• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new mewtwo. beasting.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
haha laugh all you want man, who do you use? mewtwo? hahaha. i suck. thats so funny man. imagine me whooping your azz, what would u say? oh my bad man i thought u was wack. ahh. im done on this thread. obviously you guys are blinded by ignorance. or maybe its me. watever.

quak

Smash Champion
no joke, your ****in dumb

he's not my main, it's called a low tier dip****

and yeah you should be done, the more you post here, the more ******** you seem, at some point, it's just not PC to flame you anymore

excuse me while i go drink beer, have sex, drive my car, and vote

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord

pwnt. stop talking for the rest of your life dude. lawl at you thinking quaks main was M2 when he clearly has falco avatar. someone call taj to close this thread before someone grows old enough to vote.

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
not taking sides here, but only people that have recently lost their virginity or or had their first beer brag about stuff like that. this thread should just be erased, unless something beneficial to mewtwo players can come out of it. :ohwell: peace

bb.

Smash Apprentice
not taking sides here, but only people that have recently lost their virginity or or had their first beer brag about stuff like that. this thread should just be erased, unless something beneficial to mewtwo players can come out of it. :ohwell: peace
who the **** are you? gtfo

Infamaz

Smash Rookie
haha cuz im 15 dont mean nuttin *****. u callin me a ******? ha i bet im like od smarter then you man. plus im just cooler.

i do **** faces.
After all this time following smash boards for months now I had to finally make an account just for this one thread, you're so ridiculous.
Dude you already got an F for trying to imitate being a pro smasher. Don't go and imitate being black now, I heard you on your falcon/shiek vid, you're as pansy as you are not black.
One of my BIGGEST pet peeves... insignificant boy trying to sound tough by imitating the black guys he gets bullied by at school, **** internet thug. dream on ******.

all harsh feelings aside, your falcon can probably beat my mewtwo.

SrL04

Smash Apprentice
You move slowly and yet you complain about Brawl being too slow.

Renth

Smash Hero
LOL you're ********.

TheLake

Smash Master
Hey mr.renth im from PA and i heard your coming down for spring break so would gladly MM you lol

Im picking up mewtwo as a secondary in tribute since he aint not in brawl so...

Whaddya say? (;

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
After all this time following smash boards for months now I had to finally make an account just for this one thread, you're so ridiculous.
Dude you already got an F for trying to imitate being a pro smasher. Don't go and imitate being black now, I heard you on your falcon/shiek vid, you're as pansy as you are not black.
One of my BIGGEST pet peeves... insignificant boy trying to sound tough by imitating the black guys he gets bullied by at school, **** internet thug. dream on ******.

all harsh feelings aside, your falcon can probably beat my mewtwo.
nooo no i was just gonna go readin the comments and not say nuttin but come on. me tryin to be black? im puerto rican. 100% i dont try to be black. im basically half it. and you heard me on the stupid video so what. when i play games i use a voice for the games. i scream i yell cuz its fun to. when i talk that goes away. hha and i get bullied at school haha. if anything im a bully. but nah yo come on, you cant just come at me like hey your tryin to be black, when u dont know im puerto rican and we do talk like that iight. if you didnt know now you know. puerto ricans are top tier.

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey mr.renth im from PA and i heard your coming down for spring break so would gladly MM you lol

Im picking up mewtwo as a secondary in tribute since he aint not in brawl so...

Whaddya say? (;
More like moved back to Colver Pennsylvania. Swiftbass and D20 have been to my house before. Ask Rob to drive you up sometime he has my number. I miss those guys

LOL my statement must apply to you as well if you're upset enough over it to make such a silly attempt at dissing me. Don't worry little gamer, I won't damage your e-reputation. rofl
Yeah dude i got totally upset. :laugh:

e-reputation lol dude everyone who has ever met me loves me. I've traveled a lot and if you really think you've got an inch on me think again if you ever feel like coming to Pennsylvania come get wrecked. I earned my Reputation and i can back it up just as easily any day.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
Yeah dude i got totally upset. :laugh:

e-reputation lol dude everyone who has ever met me loves me. I've traveled a lot and if you really think you've got an inch on me think again if you ever feel like coming to Pennsylvania come get wrecked. I earned my Reputation and i can back it up just as easily any day.
Renth speaks the truth, pretty much everyone considers him a friend and he HAS earned his rep. Even if you think you can beat him, you are most likely wrong. But hey, fly down to PA and play him. All I have to say is get *****.

quak

Smash Champion
LOL my statement must apply to you as well if you're upset enough over it to make such a silly attempt at dissing me. Don't worry little gamer, I won't damage your e-reputation. rofl
not taking sides here, but only someone who just created an account on smashboards would say that to try to impress people and sound cool so he could get a reputation as a bad ***.

that's got to be the ***giest structure to flame someone with

don't ****in kid urself by talking condescending to renth, i've never met the guy and i know he's awesome.

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
"e-reputation lol dude everyone who has ever met me loves me."

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! you are good at a 7 year old video game... which is the only reason people even give a **** about you. LOL good job, thats awesome kid. You also talk **** to people on this forum just because they aren't skilled. I'm sure you're just pissed that linguini keeps owning you.. its no big deal, TRUST ME. Keep in mind the actual top pro's don't feel the need to repeatedly diss noobs to pump themselves up; they and everyone else already knows whats what. You, on the other hand, feel you have something to prove, obviously. This game really doesn't mean anything in real life, so quit acting like a B I T C H and get over yourself.

And as for all the people sucking his d i c k, you are even worse. quak, let me quote you: "i've never met the guy and i know he's awesome." I'm really sorry, but you are acting like a complete ******. I made one comment that i hoped would quiet you little teenagers down and i got jumped on because you nerds felt that what i said would damage your reputation on smashboards. LMAO! Also kid, i'm glad i'm not a veteran to this forum. i would look back and really feel like a loser.

Let me just say that this all came from me sticking up for a newcomer that was getting bashed heavily just because he wasn't very skilled. Instead of just repeatedly calling him a "scrub", i'd be more inclined to help him; but hey, maybe this site is just for teenagers that think they're cool because they play a 7 year old game and are better than newbs. lol

bb.

Smash Apprentice
  • we called him out on it cause he was cocky and didn't deserve to be, he didn't want our help, he just wanted people to be shocked in awe how much better he though he was than everyone on here
  • yeah, my comment wasn't 100% serious, that's some colbert comedy dip****
  • knowing that it's a waste of time, why did you even bother creating an account, anyone who says that **** is a ****ing hypocrite
  • little teenagers, kids; how ****in old are you? A) ur about the same age, and ur ****ing full of **** or B) ur ****ing alot older, and shouldn't be flaunting that fact when ur on a video game forum

ur dumb for taking his his side, he's dumb for being cocky

im going to eat some jerky

lates

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
I called you out on being young because some of you are acting like 12 year olds. I never said this site was a waste of time, lol. It does, however, become a waste when newbs are flamed to the point of no return.. i think this would deter a lot of people from asking for help. Also, i never took the kids side. You should probably get your story straight before attempting to make a point.

Renth

Smash Hero
Okay Taj after this i'm done.

lol, first of all. Stating that i'm getting tired of getting "owned" by Linguini is one of the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Linguini is a buddy of mine who said that inspired him a lot when he was first starting out. I'm in no way cocky and if you think i am you're an idiot.

Where do you get off?

Saying things like people only like me because i'm good at a 7 year old video game? do a little more research before saying ignortant stupidity. I don't flame people who are bad at melee i flame idiots.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
yo JD I'll MM you $50.00 when I come up there during july

many will vouch that I AM god awful, and i suck against falcon.

only terms are we play by an MLG Ruleset and that it's recorded.

No joke, I'll be about half an hour from you and PC during july lol

and btw, you can beat Renth JD. I doubt you could beat me.

and thats pretty bad

Eggm

Smash Hero
All I have to say is brawl's really boring as a competitive game no matter if people will move to it or whatever. Melee will never die, melee ftw.

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
Whats a good strategy for Mewtwo against Ganon? I never play mewtwo nor do i have any friends that do, but I wouldn't mind knowing what to expect if i ever play a good mewtwo. I'm guessing the priorirty of Mewtwo's nair could be a pain sometimes, and ganon is fairly easy to combo. any thoughts?

quak

Smash Champion
know the range of your fair, abuse it

dthrow to ganon combos, (dair, bair)

upair occasionally

ganon vs mewtwo is heavily in ganon's favor

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
know the range of your fair, abuse it

dthrow to ganon combos, (dair, bair)

upair occasionally

ganon vs mewtwo is heavily in ganon's favor
yeah i'm very familiar with that.. i guess mewtwo's only chance is to get inside right? i can space shffl'd fairs very well, and i was thinking the upair could out-prioritize a good deal of mewtwo's air game. i've never been too concerned with mewtwo players solely because i hardly ever get to play any, but after seeing a few vids of some good mewtwo's i was just curious.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
ganon is just like a slower marth, he has alot of range, alot of priority, he just doesn't have the speed

if the ganon plays robotic, it's really hard to get in
Disagree on that completely. Shadowballs screw Ganon up and you can tilt him out of nearly all his aerials. Killing him through the roof of stages is also easy, not to mention edge guarding. By being what you call a slower Marth, he loses everything that really makes Marth hard at all, and Marth isn't that bad for M2 in the first place since M2 is faster.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
This section of the boards never goes too fast. Yeah I would put the matchup significantly closer to 50/50 than being majorly in Ganon's favor.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Ganon is annoying because there's less room for error than against Marth. His pokes aren't nearly as bad as Ganon's as far as punishment goes and Marth's only painful combo against Mewtwo is Forward Air x N to Down Air spike while Ganon gets good damage off grab and his pokes do lots of damage and are pretty scary to get in on.

It's just Ganon is a lot easier to get in on, all things considered, whereas Marth is wall of swords.

Top Bottom