• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Luigi Finder (Updated 1/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Update.

I made a new account that better reflects what I go by at tourneys, but I'm still checking this and switching accounts to make updates as needed.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You know what would be nice?

If Silent Wolf transferred ownership of this thread to this account, that way I could let my other one die ;)

You know what would be nice?

If Silent Wolf transferred ownership of this thread to this account, that way I could let my other one die ;)
The only way I could make your new account the creator of the thread, is if you had a post on your new account older than the first post in the thread, but that cannot happen. I would be able to copy a post from your new account as the first post and edit that with the Luigi finder details, but since posts go in chronological order, it wouldn't be possible for me to put a post from your new account as the first. If you want the Luigi finder to still be here and with your new account as the creator, I'd suggest making a new thread and just copy/paste what you have so far. I will sticky it and close this. IF, that's what you'd like. :)
I'll check back here until I get a sure response then.

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
i second luigi.. not horrible

im from chicago but in champaign now so put me as chicago/champaign both are in illinois

C 3

Smash Ace
When will this be updated? I'd love to know when my name will be on this list..........

C 3 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom