• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Put the day of the week on the first posts... I don't exactly consult my calander after seeing every numeric day of the year.
lol are you serious? if you are going to a certain even at a certain date you should at least check the day of that date if you are going to it lol its only natural, anyways I'll put the day on the post so np

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
First double post and both are full of spam. Kinda funny considering you joined in '05.
:p

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Wow... 3 pages since my last challenge posts...

I am doing this because I will not lose and there are certain people I would love to see drink the milk I give them. FYI I am not in an "alliance" with anyone... stop making excuses people I understand! Can no 5 people stand up to play me? Im only 1 guy... come on don't be afraid.

^Pretty much sums you guys up.... but I can relate.... I would be afraid to play Mew2King if he were at my house this friday. My amazingness is too much for anyone to handle.

EDIT: Nin10do is cesar and my friend jose. Ignore him, he sucks, and stopped playing because of it.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
he wont play seth or roy cause they have a record of going almost even with him. me and mouf dont. a crew vs one person is dumb unless the stakes are mega high!

why is everybody wanting to do crews anywyas? this is dumb. i withdraw myself from all crews. in fact im making my own crew. the TGM club!

roy, the time has come. best samus in houston.............i challenge you! a no johns match!!!!!!!
Hey you can stay at my houes if ya want. Just call me and let me know.

ROY! This game is still really fun! Oklahoma made me realize that. Come this friday and you will realize it too!

LATE EDIT: Omg die DRDREWTHEDRAGON, just waiting for me to screw up aren't you? ;)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm sure the weather won't help.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout to Roy! Sucks I didn't get to see ya at OHSNAP 3, but hey I'd skip it too if my mom came from Columbia. We'll have the Lubbock reunion some other time.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
lol.. you gotta be joking, he's the moderator here on smashboards who basically hangs around the brawl section, and btw I hear you are a good smasher, how about I challenge you in 2 days against my bowser, sound fair?
Yeh GK, we all know scav...lol... and I accept....wait I dont know if im goin to this smashfest unless:
#1)I get a ride. My sis has to work on friday. But I do have gas.

Lol!

Risk pwns all board games.
Alex! YOU PLAY RISK!... O its goin down we need to play, thats meh game.

Also...Cesar(WTF!),
you remeber you showed me yor DS and you could play music... 2 questions... 1)what program/how were doin that...? and 2)were do you get it...?

Jeremy, you own and I want to be just like you when I grow up
Thanks, but seiously wasnt void/ didnt he go to the anime convention (the recent one)...? If not who was that...? The peach player named...forgot... um andrew mabey?

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Seriously ... where the **** do you people keep coming from... its getting a little ridiculous
don't mind him he's friend of ronnie and me , he stopped playing smash , he just felt like bashing us, so yeah too much time on his hands I guess lol

Yeh GK, we all know scav...lol... and I accept....wait I dont know if im goin to this smashfest unless:
#1)I get a ride. My sis has to work on friday. But I do have gas.

Alex! YOU PLAY RISK!... O its goin down we need to play, thats meh game.

Also...Cesar(WTF!),
you remeber you showed me yor DS and you could play music... 2 questions... 1)what program/how were doin that...? and 2)were do you get it...?

Thanks, but seiously wasnt void/ didnt he go to the anime convention (the recent one)...? If not who was that...? The peach player named...forgot... um andrew mabey?
its called MAX media dock, you can buy it at Fry's electronic store or at walmart but I would recommend you looking for it at fry's since the one they sell comes with 4 gig memory included and the walmart one doesn't

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
hey guys.... sry smashfest has been cancelled due to rain and flooding in my area, again i apologize i did not realize it would be this bad

but ummm, i will be able to go to cesar's thing fridayand i will try to bring a t.v
and i will most def. bring a gc

again guys i hate to leave ya'll hanging

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
okay guys so heres the deal...i really REALLY want to go to this but the only way i will be able to is if someone can give me a ride at around 4pm. remember, i will not need a ride home because i can stay at ronnies house afterwards and go home with allan (hopefully) so i mean this is just picking me up and takin me with ya...i'm one of the best in this area and i'm a cool guy i promise i'll also have gas money and stuff all i need is a ride to there so please anybody let me know if you can give me a ride...i gotta warn ya tho i'm just a little bit outta the way, my address is

9112 Bryce Avenue
Texas City 77591

mapquest it, do whatever, get back to me about it by tonight hopefully

G@BE

Smash Lord
you better get mouff a ride....
OR GABE WILL try... note the TRY TO 4 STOCK ALL OF YOU WITH PIKACUH... except,... ronnie, and Alex and... allan

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
man...and now i may not even be able to ride home with allan because he's going straight to work from ronnies house in the morning. i'll see what i can do but i really doubt i'm gonna be able to go to this, really sux cuz this was the main smashfest i wanted to go to, ah well. if anybody can give me a ride tho please still let me know because there's still a chance i can ride with allan

G@BE

Smash Lord
Why not just go with allan to it and ask someone to drop you off at his work if he is leaving from there and ask someone to pick you up from his work... or just stay at his work till he gets off....

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
man...and now i may not even be able to ride home with allan because he's going straight to work from ronnies house in the morning. i'll see what i can do but i really doubt i'm gonna be able to go to this, really sux cuz this was the main smashfest i wanted to go to, ah well. if anybody can give me a ride tho please still let me know because there's still a chance i can ride with allan
man that sucks james =( plz keep looking for a ride, we need ppl lol

Anyways ppl I need to know who can bring a tv and a gc for tomorrow I really need to know so, plz answer me as soon as you can,thx

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Me and Clueless will be bringing a TV and an entire set up for smash. I'll also be bringing my DS with a few games, I dare say, I'm pretty good at (notably pokemon, since i noticed theres at least one other pokemon player comin to this).

Also, Cesar, is there any way we can probably arrive to this thing a lil early. I would come up with an elaborate lie but I need to wash my socks, so I'm just gonna say the real reason and that's smash.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Me and Clueless will be bringing a TV and an entire set up for smash. I'll also be bringing my DS with a few games, I dare say, I'm pretty good at (notably pokemon, since i noticed theres at least one other pokemon player comin to this).

Also, Cesar, is there any way we can probably arrive to this thing a lil early. I would come up with an elaborate lie but I need to wash my socks, so I'm just gonna say the real reason and that's smash.
hmmm how early do want to be here? like around 2 pm?if you want to come early just come then and yeah bring if you guys want to bring you ds then do so lol

The Katy boys will bring a TV, GC, and smash. One smash staion.
good good, thx. come on ppl we need those tvs and gcs plz lol

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
hey this rap video is awesome- its made in HOU$TOM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8xAw0Cyv8Mc
Who the hell is hydro...? Anyways I cant hate cause its a catch song...catchy as hell.

Also, I WILL go and I WILL have gas if ANYONE WANTS to pick me up... I live by the houston Zoo... thats far from NO-ONE so hit meh up if you wanna get meh... (713)440-9569...let the phone ring off the hook....btw.

J-Red

Smash Cadet
Is there any way we can go earlier in the day or can you not have people over until 3ish? BC if we could show up around noon or one that'd be great bc we're going to have to leave at like 5 or 6 no matter what.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
J-Red why aren't you dead?

EDIT: I need a ride to this lolz im fairly good at the game and i would appreciate it!! I live only 20 mins from CESAR! Have a heart people!

FYI someone should really pick up jeremy feifer! He's a cool dude and i really wanna play/see him! lol so RESUME or someone near him should help him out...

as for you JAMES... ride with allan over here after work... stay the night... and just stay with allan at his work tomorrow... you can stay at the bar or if you're lucky someone else will pick you up or take you home.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman

I too will be bringing my DS and Pearl if anyone wants to battle me/get basically anything from me a.k.a. trade (;

And why'd you have to move away from me jeremy? It would've been so much easier to give you a ride if you were still near sharpstown mall >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom