• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Kirby Hats Speculation

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Eh, I'm neutral
I think for Greninja, he'll have the tongue scarf (Which, spoiler alert, is not his tongue as proven by Pokemon Amie) and the frog ears. Maybe turn blue.
Nope, its just the top of the head, I saw a 3DS video with it (I'll try and find it later)

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
in the last match of the best buy smash fest live streamed by vgbc, we finally got to see grenkirby (kirbinja?)
its just the hears and eyes. no tongue.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
@ The Kirby Kid The Kirby Kid , please avoid double posting. That's posting twice in a row. If you want to add something, please use the Edit feature.

With the Invitational, Treehouse, and Demo, did you guys see any new hats? In particular, Mega Man, Ms. Fit, Rosalina, Little Mac, and/or Greninja?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
@ The Kirby Kid The Kirby Kid , please avoid double posting. That's posting twice in a row. If you want to add something, please use the Edit feature.

With the Invitational, Treehouse, and Demo, did you guys see any new hats? In particular, Mega Man, Ms. Fit, Rosalina, Little Mac, and/or Greninja?
I saw 3 hats for Kirby, but no pictures:

1. Greninja. Kirby gets Greninja's fins and eyes, but no tongue scarf, similar to Charizard and Lucario in Brawl. Uses Water Shuriken.

2. Mega Man. Kirby gets the Mega Man helmet and looks adorable, but no Buster. Uses Metal Blade.

3. Wii Fit Trainer. Kirby gets her hair and turns a bit paler. Didn't see him use her weapon, but I'm certain he'll use Sun Salutation.

Hoping to try and see Villager, Rosalina and Mac later.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks APC!

I'm Curious as to the Mii.

Also, check out to see if Kirby has a different hat for costumes such as Mr. Fit and Female Villager.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Someone please post videos of the new Kirby hats. I'd really like to see Kirby use some of the newcomers' special moves.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Kirby Mac is practically Kriby trying to be Joey from Friends. lol

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykr2KZT0K6g#t=71
gamexplain got footage of the new kirby hats. i must say villager kirby looks creepy.
and wft kirby becomes white, g&w style almost.
rosalina kirby gets rosalina crown a la peach-esque and obtains the luma shot, which we all suspected. and luma disappears pikmin style (only no ghosts)

Last edited:

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Oh gawd I just noticed the nose coming out of Pac-Kirby. Compared to the eyebrows it kinda just blends in with the rest of him. Its gonna take awhile to get used to that.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Kinda disappointed by the Villager hat, I was hoping it would reference the horn hat in the old games

chronomantic

Smash Ace
Oh gawd I just noticed the nose coming out of Pac-Kirby. Compared to the eyebrows it kinda just blends in with the rest of him. Its gonna take awhile to get used to that.
I don't know why they didn't go with the gloves. It makes more clear that he was Pacmanziced

Ridles the Space Pirate

Smash Journeyman
I know its not gonna happen, but what if when Kirby sucks up mega man, he gets a metal man hat? It is his power Kirby gets after all...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, here's a video with him using Little Mac's power. He get's his charging punch. Like someone said earlier he has Mac's hair and eyebrows.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I wonder how the Mii Fighter Hat will work.
Which neutral special will it take? The one currently used or the default special?

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how the Mii Fighter Hat will work.
Which neutral special will it take? The one currently used or the default special?
Well I assume he will always take the default specials, and we at-least know the default special for the Brawler is the Shot Put.

As for the actual Kirby hat maybe it might be a mii mask or maybe there will be specific hats for each class.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I'm surprised Kirby doesn't have the Villagers' eyes. That would've been perfect.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Well, here's a video with him using Little Mac's power. He get's his charging punch. Like someone said earlier he has Mac's hair and eyebrows.
Kirby with little mac's K.O. would instantly make that copy the best in the game by far lmao. Good thing they noticed that. K.O and good recovery in that matchup... holy ****.

Last edited:

The Kirby Kid

Smash Rookie

It's not my fault. Sometimes Smash Boards glitches for me and makes me double post.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I would suggest to hit the post button once. It does it to me too, especially at times of high traffic. It may not seem like your post wasn't posted but it actually was. But usually when that happens, it's identical posts. Yours were complrely two different topics. It's just a heads up, not a warning or anything.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm really curious what he will look like if he swallows a Mii Fighter. Maybe he will just look like the default brawler, swordfighter, or gunner as shown on the official website.

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
So Famistu just relased some scans of Lucina, Robin and Falcon

Look at the picture next to Lucina. Mask Kirby confirmed.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Masked Kirby was a great idea. I assumed it was just gonna be her hair but the mask looks fabulous on him.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wonder if the hair Kirby wears is different between male and female Robin. Maybe he just wears their hood.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I bet Sakurai will make it so when you swallow a Mii, you take its face. A creepy Mii face on Kirby would be amazing.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Yeah I'm really curious what he will look like if he swallows a Mii Fighter. Maybe he will just look like the default brawler, swordfighter, or gunner as shown on the official website.
I'm thinking he might just wear a mask of your Mii on his face. But I don't know if that'd be hilarious or creepy 0_0

juddy96

Smash Lord
Lucina, Robin, and Captain Falcon Kirby hats revealed. Bad news: Robin's hat isn't as good as we hoped. Good news: Lucina's hat is better than what we hoped.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
I still wonder if the male Kirby hats differ from the female Kirby hats from characters like villager, wft, miis, robin, and marth
<---- nvm female (the true female) marth has a mask.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So with the bombshell of a character reveal earlier today comes a question: what will Kirby get from Shulk? Will he gain the same ability to buff some of his stats?

Top Bottom