• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New North American Online Player Tier List

SilentShottt

Smash Cadet
Obviously the better one cob! :o

I can't believe you guys disagree with *** vwls spot?! He plays a mean falcon, definitely better than smelly ( no offense to him whatsoever!)

The only big change I'd make is knitephox. As much as he trolls me, he definitely should be 3-5 higher.

I'd also put B link above combo blaze at the very LEAST.

~UnReal

M!nt

Smash Champion
oh wait this is the online tier list, oopssssss

nvm i is stupid

B Link

Smash Lord
Lol. People do better/worse against different people. Unreal's opinion is from me playing him.

And you haven't played me on console so whatever. I get 3 stocked a lot online by falcons cuz you have less time to react to dash grabs as fast.

B Link

Smash Lord
Yeah so you can put yourself above me on your own tier list. But your post sounded kinda condescending and I have to defend myself otherwise people will think I suck on both.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Dunno what you dweebs are talking about, I believe *** vwls is a good player. All the dissing has me smh, seems the egos are frying in the cooking grease this week.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I'm at school lol srry

maybe when i get home at 2 if i'm not sleeping which is extremely likely :3c

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
People disregard how much of a important factor playstyle can be up until you're at boom or isai's level, which wont be happening for any of us any time soon. Theres soooooo many cocky kids here that I still wreck even after so long in retirement, and then again theres people I go even with or even lose to due to janky **** playstyles. All the **** talk is unwarranted, play the ladders more if you wanna talk ****. Only after a good ladder is going can you have a voice, otherwise stfu and get better.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
People disregard how much of a important factor playstyle can be up until you're at boom or isai's level, which wont be happening for any of us any time soon. Theres soooooo many cocky kids here that I still wreck even after so long in retirement, and then again theres people I go even with or even lose to due to janky **** playstyles. All the **** talk is unwarranted, play the ladders more if you wanna talk ****. Only after a good ladder is going can you have a voice, otherwise stfu and get better.
Mah *****

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Gee, you think a "player skill tier list" might contain a lot of arguing about subjective ****? Shocker.

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
#1 cf. wut.
loool. :b
names i don't recognize putting me down. SALT (not directed at combo. <3)

ok but the point of this post: people should play seriouslies with erbody before they make a tier list

SilentShottt

Smash Cadet
#1 cf. wut.
loool. :b
names i don't recognize putting me down. SALT (not directed at combo. <3)

ok but the point of this post: people should play seriouslies with erbody before they make a tier list
If this was directed at me I've played you on various aliases cuz i'm a loser like that.
But I do agree, I'm going to hunt out most of the B tier for SERIOUSLIES and try and make another tier list. Maybe I can get the B tier to play EACHOTHER while i spectate :o

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
My new A tier (ordered):

Killer
Star King
bane
tacos
wotg
Dext3r
Zenyore

This is based off who I have played so if you're not on it, I haven't played you.

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
jaime, peek and frogles are all S tier in my book
and my book is a good book

EDIT :
My new A tier (ordered):

Killer
Star King
bane
tacos
wotg
Dext3r
Zenyore.
I've yet to play Star King and bane. I would acknowledge Killer and tacos as better than me however.

Near²

Banned via Warnings
You take that back now! He is nothing but a luving man, and I think you can learn a thing or two from him.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
peek S tier in my book
You haven't been here in a while it seems, I would potentially put Star King/Bane/Killer over Peek at this point. To Frogles/Jaime, yes.

Also, didn't know that Tacos/WOTG were now better than Dexter

Maybe this vvv

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I would put a lot of people over peek at this point. He lost a set to battlecow back before battlecow was even "good"

Battlecow

Play to Win
Ness in general is bad vs pika/kirby once you know how to play against him, don't be fooled by Nangoku/firo being awesome; even they would prolly lose to a good pika/kirby playing the MU right

yeah that was a bad loss for peek, but one set doesn't mean ****

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
I would put a lot of people over peek at this point. He lost a set to battlecow back before battlecow was even "good"
I remember Peek, Boom, Jaime, Frog and Malva as the only people I would practically always lose to back in the day. Stuck in the 90s

tacos

Smash Journeyman
kuz knows i luv him with a passion. FACT

quick list(using novas list as reference/excluding mysef)

Star King/I'll Win(low delay)
Killer
Bane
Zenyore
Dext3r
wotg

Mid b tier:
Kuzinator

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I mean I lost 3-2 to peek back in the day BEFORE Apex 2012, which meant I was really bad at the time. Peek was A tier, but not even high A-tier.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
If someone wants to hide behind an alias (i'll win) then they don't deserve to be on a tier list.

Top Bottom