• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Jersey Player Finder: NO!!! UPDATED 3/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
roflmao, nice story JFox. But what I'd do instead of wishing that I went blind in one eye is just not wish for anything at all because I wouldn't want to lose anything either. Or I'd move next to LK :D

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Name: Cheezit
Section: Central Jersey
Contact Info: AIM: Metalpanic21
Crew: none

P.S Lk did you ever get a Wii?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lord Knight, update this already!

I guess we can update the list if necessary sometime next month, btw.

WoZ, you're a better leader, so maybe you should do the mission statement thinger. >>;

mog87

Smash Ace
like i said before like other places do make a official NJ name account that a few people have access to so that updates are not dependent on one person. And I guess a mod could transfer controller over to that account.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I suggested some one else do it before and you all just ***** me with the next few posts.. and now this :p

Edit : In any case my crewmates bass treble jota are still not on this and i posted their info the proper format.

Eggm

Smash Hero
----
Name: Bass
Section: North Jersey
Contact Info: AIM: Gentlemanromeo2k
Crew: The tunes

----

----
Name: Treble
Contact Info: AIM: OstinatoKE
Crew: The Tunes

----

----
Name: Jota
Contact Info: Croc1020
Crew: The tunes

----

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
WTF IS THE PROBLEM STEVE!!!?

Name: Emblem Lord
Contact Info: AIM: DrgSupergogeta
Crew: TSA

DA**IT!!!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Yes. I do believe I need a cookie in order to calm down due to being angered because of LK's incompetence.

O_o

ZOMG!!!! Big word!!! Me so smasrt!!!!! *Holds out hand for cookie*

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
Greetings, I am NJPlayerFinder. I am here by request. Many have asked for a shared account, and so here it is.

It has been expressed that several people are unhappy with the lack of attention paid to this thread. The updating process is slow, and although Lord Knight has done a good job, I think a lot of people are asking a lot from him. There are a lot of people for simply one person to handle. With this account the work can be split up among a few individuals.

This account is to be shared by a handful NJ of players that are active SWF members, and are interested in updating the NJPlayerFinder. If you are interested, please PM me, and I will go over a few quick rules, and than give you the password to the account. Lord Knight, if you wish to continue to run this thread (which I would encourage) please PM me.

WoZ, with Lord Knight's permission, I would like you to give me, NJPlayerFinder, control of this thread. Thank you.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Everyone I want you all to take my last post seriously just like WoZ did.

I wasn't joking at all. I really do think incompetence is a big word. And yes I really do say ZOMG in real life. And yes, I wanted a cookie as well.

Andrew can I stop being sarastic now or do you need me to continue?

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Emblem Lord, the fact that you think that I take anything you say seriously is simply amusing.

Mr. NJPlayerFinder, you'll have to create a new thread with all the information from the 1st post of this thread. Control of the thread itself can't really be given to someone else.

Once you have a list of people who have a hold of the account, please present that information publicly once you create that new thread.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
Well, before I make a new thread, I'd like to get the OK from Lord Knight on this whole thing. So Lord Knight, PM me, and we can get this going. If you don't mind, I would prefer if you took control of my account and started the new thread off for us all. And I would also like WoZ to close this thread if a new one is made, just so there is no confusion.

I am also looking for 2 others who are interested to share this account. PM's are welcome.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
sounds like a good idea, but i have this sneaky suspicion that those peopel u give control of the account are gonna get just as bored with updating as LK did because its a pain :) but hey what would i know im just a synical *******

fj2

Smash Rookie
Name: DickChang
Contact Info: AIM: fj2DragonMage
Crew: N/A

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
*looks around* I wasn't added lol so I guess I'll provide my info again ^^;

Name: Crismas
Contact Info: crismas presents(aim)
Crew: n/a

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Zang needs to be dropped and Doyoung added at the 15th spot.

Unless other panelists disagree. I think WoZ already agreed, but I'm not sure.

mog87

Smash Ace
All you jersey city/bayonne people come play me.... But seriously all you guys suddenly come out of nowhere..

Eggm

Smash Hero
My crew members are still not on this so i support the njplayerfindaccount thingamajig, and i agree with the zang thing, even tho it probably doesn't matter.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
Lord Knight has refused to contact me on the matter, even though I have posted here, and PM'ed him. I have two NJ players willing to share the account, and I would like for Lord Knight to be the third. I will give him a little more time, and than I will go about this without him.

JFox

Smash Hero
Lol that quiz was so totally THP biased. Who the **** else notices what inui wears to tournies...what a gaygay question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom