• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
Worst tekkie ever. Bring tekkie with you tomorrow, and tekkie you stay over here. Problem solved.

Then we can watch enter the void.

tekkie

Smash Master
wait who should bring tekkie over and something about staying over and stuff

i'm heading to a friend's house for probably the rest of the day soon

Napos

Smash Ace
care more about smash :3. results from sat????

I might like you better if we slept together

Give me this thread

tekkie

Smash Master
What happened with Pounds Tekkie??
wait what?

edit: oh, i wasn't secured in a ride and was kind of really soft about it anyways because i had played a decent amount the night before, i was about to dump a ton of money on a trip the next (this previous) weekend, and i ended up hanging out with some friends playing board games and fatal frame 2

Napos

Smash Ace
Does this mean nolan will be in charge of our power ranking and getting his *** back in brawl and throwing lol out the window???

xion07

Smash Apprentice
You'l have to get through me first.
Sounds good. Make Dekar jealous by getting with me huh?

Seriously though, smashfest or tournament needs to happen when I return. I'll be back in Albucrazy in the beginning of September.

Zach best be dusting off his controller and get back into the game. Haha.

Napos

Smash Ace
Sounds good. Make Dekar jealous by getting with me huh?

Seriously though, smashfest or tournament needs to happen when I return. I'll be back in Albucrazy in the beginning of September.

Zach best be dusting off his controller and get back into the game. Haha.

September would rock. Give me good experience for WABA. How does a tourney sound on a friday?

I want misty.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
September would rock. Give me good experience for WABA. How does a tourney sound on a friday?

I want misty.
Hell yeah. Though I need to find out when I can make it. The end of this month sounds solid. How does the 31st sound?

You can have her. I like May better anyways. :D

Napos

Smash Ace
misty plus her sisters. AT THE SAME TIME. OH **** YES.

So...Would people come to a tournament on FRIDAY? Tekkie, do Vinnie and that one other guy want to continue their smash careers?

Lol. I'm on here. HI GUIZE!

Maybe I should host a fest sometime eh? Since school is starting and all that, maybe like...3 Saturday's from now?

Also Steven, why the FRICK do I not have your number? Can you send it to me? Haha.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately I'm pretty much done with Brawl. Project: M on the other hand... I cannot get enough of that game.

Top Bottom