• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Well...I was on all day and you weren't om :ohwell:

GG's C. Brawl...Funny stuff there

Lol at throwing mason into the bom-ombs and...how do you die with the landmaster on water?

XD

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Meh...Yeah it's ok...Wouldve been better if you got it from a sig shop guy like I did...

Ill try to come on tommorrow...Just be sure your there...

Zero-sr388

Smash Cadet
Hey, I main Fox at the moment, and I'm wondering what you guys use as approaches for you're Fox game.

I've been using d-air, f-air, dash attacks, and an occasional illusion.

My d-air and f-air have been most effective, because it can lead o an extra smash, or pillaring, but sometime I just get shield grabbed out of it. (I guess I just need to DI back when I see that sheild come up, and i'll just auto-cancel...)

And the dash attacks string easily into utilts, or sometimes even smashes, but if I miss, I get punished pretty badly.

And the illusion works most of he time, but it's really hard to get the spacing right for a follow up attack, so I just end up doing a small percentage of damage.

Any ideas for improvement?
RAR, maybe?

- Oh... Nice sig, btw, lightning.
It doesnt look bad at all.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Fair is my best friend...So many combinations with it...I like to trick people with it like if the think I'm gonna dash att them they will sidestep but if you SH and F-air , the first 4 kicks will miss but the last kick will hit them after the sidestep is done...

And @ Light

I meant wi-fi :ohwell:

And I got my sig from Rollerking and Dinkoman

Search it...

Zero-sr388

Smash Cadet
Hmmm, I guess I'll try more f-air.

How do you incorporate n-airs, though?
Idrk when to use em... I use them for juggling.

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
I might be selling my Wii!

BRAWL & MKW were the only reasons i bought it instead of a 360, But MKW was a failure & I do'nt have fun with Brawl anymore. They destroyed the only character i wanted to use & If i do'nt have brawl then i do'nt need a Wii since theres nothing good coming.

So i'm selling my Wii and getting a Xbox360 Elite.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
360 Elite? I...envy you!

Well can we at least have an online match for good times sake like yesterday? XD

Drown with the landmaster...Priceless...

Zero-sr388

Smash Cadet
Do this combo

Dair - Utilt - Nair

Or a better one

Dair - shine - dash att - uptilt - nair

BTW nice avatar
I never really dash atack after shine.
I usually just usmash.

So, I'll try that.

And ty for complementing my avvy, lol.

Oh, and do any of you have any pro vids of Fox?
It helps me a lot to see REALLY good people playing brawl...

§witch

Smash Lord
Rofl, lightning. Man, I need a new character now. I'm slumping so hard, I lost a tourney match to a guy I used to 2 stock...and no, he didn't get that much better, cause I was whooping him a couple days ago.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Try Toon Link, he's fairly easy to camp with and can have nasty aerial combos and WOP. He can also KO fairly easy.

Hey Soul Ark, I added you to my friend's list if you noticed, I'm ready to brawl online whenever you are.

And yeah, only 5 more posts to go!

Lightning93

Smash Champion
3 more posts to go! But I will stop after this because I'll limit myself to a maximum of 3 posts.

Also, Letterbomb, try Zero Suit Samus, she has LOTS of potential and her pieces of armor can be very deadly. The first time I played someone who used ZSS he 3-stocked me. However, I played him again yesterday and 3-stocked his Meta Knight with Fox. Lol I actually shine spiked him! It took like 3 shines to do it though.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Thank you Monkey for giving me a reason to talk again! You'll get there eventually like I will...

2 more posts to go...

I'm trying to think of something Fox related, but unfortunately the beginner's guide died again...

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I haven't been on for days guys...I'm kinda losing attraction to brawl and I been playin melee for the past few days...I might quit brawl for good but idk yet

Anyone feel the same?

Lightning93

Smash Champion
No, my need for brawl only increases, I think it's because I never got accustomed to wavedashing and waveshining.

WOOT 100 FREAKING POSTS!!!!!

And personally, even though there are some things I know brawl has screwed up, I continue to think it is much more fun game that melee.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Oh well...People have opinions...

I just miss the competitveness and speed and everything melee had...

And to be honest...wavedashing isn't as helpful as you think it would be...

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol it's only useful if you know how to follow things up with it. For example SH falcon knee, wavedash, SH Falcon Knee, wavedash. And of course waveshining. Plus in Brawl there are many more characters, stages, options, and music. That's okay if you still like Melee better. Play it a while and see if you start missing Brawl.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Idk

I only use 4 characters (used to be one...If you know who that is)

Fox
Mario
Young Link
Roy

Doesn't seem useful to me except if I'm facin away from the edge and wavedash backwards to hang on...Only real use...

Top Bottom