• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Napos

Smash Ace
Practically the whole AZ pr and me, how lucky can one guy be??

Glad you haven't forgotten SK ;)

MT_

Smash Ace
UT Austin Smash Club presents: Tchaikovsky's Iced Tea Sonata on July 21

Dear New Mexico: despite being border states the Texas and New Mexico melee scenes have never crossed paths. Maybe this tournament featuring Broly and Mojo, a couple of Texas's best players, might be able to change that. This will be Texas's biggest tournament of the summer (and maybe the year!) and we would love to have you guys here. Housing of course can be arranged. Cheers to MELEE!!

Cassio

Smash Master
I was gonna ask if New Mexico was coming to E4U, hope the carpool works out. I rented a car to travel to AZ at a pretty reasonable price so if you need help finding a good deal Im very willing to help.

Napos

Smash Ace
I was gonna ask if New Mexico was coming to E4U, hope the carpool works out. I rented a car to travel to AZ at a pretty reasonable price so if you need help finding a good deal Im very willing to help.
That would rock. How much was it? I was going to look into enterprise/hertz for car rentals.

Cassio

Smash Master
That would rock. How much was it? I was going to look into enterprise/hertz for car rentals.
Do you have skype/facebook/aim/some messenger? I'll talk to you about it since its hard to describe here.

Napos

Smash Ace
So car is...

A ****ING GO-GO. REPEAT TO THE MEAT. A GO-GO.

SO.... you ballers from tuscon will be providing gas money honeys.

Ill take care of the car. Which will be finalized monday. Around 100 bucks.

Text me. You must text me and let me know...
1. How much doe you can take
2. Your life goals.
3. Can you all possibly setup housing for us? Since i am doing this and all.

4. Friendlys like crazy. Dealo??????

505-340-8070

Cassio

Smash Master
sounds like you got the car situation under control. Good luck guys hope to see you there!

Top Bottom