• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Didn't catch any, but pika has always been sexy.

That fest I was talking about, I wanna do it Friday. Who is down? Probably will start at seven.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Cant wait to come back home guys!

Dekar- Still with the Diddy yeah? Lets see how good my TL has gotten since all those years. Get ready.
Zman- How you been man? Hope you haven't quit brawl on me. Gotta play your lucas again, or have you switched to another main?
Issacard- Fun times with your Zamus and Pika. Hope to rematch you when I come back and see what you got. Sexy pika!
Kash- Don't know if you will see this but hope to see you when I get back bro. Gotta see who has the better wolf, haha.
Tarm- You and your ICs, Cant wait to see what you got. Hopefully everyone hasn't resorted to Meta. Good **** man.
Tekki- I'm not sure if we played before I left but I expect a good match when I get back!
Kitsune- Ah I remember your sheik. Hope you learned some new stuff for when we play again.

Everyone else I haven't mentioned I hope we all get together and play when I get back. I should be living in Alb around san pedro soon so I will be alot closer than what I was. I'm thinking Smashfest? I'll let you know when I reach NM.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
A lot of people haven't responded to calls/texts so right now like...3 are confirmed (tekkie matt walker). So, i'm gonna hold this "big fest" at a time where more people can come. However, if those 3 wanna come over and play games, they're more than welcome to. Sometime tonight, however, I have a LoL match I need to play.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Oh god it might be my ****ty phone ducking out on mass texts. I contacted just about every old-smashfest-regular. I guess fest is back on? I still have to play a match or few for a tournament tonight, though. Since my phone is bugging, contact whoever

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Come over at 630. Sry emma :( door unlocked prob gonna be in game
edit: if anyone has a decent sized fan that isnt too hard to travel with i suggest bringing it. it's usually a little warm in here but it'll be worse with tons of peeps
edit2: fest is happening at caseys

tekkie

Smash Master
normally neil would be standing in the corner with one of those exotic peacock fans with the big pole thingies that slaves in egypt would fan the pharaohs with, at least in movies and ****

he'd just be in the corner fanning me, occasionally taking breaks to hand-feed me grapes and compliment me on my omnipotent tech skill

Dekar173

Justice Man
Filthy would be another word to describe it.

Steven and I are the unchallenged lords and kings of Mario Party though, so at least that much was decided.

Napos

Smash Ace
Have you guys tried Mario Party 9? Also, I am in charge of Luigi Results thread...I feel..special.

tekkie

Smash Master
http://i.imgur.com/kOEda.jpg

friend of mine is giving these away. i called dibs on a bunch of the pokemon/digimon but the nintendo dudes/other pkmn/digimon are unclaimed, if anyone's interested lmk

[i apologize to nolan for i have already in advance dibsed DemiVeemon, Veemon, Poromon, and Hawkmon, and possibly pikachu/raichu as well, but if you dont already have whatever pikachu that is then you should totally take it]

Dekar173

Justice Man
Dunno el paso says they're coming but we'll see, same with AZ. Doubt CO/UT will come cause CO is basically just bees and steam, and I think steam's going to Whobo? No clue.

Hell, it may even just turn into another one of our pitiful local tourneys lol

tekkie

Smash Master
even if like 5 people show up

let's goddamn play smash, it's my last chance before the semester starts

and i go back to tech to sandbag against overconfident freshmen

tekkie

Smash Master
is saturday actually going to be a tournament

is it actually starting at 10am

im itching to play but id rather just... play, for now

Top Bottom