• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Luigi Finder (Updated 1/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
I just wanted to say that you guys should join the Global Smash Compendium, it's a very nice feature and the more people that join the better. Joined it yesterday, it's amazing, if you're looking for smashers around your area they will be there (if they joined). So i ask, since you guys already stated where you live, what's so tough about joining there, not much. If you're looking for Luigis in particular, you can find them by the Luigi icon on their name, pretty easy.

pimpuruiiji

Smash Rookie
hi im new here but ive been playing the green macheen a while and watching vids and stuff. i live in texas

jake the boy

Smash Ace
hi im new here but ive been playing the green macheen a while and watching vids and stuff. i live in texas
Where do you live in Texas?

And Ultra is right, the GSC is a wonderful way to find other luigi players or just overall other players in your community.

Too bad I have jiggs as my icon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom