• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
"Deadpool's teleportation device will comically malfunction if you spam his teleport move. Also, he breaks the fourth wall by beating his opponents with his health bar."

AHAHAHAHAHA

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
August, what about the driving me thing for mulch and you getting 40 dollars.

Also, I didn't realize 10 hour shifts followed by a meeting was so tiring

Dont.Forget.To.Smile

Smash Rookie
so.

apparantly this is the NM social board.

hello.

just moved out west from the ol' dirty jersey. currently holding up in LOS ALAMOS till i can get back in school down in Albuquerque.

so. the question i put to the kind and jolly southwest USofA is:

who in LOS ALAMOS plays smash?

because i'm bored as doodie in this lonely lonely place and the only people who i've found to play against are scruuuuuubbbs.

so anyway long story short my apartment is going to waste if i'm not holding smashfests with lots of people and lots of smash and if I can generate actual interest in starting up something real in LOS ALAMOS I think I've got a place perfect for weeklies or bi-weeklies or monthlies or whatever the hell works to get the people of LOS ALAMOS playing smash with me.

or maybe this little dream of mine already exists in this tiny little blackhole. if it does, someone point me in the direction of said dream so i might chase pursuit follow or stalk this dream to fruition aka someone(s) in LOS ALAMOS to play smash with.

p.s. if anyone from LOS ALAMOS happens to read this or care, i'm the dude down at the Reel Deal Theater playing DDR as FigFog. yeah /that/ Figfog.

roffle.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man but I already moved out thanks to the wonderful August and his amazing Lugias neck.

unfortunatly smash is dead here good sir, the only play it still kind of exists is abq.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Well, is anyone interested in playing Monster Hunter Tri? Been doing some single player and I'm currently facing Gobul.

Turns out my sister's lice were misdiagnosed... She just had disturbingly dirty hair. lol. So no worry.

Anyway, does anyone know what's up with the Ranbat?

Walker, when shall I come by to help you with whatever?

Top Bottom