• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
an impromptu fest turned into neil and myself playing ae and vvvvvv at our friend jw's place for a bit. that's what happened.

btw how long are you in town for tekkie?
until two hours ago.

bahahahaha

i'll be back the weekend before halloween

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Where are my queer friends?
Sup

So I was jacking off to Captain Falcon in the underground floor of some UNM library today, and I thought to myself, Damn, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is an awesome game. Then, after I finished doing the nasty, while I walked to physics class with the Metal Harbor theme stuck in my head, I thought to myself, Damn, that soundtrack is awesome too. City Escape, Green Hill Zone, Live & Learn, . . . too good. Better than even the F-Zero and VVVVVV soundtrack.

So then I realized, I should host a Sonic-Adventure-2-Battle-centric fest this weekend. I was JUST A GOD last weekend - i fixed the circuitry/hacked my wii. It's got a pirated copy of SA2B on it :awesome:

But it would have to be Sunday, since I'm busy Thursday-Saturday on various fall break (read: homework) adventures. YOU ALL HAVE TO BRING SETUPS
THAT INCLUDES YOU BANJO
AND YOU TOO ERICH BRING MINE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT
YES, I'M LOOKING AT YOU PAUL
TWINS STEVEN ZACK YOU'RE USUALLY PRETTY GOOD ABOUT BRINGING ****
BUT NOT YOU NOLAN
WALKER YOU TAKE THE BUS YOU DON'T COUNT
ARIE BRING A TV FOR A CHANGE
CASEY and pals YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
PATRICK YOU TOO CHRIST
victor davis tekkie srkfags matt bryan jt lewis and other ****ers should show up too

Who's down?

I'll come to a fest, but I'm not gonna play sonic, lol. Replace it with custom robo or f-zero gx.

edit: Blue Flower wants me to bring stuff, so I'll bring the f-zero and custom robo :3

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
i always though the non main story characters (amy, metal sonic) were turbo turd tier in sa2:b. but i haven't played that game in forever so what the hell am i talking about.

weren't the pso skins unlockable for versus mode? did those do anything?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I've got Sonic the Fighters on Sonic Gems Collection.

I'm gonna be going to get my flu shot pretty early in the morning tomorrow...hate needles so much.

Napos

Smash Ace
Did you ever think of me? Your so considerate. Why did you have to go and let it die...

Heyyy yalllllllllll....turns out I am not moving to cali. Lmao what a story. Anyways...I miss all you guys. I open now for dominos for I will be free for the nights. When. Is. The.Next. Smashfest.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Did you ever think of me? Your so considerate. Why did you have to go and let it die...

Heyyy yalllllllllll....turns out I am not moving to cali. Lmao what a story. Anyways...I miss all you guys. I open now for dominos for I will be free for the nights. When. Is. The.Next. Smashfest.
Should be this weekend.

By the way, should I go ahead and bring Sonic Gems Collection for Sonic the Fighters? In case anyone wants to play it.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
LOL Holy ****. Banjo, I'm pretty sure I've been using your walkthrough to play Twilight Princess for the past few days. ljakfjsjdaflkj how the hell do you do that **** o_O
Heh, thanks.
But yeah, Neil, where you at?

Edit: LOL, I can't read.
But it would have to be Sunday, since I'm busy Thursday-Saturday on various fall break (read: homework) adventures.

Top Bottom