• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Jersey Player Finder: NO!!! UPDATED 3/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
LK is lazy, some one more dedicated should take over this thread. I'd be just as lazy tho, we need like some one who checks hte boards constnatly..

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I could do it since i currently have no life......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

-AxlT

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I could do it since i currently have no life......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

-AxlT
Just currently?

You aren't trying hard enough :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
LK is lazy, some one more dedicated should take over this thread. I'd be just as lazy tho, we need like some one who checks hte boards constnatly..

LK is doing a great job. In what way is he slacking? He doesn't jump to put up new people the day they give their information? Who cares, whats the hurry? There isn't really much that needs to be done, and trying to update something everyday that really doesn't change daily is kinda silly.

DrewFox- u live in old bridge? Why the **** have i not played with you? Have I played you? Are you a gamecrazy kid? PM me if u wanna play.

Kiris

Smash Cadet
Name: Kiris
Section: South Jersey
Contact Info: YIM: Omni_100000
Crew: None

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How can you NOT be top 10 in PA? You'd have to be total garbage to not be, no offense to PA. You're probably 6th-7th in PA, easily. D:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Name: NJzFinest
Section: Central Jersey
Contact Info: AIM: TheLoveBelow781
Crew: none

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Name: Pikachun00b7
Section: north west NJ(Warren county)
Contact Info: AIM: Pikachun00b7
Crew: Whatever I may find in my pockets

note: i suck

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
curious name she has. elfenlied from what i hear is a pretty gruesome and explicit anime. pair that up with peach and you definately don't have rated E for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom