm not your monkey.

;)

Fake Real Edit: Spoiler tags don't hide smilies. fuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkk.

PS: I started using spoiler tags because of the ROB boards. What the juice?!

frdagaa

Smash Journeyman
I love this AT. I think that, as a R.O.B. community, we should learn to incorporate more bears when we go camping, yet cutting short the camping so that we can be fair. Don't worry, this will actually end up tilting the game in our favor.

Sorry that the bear part isn't an actual smash term.

Seriously, though, I think that the perfect R.O.B. player would incorporate both camping and being "a fast R.O.B." into his (or her, theoretically) game. As maxxx found out against DSF's DDD, there are times when you've just gotta set up your tent; however, the amount that he destroyed the Snakes showed that R.O.B. can work very well on the offense.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I love this AT. I think that, as a R.O.B. community, we should learn to incorporate more bears when we go camping, yet cutting short the camping so that we can be fair. Don't worry, this will actually end up tilting the game in our favor.

Sorry that the bear part isn't an actual smash term.

Seriously, though, I think that the perfect R.O.B. player would incorporate both camping and being "a fast R.O.B." into his (or her, theoretically) game. As maxxx found out against DSF's DDD, there are times when you've just gotta set up your tent; however, the amount that he destroyed the Snakes showed that R.O.B. can work very well on the offense.
Question: Which bear is best?

OS and maXXXpower should have babies, no homo.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah. I never played Olimar except the first week I got the game, and for the hell of it I pulled him out against Joshu's D3. It was a lot easier than it should have been to play.... I didn't win, but I also found out he'd been playing that matchup with KishPrime a lot lately XD

Also, you guys are going to have 20-40 new vids soon of my ROB... I stepped my camping up, believe it or not. You'll be proud.

Top Bottom