• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
yall got some very good Foxes lighting and C.brawl. i like your falco letterbomb. and one more thing did you tell the ike clan about a clan war vs THE FOX FORCE

Lightning93

Smash Champion
OMG those last couple of matches Captain B, WERE EPIC. Lol, I didn't even know my Yoshi skill was THAT good. I surprised myself, I only have played him like 5 times. Weird... I am sensing a new SECOND! Lol that last match though. I mean WTF!!??? Lol I shined you, you used up-b, somehow pushed me off the edge I was hogging, and I died. LMAO. That was a GREAT game. I think you're skill has improved since last I fought you. Either that, or I just suck more lol.

And monkey you are also very good with Fox, I don't think you deserved that thrashing that person gave you in the guide forum. That multiple d-air thing actually works sometimes, I think you just got know when to follow it up with a grab. Lol I lol'd so hard when I was like "DON'T EVEN TRY..." and you just charged me and somehow I killed you. I'm not saying it to be mean or anything, I just thought it was funny. Personally, I think your combat skills outweigh mine, but there is more to Fox than just hand to hand. Mindgames are a must lol. However, they do tend to fail.

§witch

Smash Lord
Rofl, I'll challenge the Ike clan now. Monkey, your fox is awesome, you and lightning are around the same, monkey has better like damage and stuff, but lightning can KO/gimp better.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I wasn't on today guys...Very unexpected trip I had to go to today :ohwell:

So typical...

I'm like the the only person everyone hasnt tested me except C. Brawl

Lightning93

Smash Champion
The PWG is definitely a must for Fox, I use it as much as I can whenever I need to approach with a grab. It's very useful because you bring your opponent with you when you slide and can just throw them off stage and shine spike them.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but if your opponent moves way too much then its not as useful...Guess it could work for spot-dodgers who always think your gonna dash att them...

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol I didn't even get to play, that was MY bro fighting YOUR bro. Lol I was like WOW, Letter has giving up all hope. Take about failure. Not to insult your bro, but all he did was shield... f-smash, f-smash, fail. Lol.

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
Lol I didn't even get to play, that was MY bro fighting YOUR bro. Lol I was like WOW, Letter has giving up all hope. Take about failure. Not to insult your bro, but all he did was shield... f-smash, f-smash, fail. Lol.
I hate Yoshi's DAIR! And i can't spike him out of his 2nd jump! lol.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Make sure you have him add me lol. And Captain Brawl, that Shiek you were fighting was TonyGuacamole, he's even better one on one. He wants to fight the WHOLE Fox Force. And were you talking about my Yoshi? Yeah, Tony said he was really annoying lol.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Heh...Chances are I'm gonna get owned...I'm not THAT good with fox...

Oh and we have added you...your just never on....

And also...Has anyone had a feeling to going back to melee?

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
@Ligntning.
His Shiek was really good! But i'd like to face him 1on1 though. Yes i'm talking about your Yoshi. lol

@Aenther. Lol, The only time i play Melee is so i can play Falcon.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
This is really weird, I tried inputting your fc multiple times with then name Raiku, but then it says Awaiting Registration so I exit the friend roster, but then right after I exit the friend roster and come back in your name is gone! So this time I tried using Ather as your screen name, and it immediately went to saying you are offline... weird... hopefully that means it worked...

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...That's why Ike's my main...Not to much new you can do with Fox

And @ Lightning...Good idea...We shood plan it out...

Top Bottom