• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Jersey Player Finder: NO!!! UPDATED 3/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Der Meister

Smash Cadet
Central Jersey: Linden, NJ

I really need someone good to play no one around here ias good.

oh.. and is there anyone from Brick, NJ who is a beasting fox player? my friend told me about him i was wondering if he goes on SB

Eureka seveN

Smash Cadet
When i come back to Jersey ( at college in RI ) for the summer update me on some tournaments coming up. I live in Morris County area. " Boonton "

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I think its time 4 another update. lol

EDIT-those weekly tournies r like 40 minutes away from me. ill try to make some of them in the future. great idea too. i see place like viginia and parts of cali having biweeklies and stuff. this will up the NJ smash community 4 sure if these tournies get real big

blckthndr

Smash Cadet
I'm going to setup weekly smash tourneys for people in the central jersey area. For more info click my sig

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I live in Old Bridge too. I was class of '04. I'm also looking for a Smash Crew and would like to set some game up ASAP. I definetly want to be ready for MLG NY.

Too be exact:

Laurence Harbor, NJ (Old bridge Township, Middlesex county)

Gameplayer30

Smash Cadet
Hey! I posted where i lived on January and I wasnt updated in -.-....well I live in Lumberton, South Jersey. My parents are hardcore strict but if there is someone that lives close maybe i can get in a game.

D1

Banned via Administration
Argh where my West Orange smashers at? I need some games b4 MLG mangz and no smashers to be found...HOLLA BACK!

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
im at the south orange/maplewood border, thats close maybe like 10-15 min, were r u at then i can check mapquest to see how far it is. im at 110 wyoming ave. maplewood

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
blckthndr said:
I'm going to setup weekly smash tourneys for people in the central jersey area. For more info click my sig

i'd def like to know if these are actually going on blckthndr because its pretty close to me my aim sn is LegendaryHero188 so message me with some info i know like 5 or 6 guys who would love to come to these... it seems like a really good idea so make sure u get back to me.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
there hasn't been a new NJ player in a really long time... we need to keep this scene growing come on guys get friends to join the smash scene!

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Man this is heating up!

Any of you recent posters want some smashing, hit me up. I'm in bergen county and don't mind driving. Aim name zaphodbb445.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Yeah, I updated this sheezy since I was bored.

But make yourselves known, we have a crapload of players and yet NJ state tournies are always small. It's mad annoying when people are like "Update the list" and I've never heard of them or seen any of them at tournies, and only a couple of people are actually trying to start things up. No complaints until you guys start actually using the list instead of just looking at it.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Lord Knight said:
But make yourselves known, we have a crapload of players and yet NJ state tournies are always small.
Tahts because NJ smashers are mainly litttle bois. And Captain Falcon has already assaulted them.

FOUND YOoOOOooOU! YEHS!

BOI'S! OOoOOOOOooooOOOO!

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
yo seriously im gonna be way more active once i go to school since i won't have my weekend job and nothing but getting a ride will be stopping me from going to kotc and even other tournies out of state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom