• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New day, New layout, New update!

Sneaky 2.0

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2724-1598-9725
It's not always a bad idea, what with jumping into a conversation. You may have something enlightening to contribute. :cool:

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
I absolutely love jumping into conversations, don't get me wrong. But its the issue of coming on here when I read that the conversations were held two hours ago.

(And I'm like..... hmmmm... interesting.... good point..... counter point.....no one's here.)

falcofuku69

Smash Apprentice
lol u got optimus prime metroidman, we named a soccer ball optimus prime on my soccer team cause its blue and orange/red

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Everyone, be sure to read the Global Rules. Do not:

* Double Post (use the "edit" feature or wait before posting again
* Swear
* Spam

Keep all discussion on topic, and one liner posts are frowned upon. We're giving everyone time to adjust to the new system, but part of the reason for the change was to give the staff more tools to crack down on spam. If you have any questions, please email or PM a staff member.

Keyfire

Smash Rookie
Phew. I wondered what all the fuss was about, and it is really annoying having to sign up again (although I swear i signed up to smashboards at some point :confused:) but whats the big deal? After signing up you press reply, type, and hey presto. Its hardly different at all. Adaptation is the key people, like homeless says. Dont stop posting just cus its different, I really liked the community that we had. It was really great looking at the updates every day and then coming to the blog to talk about them in a friendly environment. I may not always post but thats cus I generally only do if I have something to say, but it was nice to read everyones thoughts and insights into the updates.

so I guess what im saying is, come back everybody, come back!! :(

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Everyone, be sure to read the Global Rules. Do not:

* Double Post (use the "edit" feature or wait before posting again
* Swear
* Spam

Keep all discussion on topic, and one liner posts are frowned upon. We're giving everyone time to adjust to the new system, but part of the reason for the change was to give the staff more tools to crack down on spam. If you have any questions, please email or PM a staff member.
Man I'm going to miss spam.....and one liners.

But hey whatever, as long as the moderators can keep the topics interesting than I'll respect the rules.

Top Bottom