• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
i think the top 5 in the tournout should be the ranking system (as in be the panelist)
i disagree some people might have an easier bracket than others and someone out of state could end up in the top 5. Also i guess i'll do it i'm in pittsburgh right now so i know how good these guys are plus i'm going to go play mow and cape here shortly

Nakamaru

Smash Master
It might be time consuming, but i think that everyone should make it a point to play everyone. Then afterwards once everything is done, have everyone discuss in person who the believe should be on the panel due to activity, placement, and skill.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
It might be time consuming, but i think that everyone should make it a point to play everyone. Then afterwards once everything is done, have everyone discuss in person who the believe should be on the panel due to activity, placement, and skill.
Velocity is probably most suited for one of those positions at this point.

D20

Smash Lord
It is very hard to pick people for the job since the most qualified are those who are competing for high rankings. Any non-biased panelist would probably be someone who is among the top 20 in the state, but not good enough to make the list. However, you are sacraficing knowledge for fairness in that case. I suppose this is the proverbial "catch-22".

Scar

#HarveyDent
But that's why there's a panel as opposed to one guy doing all the work.

Everyone has a bias. But our opinions really come from some sort of truth. If all the panelists do their jobs right they will all agree on the truth and disagree on, presumably false, biased opinions, to get an unbiased version of the truth that is "Who are the top 15 PA smashers."

Joker

Smash Ace
How about ppl stop trying to label players as "the best" of a region or whatever, and just play the d*mn game?

pockyD

Smash Legend
yes yes easiest way to settle the panelist issue is just to do it in person (i would hope; or maybe we'll get in a fistfight; fun stuff either way)

but yeah if anyone isn't going to the lancaster tournament and wants to be considered for a panelist, then make a post obviously

i probably don't want to do it anymore anyway (as if anyone would support me being a panelist =\ ); it's just a ridiculously thankless job with people bashing you merely because they disagree with number 13 out of 15 or something

edit: btw someone (velocity or renth!) should update the first post (new people; expired events; etc)

i would do it but i don't have the internet at home so i only get it for a few fleeting minutes at the school computer clusters.

Scar

#HarveyDent
not only will i be there and make everything in the surrounding area that much sexier for being in my presence i'm gonna kick some ***.
Amazing, I love sexy presences. btw Kite who are you and why do you spam so much???

Joker

Smash Ace
Mow , When i get my Yellow Mustang me and Z are gonna have to come live at your house for a minute :p
And then we'll have teh ultimate butt secks!!!!
In Smash of course...
<_<
>_>
Naw but seriously when i get my car and **** imma be travelin when i can and i have my sites set on my homeboys, Erie and Carlise. Word
Lol seems like we got our own pact crew or not.
So to conclude this message....Word.

D

Deleted member

my ***** james da joker.......niggity niggity niggity, niggity niggity, niggity niggity niggity niggity.

that is all.

come visit me.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
im kinda scared but i gotta do this Joker MONEY MATCH MEEEEE at my tourny you dumb head so this means your coming right?

Joker

Smash Ace
LMAO, why would you be scared of me?
Lol my "being good at smash" days are over
I'd say you have a lot more to worry about with ppl like M2k and cactuar showing up rather than an old retired samus player lol
So sadly no MM
Thanks for the invite tho :p

Velocity

Smash Lord
yes yes easiest way to settle the panelist issue is just to do it in person (i would hope; or maybe we'll get in a fistfight; fun stuff either way)

but yeah if anyone isn't going to the lancaster tournament and wants to be considered for a panelist, then make a post obviously

i probably don't want to do it anymore anyway (as if anyone would support me being a panelist =\ ); it's just a ridiculously thankless job with people bashing you merely because they disagree with number 13 out of 15 or something

edit: btw someone (velocity or renth!) should update the first post (new people; expired events; etc)

i would do it but i don't have the internet at home so i only get it for a few fleeting minutes at the school computer clusters.
ok ill try to get to it , / you do make a good panelist im in support

Scar

#HarveyDent
Kite there is a Video Discussions thread that details how to do it. You have to buy something first. p.s. I want to fight you. Spam face.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol k u hav aim i hate going into this to check
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=80065

It's called a step-by-step guide for a reason. Also Smashboards is a fairly organized forum, you really shouldn't be posted if you aren't contributing to the conversation.

As in "PA Player Finder and POWER RANKINGS" isn't a thread for you asking how to make a video.

STOP SPAMMING.

sweetooth

Smash Ace
your ugly-*** does. **** ***** your face so scary you scared zelda and that ***** is maddddd nasty, ***** shows spread eagle lol.

yo JD crews @ your **** is gonna be a grade A ****-fest straight off the spice channel lolllllll
haha... ****, i know im late but... lool. that **** was funny as hell max. i think i might throw that in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom