• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Microsoft sucks ***. If i wanted to play ****ty casual motion detection games i'd play the wii.

...whatever happened to milo from last year...instead microsoft gives us games that we've already been playing on the wii and eyetoy for years.

ps playstation move will be just as terrible and nintendo can suck a **** for starting this casual trend bull****

edit lol rare made kinect sports talk about a waste of talent

Arms

Smash Rookie
ps playstation move will be just as terrible and nintendo can suck a **** for starting this casual trend bull****
Nintendo pulled the bait and switch. Now that they have made everyone go casual, they can pick up the hardcore gamers with their conference tomorrow.

A man can dream right?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Sorry I wasn't able to go to a Nolanfest again, but I was busy watching E3. I might be doing the same tomorrow for the Nintendo and Sony stuff.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
i don't really care if you guys point out that i hate all the time its not going to stop me from doing it, meanwhile nintendo can continue with their gimmicks while microsoft and sony follow suit

if this casual trend continues, eventually there will not be a single game for the hardcore market

btw i can only imagine how steven feels right now his favorite developer wasted the last year and a half making a wii sports clone

i can only hope that they'll show something else i really wanted a new killer instinct

i'd also like to take this moment and state that the call of duty franchise is the worst thing to ever happen to the fps genre

@Casey: All that profit comes from all the idiots (myself included) who thought it was a good idea to buy a wii

lol i guess the jokes on everyone who decided to buy into nintendo's gimmicks

Dekar173

Justice Man
Well it was more of an "omg you can play sports inside!!!" until everyone realized just how obscenely fat our generations are becoming. Then Wii Fit was all the rage! Yeah! I'm gonna have fun playing video games, while getting FIT, it's in the title for Christ's sake, it has to work!

Whereas I always wanted a Wii purely for Brawl. :p There are a few RPGs and such but meh, consoles are meant for multiplayer play together.

Homebrew saved the Wii for me :)

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
i don't really care if you guys point out that i hate all the time its not going to stop me from doing it
Do you realize that your overt hating on the Internet will have subtle, real-life implications, no matter how well you try to hide it? That's why you got perma-banned from Claire's house.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I could report that post.

But, I found it too funny.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Well it was more of an "omg you can play sports inside!!!" until everyone realized just how obscenely fat our generations are becoming. Then Wii Fit was all the rage! Yeah! I'm gonna have fun playing video games, while getting FIT, it's in the title for Christ's sake, it has to work!
****ing scrubs just need to play DDR lol

That's why you got perma-banned from Claire's house.
Wait, when did this happen?

Arms

Smash Rookie
****ing scrubs just need to play DDR lol
>DDR

>Not Casual

^My face^

And everyone knows that Nintendo will showcase games for the core gamers today anyway.

and if not I still have my PC, which will always have hardcore games /master race

tekkie

Smash Master
Whereas I always wanted a Wii purely for Brawl. :p There are a few RPGs and such but meh, consoles are meant for multiplayer play together.

Homebrew saved the Wii for me :)
^this this this this this

also

>implying DDR doesn't have a long progressive learning curve and require not only tuning your reflexes to the game but also building physical stamina

if anything DDR (and ITG more so) are some of the hardest core games available because you can't just neckbeard your way into beating it

also xbox360 was for emo kids and frat boys anyways

Donkey Kong Country Returns? Oh man, I think I just heard Steven hit the floor after he lost consciousness.

EDIT: I also just heard the faint girlish squeal of Zach after seeing Kid Icarus for 3DS.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Nintendo had the least amount of casual ****?

WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

oh btw, nintendo already won e3. gg everyone

tekkie

Smash Master
i creamed when i saw golden sun dark dawn

but sakurai just hates kirby so much. why the hell can't they just make a 3d sidescrolling kirby ;_;

Arms

Smash Rookie
i creamed when i saw golden sun dark dawn

but sakurai just hates kirby so much. why the hell can't they just make a 3d sidescrolling kirby ;_;
If you don't like the concept of the new kirby just GTFO.. It looks amazing

Inb4 casual - kirby has always been casual

tekkie

Smash Master
If you don't like the concept of the new kirby just GTFO.. It looks amazing

Inb4 casual - kirby has always been casual
i don't want another "Kirby and the New Gimmick of the Week" a la Air Rider and Canvas Curse
i mean im super glad theres moar kirby but its not was i was hoping for

seriously Sakurai is going to make a new smash game with combos and no tripping before he makes another 3d kirby

tekkie

Smash Master
that'd be cool as hell

get someone from nintendo over here.

yes that would be awesome once now what if they did that for every game for a decade

also zelda air ride

edit: Sony conference is soon isn't it? their only hope of keeping up with Nintendo is a
Vib Ribbon series continuation

or new klonoa

Top Bottom