• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New New MA Player Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
im not making fun of you or anything, english is mad gay, but it just seems like everyone else gets you a lot faster than i do

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
my brother can't type for ****
me on the other hand am an *******
forget you man,see even my brother hates me :urg:
Don't worry about it man, technically your brother isn't typing properly either. If you look at his post, he's saying "Me on the other hand am an *******"

...where in fact it should be "Me on the other hand, I'm an *******"

(and you better hope that the word in those asterisks starts with vowel, or he'd be wrong again.)

...luckily for both of you, no one cares about English Grammar anyways...since it's ********.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
If the Charlestown shipyard is in Charlestown then um no it's not terribly close but it almost exactly straight north of there. maps.google.com

is that where you do your Questor Parkour?
Why yes, yes it is. near the Korean War Memorial, there's a kiddie pool with some good walls and rails, it's good for practice and there's a few good lines there.

BTW I think this thread needs less fail and more spam. Go.

flaco

The Terminator
Don't worry about it man, technically your brother isn't typing properly either. If you look at his post, he's saying "Me on the other hand am an *******"

...where in fact it should be "Me on the other hand, I'm an *******"

(and you better hope that the word in those asterisks starts with vowel, or he'd be wrong again.)

...luckily for both of you, no one cares about English Grammar anyways...since it's ********.
well I guess thanks man are you going to mad massness man if you are I meet you their man

flaco out:chuckle:

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
yo whats up with the negative 1 yo
Dude, you have one. Gonz is the only negitive one.

BTW my score is about 2938491236489123465892345709283475092834689723648905672345908702348567029384567902834569283465092384570923845709238475092834509238456923475747774747704

i mean, approximately. I lost count around 2 but, im sure its around there

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
are you kidding me Im on plus frames bicthes
cause im the only one in this thread who play's figthing games
I'm pretty sure that everyone here plays some form of Super Smash Brothers, which is a fighting game. So, no, your not the only one.

Now your at negitive 3, you lost two because you mispelled *****es.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
are you kidding me Im on plus frames bicthes
cause im the only one in this thread who play's figthing games
I'm pretty sure that everyone here plays some form of Super Smash Brothers, which is a fighting game. So, no, your not the only one.

Now your at negitive 3, you lost two because you mispelled *****es.
Well, I mean if we're keeping score, he also spelled 'fighting' wrong, and put an 'apostrophe-s' after play, which makes no sense, since it's not possessive.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
btw Gonzales: I play Third Strike, GGXX, and Soul Calibur 3.

And bad grammar doesn't make you smarter. Proofreading is your friend.

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys SYN here Im coming home from NYC for awhile for summer break from college, wheres the scene at here? Let me know PM me or something hit me up @ imp0rtedscr3wup on AIM or something, I live in Peabody, MA 20 miles north of Boston, peaceeee.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I demand recognition of my birthday, because it was on a Mass Madness, but wasn't celebrated. Although it might have been the one SleepyK came to, which means I got the best present ever. Either way.

Make it the Happy Birthday Crew.

Spife

Smash Master
Why yes, yes it is. near the Korean War Memorial, there's a kiddie pool with some good walls and rails, it's good for practice and there's a few good lines there.

BTW I think this thread needs less fail and more spam. Go.

woah woah woah. Wait a sec. I want to be in a conversation about Parkour. I haven't trained all winter and am very lazy >.> Are you talking about the baby pool? That place looks sooooo niiiice :dizzy: I really want to train there some time...we should set up a jam/smash tourny on the spot! Woo go NE Parsmash or Smashkor (I like the second one)..*twitch*

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
lol Super Smash Brothers Parkour!

And yeah, Matt.Zeebs does this too. I'm actually gonna go out and do some stuff today, assuming the rain doesn't get too bad. I figure it's worth a shot to train in the rain at least once.

But yeah, I did some winter work, and then I got sick and lost a ton of muscle mass, and I'm trying to get it back.

BTW, this thread is hijacked now.

Spife

Smash Master
Yes it is. I missed a jam today at UMass amherst (I'm not breaking a 9 month hiatus on bad weather, thanks) I meant to do bad weather training last year and did a little bit. You gotta grip metal harder and be more cautious that's about it though. Oh and there are some surfaces that are off limits (hard plastic picnic tables come to mind).

I never would have thought I'd find Traceurs in the smash community..well at least I never thought about Parkour and Smash in the same thought...bubble..?

Head count, how many people in this thread practice Parkour?

flaco

The Terminator
well man I will wait for my friend to come home and **** but I doubt he comes to play brawl he always busy and **** lmao

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
Name - Phantomwake
Hometown - Cambridge
Main Character(s) - R.O.B. , Falco
-
Game Preference - Brawl
Car - no
Commuter Rail -
T - Stop - MIT/Kendall

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
As far as I know the only other Traceur is Matt.

I actually went out and practiced some stuff today in the rain, it actually wasn't that bad. I decided learning kong vaults was out, but w/e, I'm getting better at reverses and 360's and actually learning to flow from one vault to the next. BTW, yesterday on youtube the featured vids were all parkour related, there was a ton of good demo material, and some really well-made vids. I think it was to celebrate Belle's birthday.

Anyways, we should go and hit the playplace at the MickyD's next to GU at Mass Madness, for the hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom