• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Mother's Day didn't work out for me. Today I had the longest, most heated argument with her ever :/

So . . . I'm moving out. Hopefully I'll have my own place by the end of the month. I won't be allowed to drive my (repaired) car until I've found a job and until I'm back in school. The next few weeks will be incredibly busy for me, and I won't really be able to play.

Sorry guys. The possibility of me driving to OOS tournaments is gone for the summer. And the idea of good ol' fashioned Neilfest at my house is gone forever.

Napos

Smash Ace
Mother's Day didn't work out for me. Today I had the longest, most heated argument with her ever :/

So . . . I'm moving out. Hopefully I'll have my own place by the end of the month. I won't be allowed to drive my (repaired) car until I've found a job and until I'm back in school. The next few weeks will be incredibly busy for me, and I won't really be able to play.

Sorry guys. The possibility of me driving to OOS tournaments is gone for the summer. And the idea of good ol' fashioned Neilfest at my house is gone forever.
I moved out of my parents house when I was 18. Do it. I Believe in you. If you have any questions about apartments etc etc I have the answers. I have lived everywhere.

Also Brawl players. There IS a venue. Guerilla Gaming. Every Sunday. That is our fest/tournament/ are. 3 dollars. thats nothing.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
i told you were ****ing up too much, neil. caps might be hiring still for tutors, but that's all i can help you with. i wish you good luck in growing up. just don't cancel the evo room.

and steven check your text messages.

tekkie

Smash Master
look all over for on-campus work. grading, TA, things like that.

i am in town btw

i dont think i'll be travelling much/at all this summer. very broke, couldn't find work, already sketched out about this last semester coming up

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Neil you fool I told you to apply for a job at Sandia. You could easily pay rent with a salary over here, and you've got me on the inside. Get on it bro!

Also, as someone who has had problems with parents before (though maybe not too major) make sure you're not moving out for the wrong reasons, like you're mad at your mom. I'm not doubting you're ready to move out, do it if you're ready! I know you don't need advice from me, and I know I don't know all of the details so I may be misreading the situation completely, but just try to make sure you're on good terms with your mom before you move out, or you might not be on good terms with her for a long time.

tekkie

Smash Master
Neil you fool I told you to apply for a job at Sandia. You could easily pay rent with a salary over here, and you've got me on the inside. Get on it bro!
except he's not nearly as qualified as say someone like me is

get me a job at sandia rofl

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
That really sucks Neil. Like wraith said, I hope you're not moving out for the wrong reasons, because you can't have a bad relationship with your mother.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
neil, if you need a place to crash my couch is always open. not too far from campus if that's what you're looking for.

i have d3 but my poor little labtop cant handle big mobs. it won't crash, but i'm just holding magic missle and hoping for the best. my other compy should be up this weekend (in time for the greatest weekend blizzard server crash ****storm of our time). add me at card#1962

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Yo Tekkie have you applied to any jobs at Sandia already? You generally have to do it a few months in advance if you want to get a summer internship. If you apply before next summer let me know.

tekkie

Smash Master
Yo Tekkie have you applied to any jobs at Sandia already? You generally have to do it a few months in advance if you want to get a summer internship. If you apply before next summer let me know.
im gonna apply for an actual job once i have a degree in december

Hows about this Sunday we hold a Tournament? Tekkie you still in TOWN?????POWER RANKING TOURNAMENT? LIKE OMG OMG OMG. Plus no Eclipse to distract us. Hopefully I can get the Westside brawlers going.....
id probably be down to play or something

Top Bottom