• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Jersey Player Finder: NO!!! UPDATED 3/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, for that long. I've been getting top 5 starting with a KotC back a while ago where Wes won, Aho got 2nd, Chinesah 3rd, Ryoko 4th, me and Tetra 5th. Since then, I've been managing 5-2 every time.

Top 3 in teams for even longer lol.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
You're deadlast because you stole food and stuff. Shame on you.

But it's okay M2K. I can tell you stories when people stole money from you too.

Oops. Was I suppose to say that?

Never mind then.

JFox

Smash Hero
???????? I'm always relaxed, I dunno if you've seen me but i'm pretty chill always lol. Anways.. i know my list doesn't "count" but this is what i think.

1. m2k
2. Zang
3. Dave
4. ryoko
5. reik
5. inui
5. eggm
5. woz
9. Lord knight
10. sensei
11. teh spammer
12. emblem lord
13. triad
14. Bass
15. Hbk

I thnk.. having panelist is good for the final decision but I thnk everyone should put their 2 cents in, if this is a problem i'll delete this post let me know, anyways thats how I feel for now.

This list is HIGHLY inaccurate. What is it based off of? You've played most of these guys, what...once maybe, if even that?

Comp needs to be put on there. You are too high. Triad is too low, as well as sensei. Bass, to be quite honest, is no where near ready to be on the top 15. I think you just put him there cuz you are crew mates/good friends. Muz needs to get put on there.

My list, while we are at it.

1. m2k
2. Zang(if we were not penalizing him for lack of tourneys)
3. Dav3
4. Comp
5. Ryoko
6. WoZ(this man is highly under-rated. Beats everyone under him consistently)
7. Reik(I wasn't sure if he should be 6 or WoZ, but I left it like this.)
8. Triad (very consistent placings)
9. Sensei(Under-rated, I know, but I think he just needs to prove himself at this point...)
10. Inui (simply cuz of tourney results, inui deserves to be one above LK, even though I think LK is slightly better)
11. Lord Knight
12. Eggm(has done well recently, but needs more experience before anything can truly be said)
13. teh spammerer(I think you are going to go up, but we'll need a couple tourneys to wait and see)
14. Muz
15. HBK

4-8 were my hardest decisions. Other than that, I think its fairly accurate.

If I were to continue for the hell of it-
16. Emblem Lord
17. Doyoung2win
18. Uhhhhh...
19. This is where it gets hard.
20. I quit.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Everyone got that out of their system? Good.

With that said, no - we're not going to have everyone else put in their 2 cents, and for one main reason: drama.

It's already started, as we can see from grumpy wittle Inui's reaction. With everyone putting in their lists, we're going to see people get mad and upset about why so and so aren't placed high enough on someone's personal list.

My opinion is to leave that kind of stuff to the chosen panelists. While the panel will be responsible for compiling the list, we'll also be responsible for the weight we have to carry, including arguements and drama that might occur among us. We're putting our reputation on the line, after all.

So please, no more inputs on your own lists. Not here, anyway. If you really feel the need to share, do so privately.

Thanks folks!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Inui, i think what emblem lord says is true, we are kinda the same, but at least i do'nt talk for other people and john about EVERYTHING, and use sandbagging as a john, anyways, next biweekly 10$ money match 3 outta 5 random stages only ( counter picks but only the random stages) Settle this once and for all, cause obvoiusly we will never agree and both feel the exact same way about each other, and thanks for having my back woz, I feel i'm overrating myself a tad and agree i need to prove myself more, but i feel the exact same way about inui's skill level.... lol and hoefully dave/zang/comp comes to these sometime ive never got to play them D: i want to get beat it makes me better.

Jfox your list looks as innacurate to me as mine to you.. but if you guys still need proving i'm more than willing to keep winning, time will tell!

Err... we literally made this post at the same time.. sorry woz, yeah, sorry for starting this drama lol. but inui i still want that MM reguardless of where i am in the rankings.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Only Inui started drama.

Which is funny considering he is a panelist and could have ignored Eggm, knowing full well that Eggm would have no say in the decision making of the list. But Inui chose to respond and make himself look foolish instead.

That's one hell of a panelist NJ has.

The NJ power rankings couldn't be in more capable hands.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
LK said he didn't want it. :(

Or was it that Inui said for LK that LK didn't want it?

Anyway, it's not important. Stop dragging it on, Emblem Lord.

JFox

Smash Hero
Only Inui started drama.

Which is funny considering he is a panelist and could have ignored Eggm, knowing full well that Eggm would have no say in the decision making of the list. But Inui chose to respond and make himself look foolish instead.

That's one hell of a panelist NJ has.

The NJ power rankings couldn't be in more capable hands.
Emblem, its obvious you are trying to point out flaws in Inui, and we all see them. But you are more than capable of being a panelist and chose not to. There is a lack of people willing (yourself included) so I can't really blame WoZ for the decision he made.

And before you jump at me, I can't be a panelist. I don't have the same knowledge of players as you. :p

Velocity

Smash Lord
It's not my place to mention since im not in charge of the pa finder or its future power rankings but i would like to point out there was an agreement by both reik and magus about reik playing almost entirly in pa and living close to it and magus the opposite with nj(when i left magus's there was a sign saying welcome to pa) that they would be traded and as far as i know they both wanted this and pa approved this and as of now reik would be in our rankings and magus would not i would confirm this with both reik and magus.

everyone is adding list so i will but i dont count so dont comment on it
1 m2k
2 zang?
3 DAve
4 comp
4 ryoko
6 woz
6 inui
6 lk
9 eggm
9 sensei
9 spammy
9 triad

Magus420

Smash Master
It's not my place to mention since im not in charge of the pa finder or its future power rankings but i would like to point out there was an agreement by both reik and magus about reik playing almost entirly in pa and living close to it and magus the opposite with nj(when i left magus's there was a sign saying welcome to pa) that they would be traded and as far as i know they both wanted this and pa approved this and as of now reik would be in our rankings and magus would not i would confirm this with both reik and magus.
Everyone wants Reik though it seems :upsidedown:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Swapping Magus for Reik seems reasonable since Magus plays almost exclusively in NJ and not PA, and Reik is the opposite.

Magus will be getting some activity penalities like Ryoko, though. XD :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol if reik keeps coming to the biweeklies tho and playing us NJ folk then maybe he can be in both, lets wait and see i guess <3 reik.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
JFox: Rofl. I couldn't care less about being a part of the panel. I pointed out what Inui was doing because it was funny to me and I wanted him to know that he should be more professional. I could have pmed him, but sometimes a little humiliation can be the best medicine.

Besides, WoZ is already representing TSA in the panel. If I had been part of the panel then WoZ most likely wouldn't have become part of it. He is far more knowledgeable then I. I play off and on. It wouldn't be right if I was part of the panel.

Don't get me wrong. I love smash. Still, my passion has waned so I really have no desire to take such an active role in the community.

lol. It's funny because the TSA bi-weeklies were my idea in the first place and here I am saying I don't want to do much for the community.

Response 1: lol. Whatever you say WoZ.

Response 2: lol. I couldn't care less.

Response 3: No. I was just talking because I was bored. That and I found it interesting that you honed in on what I said about the bi-weekly and not what JFox said or Inui. It shows what you tend to concentrate on. Real substantial convo or trying to correct EL? rofl. But it's typical of you. That's why I said I don't care.

It was my way of saying,"that's just how WoZ acts towards me."

Response 4: You missed my point entirely. But w/e.

Response 5: No. My point is that WoZ loves me and I love him back.

I get it.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Actually, I'd been planning Biweeklies since November. I made a placeholder thread on December 11th with no information about it other than we were still planning for it.

But it was your idea to hold it at your mom's place.

After response 1: Just making sure your memory is correct. ;)

After response 2: You cared enough to post about it, hmm?

After response 3: I focused on Inui, if you managed to read a few posts back. JFox didn't say anything that I didn't agree with, so there wasn't a need to post.

Yep, just trying to correct you, really. I'm real used to it by now, as I see you are.

After response 4: No no. I got your point.

"WoZ is mean to me waahh."

I do it because I love you.

Seriously.

JFox

Smash Hero
This has to end! Don't make me use my powers on you guys...

lolz

So WoZ when can we expect a list? NJ is waiting...

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It'll take awhile. We'd need to discuss and debate things in sets, usually starting with the top 5, then 6-10, and then 11-15. Top 5 isn't so hard, 6-10 will be a little difficult, and 11-15 will probably take the longest to figure out.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Haha, it's all right Tope.

Mog, here's a fun fact: Emblem Lord is 40% gay.

I think everyone who was at the last biweekly can account for that.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I mean, you should merge together those 10 posts you and Emblem Lord had into one post.

Hilarious.

Reik

Smash Ace
Everyone wants Reik though it seems :upsidedown:
It's because my Falco is so shiny. :cool:

For the record, I don't really care which rankings list you guys put me on. If you're going to make a decision, you should know that my PA-based crew is mostly inactive right now. I used to depend on them for rides, but not anymore. I plan to go to all the upcoming TSA biweeklies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The panelists have concluded the list.

It's this.

1. AlexTriad's van
2. Lord Knight's Triforce controller
3. Mew2King pound
4. teh_spamerer's special turban
5. Eggm's lasers
6. JFox's long posts
7. Emblem Lord's dickgirl fetish
8. Inui's hair