• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
My fear has been realized...my Wii's problem is definitely not just a dirty lens. Bummer. Either way, I'm thinking of finally hacking my Wii after I get it fixed somehow. Need more use out of it, like playing imported games. (Been wanting Xenoblade and Fatal Frame IV for a while.)

tekkie

Smash Master
my possible openings for smash are saturday october 8th, lanfest maybe or something, and november before thanksgiving.

victor we *will* hang out before the end of the year

tekkie

Smash Master
We should try to attend MikeHaze's tourney.

Also, i'm not going to devestation. Money problems
we've already completely abandoned devastation. and i'd yell at people about going to mikehaze's tournament but i'll be busy drinking that entire weekend.

mike, i understand that you probably think that NM is lame because dekar can't even beat a mere marth player and i apologize for not being able to even consider going there to show him how it's done, but, again, i will either be asleep or drunk for the majority of that weekend. i will be there in spirit to cheer on dekar, kinda like obi wan kenobi, while you shamefully three-stock him twice in a row first round of your tournament.

Dekar173

Justice Man
we've already completely abandoned devastation. and i'd yell at people about going to mikehaze's tournament but i'll be busy drinking that entire weekend.

mike, i understand that you probably think that NM is lame because dekar can't even beat a mere marth player and i apologize for not being able to even consider going there to show him how it's done, but, again, i will either be asleep or drunk for the majority of that weekend. i will be there in spirit to cheer on dekar, kinda like obi wan kenobi, while you shamefully three-stock him twice in a row first round of your tournament, then in the first round of losers somehow
Fixed that for you tekkie.

Napos

Smash Ace
I ran into Goel in the sub today. He wouldn't mind driving again...soooo...Let me request days tomorrow...and I'll let you guys know friday? mikeHAZE tourney here we cummmm....maybe!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Fuck . . . what I'm about to link to you . . . it features superb editing, shows off state-of-the-art combos (2012 metagame **** right here), and inspires me to want to play a dead game again:

THE COOLEST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WITH AN INCOMPREHENSIBLE TITLE

don't worry zack i'm still more of an srkfag than a ********
I just watched ALL 90 MINUTES OF THIS. i have a checklist of general stuff to do
1. master execution
2. implement option selects into my game
3. definitively beat you
4. definitively beat steven . . . steven, on the whole "melee guitar hero" thing, you forget that you're better than me in brawl, I was serious about brawl for a while, yet i never surpassed you there. LOOKS LIKE THE STORY'S JUST BEGUN
5. perfect garrett

by the way you guys (zman, steven, enzo, johnny walker) can all play sf at my house after sean's arcade. another minifest, if you will. august please join us again i wanna make you dizzy
think about it =P

I ran into Goel in the sub today. He wouldn't mind driving again...soooo...Let me request days tomorrow...and I'll let you guys know friday? mikeHAZE tourney here we cummmm....maybe!
**** yeah i'm down
HEY WALKER
remember that call? well the MVD screwed me over - I won't be able to get my driver's license by that weekend, but both you and Victor can drive my car. THE NM JACKOFFS WILL LIVE ON ;)

Hey hows it been NM!? Sorry I couldn't make the fest Neil. Wanted to though
it's totally chill man
Don't take this the wrong way; you're my bro =) but i'm glad you didn't show up because you would have been bored as ****
it was pretty much street fighter only

actually paul and erich left early because i don't know how to host fests/entertain anymore :cry:
not to mention i
purposefully
deleted my melee memory that evening

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
"An announcement by the Unity Ruleset Committee will be posted on Smashboards at 5pm EST today."
oh boy

there's a party going on at my new place tonight. not much smash or video games, but there will be some aside from shenanigans. if you wanna come, let me know!

EDIT: MK IS BANNED lkdlkadflkjadlfkjadlLKDJFLAKDJF

double edit: fest tomorrow?

tekkie

Smash Master
^i used to think mandy moore was super hot

oh wait i still do

wait, what's that mandy moore?

you're right! there totally should be a fest today! i'm hanging out in my place in ABQ right now! hit me up nigras

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
i'll hold a fest, but i cant get it going until around 3:30 or 4 since i gotta clean my house. can anyone pick up tekkie?

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
going to get nachos. be back in about an hour. the fest will start when i get home. if you would like to get nachos, we will be at two fools tavern in nob hill

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
banjo don't edit your posts

i read the whole mk banned thread. my favorite post
it's right here for you ****ers that ignore the links i post because i'm a moron
Once upon a time, ROB decided he wanted to be the best!
So he set out!

And at first...he *****!

And the ladies loved him!

He felt like a million bucks!

UNTIL...
He met a foe that possessed an unimaginable skill.
A foe that would not only dominate him, but the rest of the competitors.
He met, sadface, Metaknight.

ROB, as high and mighty as he first felt

Now felt pitiful and worthless. He had to do something!
So he trained!

But it never mattered, Metaknight still *****! =[

ROB felt hopeless.

So back on the shelf he went to weep

But luckily for him, on a magical day, the community came to their senses and shunned Metaknight out of the smash scene!

ROB was overjoyed!!

It was like his very own birthday!

And now he was able to just chillax and enjoy the little things

And finally get a peaceful night of sleep.

So now ROBs can live in love and harmony!!

And get frisky if they so choose.

My fellow robots, it's time to take over<3

The end
The beginning...

beepbeep!<3

the only reason i would go to nolan's fest is if august goes
tekkie and nolan aren't cool enough
just kidding not really

i'm down to play brawl by the way

tekkie

Smash Master
neil that's the greatest thing i've ever read ever.

i can't meatride mister eric enough he's too good.

also i wanna go to a fest today neil can i have a ride please <3

also hi eikelmann i sort of made mandy moore my sexy pictoral puppet for a page

tekkie

Smash Master
i'm running out of options for rides to nolan's.

i never thought i'd have all my options stuffed again since MK was banned but it turns out geography is kinda broken, too

tekkie

Smash Master
argh i was really tired last night and playing awfully and i hate everything but it was nice to hang out with everyone again :3

tekkie

Smash Master
i just hate finally making it to a fest and playing against decent players and being too exhausted to really play well, it's sort of discouraging

Top Bottom