• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New New MA Player Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBlaze

Smash Apprentice
Just to edit my info a little bit, I know main Meta Knight and Olimar, with Snake and Wolf as secondaries.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
no brawl doest suck its just very defensive, if you wanna be agood at it you have to recognize taht you have to use smart agression or else you'll get punished when aproaching.Its a very simple concept inherent in fighting games, however since melee was not a figther, smashers dont have the experience to deal with turtles or campers. Dont worry about thougth the more you play the game the better you get a t anticipating your opponents next move.Practice makes perfect

lol gonz, this is dj.. the kid that went up wit u to esticle wit roman :p yea, no matter what you say, i give up on brawl.. like i said it in the car, it's not my top of game, ef that ****, yo.

melee is where it's at :] not to mention falco is a sexy beast in melee<3

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
brawl sucks
Wow, what a well-argued statement. Seriously.

Quit beating up on Brawl. Sure, it's not Melee, but it's still too early to tell whether or not there are any advanced techniques. Quit whining about wavedashing and just put up with it until they find it again.

And, yes, I have played Melee. Melee was my life for seven years. I was a technical player and could do short-hopping and wavedashing, but I thought Brawl was a refreshing change of pace. Not to mention it's actually nice to be able to fight my friends without completely destroying them.

That's why I prefer Brawl. More diversity in the roster (except for LANDMASTARRRR!!!), better graphics, streamlined gameplay, and awesome stages (except for 75m and Mario Bros.) just round it out.

</rant>

So, is anyone within a reasonable distance of Plymouth? (I know Fall River is a pretty long drive, but Taunton isn't too bad.)

Dark Crimson

Smash Apprentice
Name - Crim
Hometown - Hanson
Main Character(s) - Marth, Lucas, Diddy
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl) - Brawl
AIM - x Azrael zZz
MSN - None
Car - Ish
Commuter Rail - Plymouth, Whitman
T - Stop - N/A

Elen

Smash Lord
Change my preferred game to "Click Elen's Signature." Also change my main to Yellow. And I support 3x whole heartidly.

Elen

Smash Lord
Lmao, Memphis your like following me around, it's amazing. Also, remove my MSN..I don't exactly use that ever xD

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
LOL

ok. i should be updating this right now, but i'm not. im kind of at work and tyring to type as much as i can so it sounds like im doing what i am supposed to be doing.

i'll update it before MM so people can know people and do people.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
that memphischains guy is pretty cool, why have i never met him
lol I sat next to you for a while at esticle during a match. I don't remember which one, but I distinctly thinking that you and Darc looked alot more alike than I thought you would have.

I had never seen anyone before esticle so I layed back for a while and tried to figure out who was who and remember how to play melee

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Wow, what a well-argued statement. Seriously.

Quit beating up on Brawl. Sure, it's not Melee, but it's still too early to tell whether or not there are any advanced techniques. Quit whining about wavedashing and just put up with it until they find it again.

And, yes, I have played Melee. Melee was my life for seven years. I was a technical player and could do short-hopping and wavedashing, but I thought Brawl was a refreshing change of pace. Not to mention it's actually nice to be able to fight my friends without completely destroying them.

That's why I prefer Brawl. More diversity in the roster (except for LANDMASTARRRR!!!), better graphics, streamlined gameplay, and awesome stages (except for 75m and Mario Bros.) just round it out.

arite, well.. the thing isssss

first off--> i play fast pace... i CANNOT PLAY SLOW GAMES, *cough* brawl *cough*

SECONDSIESIESISSSS--> Falcon's nipples are too much to just give up in melee

third --> COMBO'SSSSSSSSSS DOES BRAWL HAVE COMBOO'SSS? (whack one's that i dont care about)

fourth --> KNEE IS SIMPLY AMAZINGGGGGGG

fifth --> elen can jc shine

sixth --> cause brawl sucks

arite, on an honest note.. that was just messing around, well.. it's all true but anyways... right from the beginning, when gimpyfish when to E4all, and posted them videos, and wrote the brawl impressions thread.. i said, **** i think this game is gonna suck. But once i saw the roster, idk that sorta changed my perspective, seeing falco and wolf back made me happy in mi pnts<3 and when the game came out.. on the way back from MM8 (sick tourneyyy <elen+penelope <33) i wanted to play it so bad, and i enjoyed my first match... and then it just went downhill. Camping, being defensive.. isn't my playing style, F THAT SHEET YO@@ except when i laser camp wit falco, but that's different cause he's a sexy blue bird <3 but enough with my life story, how bout i get to know more about you big boy ;) ;)

jk xDDD

I had never seen anyone before esticle so I layed back for a while and tried to figure out who was who and remember how to play melee
:O???? i wonder if we played :| hmm, which melee setups were you at? i was mostly at... err... the lone one, closer to the lame brawl setups, but i was at the 2 tv setup once or twice :| i played falco, and have long hair <3 nice description right? :DDD

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
So guys, what's up?

I'm holding a mini brawl tournament at my school friday, it's very accessible by the T. Post if you're interested, I'll put up more info if there's an interest.

Loyal2NES

Smash Rookie
It occurs to me that I have not actually POSTED in this New New thread yet.

So, here we go.

Name - Loyal
Hometown - Somerville
Main Character(s) - Wario, Olimar, ROB, Mario... just to limit it to a reasonable number.
-
AIM - loyal2nes (if you message me, please let me know you're from here so I don't get exceedingly paranoid :))
MSN - I don't really use MSN anymore.
Car - Nope.
Commuter Rail - Porter
T - Stop - Davis (Red Line)

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
I'm in RI which is close enough to MA for some of you people. :)

But most of you know me already.

no we dont know you, you strange lady waht are you doing in our thread?
;)

on a serius note anybody who is close to springfield should make it to the
my crew mettings we have people in springfield that know how to play the game and are happy to meet new people.i have my crew meetings on sunday's after noon people can
come over my apartment.just post up on the MA thread or send me a message at AIM
my AIM is "y2kbakura"

mventre

Smash Apprentice
Name - mventre
Brawl name: V
Hometown - Saugus, MA
Main Character(s) - Link, Marth
AIM - WildChyld66
Car - Yes
Commuter Rail - N/A
T - Stop - N/A

I'm always up for matches and some practices ..send me a PM or IM and let's brawl!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
hay cogsmooch, we should play sometime. I've been hanging around north boston lately, and I'm going to come to your house one day and we will play smash.

Only I don't know where you live.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
hay cogsmooch, we should play sometime. I've been hanging around north boston lately, and I'm going to come to your house one day and we will play smash.

Only I don't know where you live.
I live in Melrose.... where do you HANG OUT?
I'm like 5 min from Oak Grove - Orange Line.

would someone come to mu house in springfield mass
lol springfield. people would but it's like 9 hours from anything.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Cog, I'm around North Station a lot, so Orange Line = good.

Is Melrose anywhere near the Charleston shipyard? That's actually where I hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom