• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New day, New layout, New update!

Aayla

Smash Cadet
Ok, next update will be paris hilton and her superspicy and hot curry..

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
i think sometimes it is rude to say weird
well i don't maen zelda is rude
i think i will be embarrassed
i f i told any one of you guys weird:colorful:

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
PeachMan:I don't know, I think the computer just likes me more. I'm still trying to understand the ways of this site (what's the difference between the gold and silver smash icon at the bottom of your post). :confused:

I had guessed at first that maybe it had something to due with how many posts you make but it might also be something upgraded by the moderators. It also might have something to do with your activity in the blog site.

Princess: I'm with what peach-man said. ;)

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
well any way i think i should wait and i will make sweet zelda
in my buddy list
yeah and there is a ignoring list:laugh: funny

falcofuku69

Smash Apprentice
maybe??

thx to u homless i may give this another shot, i beleive sneaky kinnikuman metroid and thore-axe should do the same, it takes a while to get but after u get the hang of it its not so complicated, homless i wii-mailed you (just a heads up)

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Hey do you guys/girls know what the referrals are? I got one. Are they good or bad?

Ah, freakin awesome Falco's back (again)

Falco, kinnikuman is already on here and I believe thor axe is too. I believe Kirby x3 and a few others are still here along with the two peach's I've been chatting to

METROID MAN

Smash Journeyman
ok admins I still have one request, when i go to smash brawl.com (the original site) i notice a few upgrades and graphical differences,... not too shabby.
BUT HERE IS MY BEEF!
instead of a text box to post a comment, there is just a link that says..."post a comment" so i click and a screen comes up where i type my comment...click post... and BAM! NOW IV BEEN TRANSPORTED TO CRAZY SMASH BORED AVATAR LAND AND CANT ACESS THE ORIGINAL SMASH BRAWL AT ALL.....WTF,
WTF INDEED:psycho:

Sneaky 2.0

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2724-1598-9725
This will take getting used to, like Falco said. I'll still miss the old layout, it seemed easier to read.

Sneaky 2.0

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2724-1598-9725
You don't have to choose an avatar. In the avatar selection screen, there's even a "Blank" avatar choice. But I posted once before picking the Vivi avatar.

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
If your wondering how you keep your raising your rank, it depends on how many comments you post.

But if you post too many repeats and stupid comments you could fined yourself temp. banned.

This sucks for me because I read a lot, but hardly comment. Or usually I don't get in conversations. Not that I don't like you guys, I just have bad timing on when actual conversations start.

Top Bottom