• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

MT_

Smash Ace
Just wanted to drop off a friendly reminder of a tournament we're holding in Austin, TX next Saturday, July 21st. New Mexico and Texas have never played, but maybe this tournament can change this. We would be able to house anyone that comes from OOS, so please consider coming! And let us know in the thread if you do!

Tchaikovsky's Iced Tea Sonata: featuring Broly and Mojo!

Honestly, I imagine Sakurai as a non-confrontational baby. I doubt he'll butt heads in development if he doesn't get what he wants. He doesn't even want to work on smash, he'll probably just let the namco people do their own thing and sit back and watch.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Man, it's been a while since I posted here.

But yeah, I'm hoping Smash Bros. 4 will be good. Things might be interesting with Namco at the helm.

Dekar173

Justice Man
********** net went down for some reason.

A) there is a "tourney" this weekend, that will be the items tourney. Everyone should come. It'll probably be free entry (except venue fee, which is $2-$3). You should all come because it is Guerilla Gaming, and a fun place to go to ;p Go!

B) brawl has been dead for a while. We all really like playing still, from what I experience at fests, but... distance ***** us. Everyone who plays brawl either lacks a car now, or lacked a car at one point, AND lives far as hell from the others. Seriously, we live on opposite ends of the city.

C) Everyone should pick up a copy of D3 and start farming for me. I like money.

Napos

Smash Ace
Dekar is right.

GG is way on the east side

Walker has a car, goes, minus this weekend. he be on a road trippy with fam

Nolan is a LOL pro

I give the tekkie rides, minus this weekend cause of birthday stuff

all the other westsiders are shy or flake like a bunch of vagins

this is NM, but I still love the **** outta it

I'll be there sunday, must practice to kick some AZ ***

Dekar173

Justice Man