• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New day, New layout, New update!

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
WELL I GUESS I'M HAPPY I CAN PUT ICONS :laugh:
by the way it was hard to post
wow i'm so relefed
any way sweet zelda are here:confused:

Kinnikuman

Smash Cadet
Kinnikuman

Well, I guess I can give it another chance but should I start accessing this from the forums?
Homeless can u explain exactly how to post pics, sorry I'm a n00b

I think I did it right! :psycho: :cool: :dizzy:

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I'm sure she'll be here soon Princess. Till then you can always talk to me (enough people on this blog think I'm a chick anyway).

Since being on this blog I found an enjoyment in starting treads. It's quite the activity. I think I'll start tread about Red soon. The Blog is cool.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
...............................so what was this blog about?

I have read the rules peach-man? But there were alot of rules. I hope I'm not breaking one now. Am I? Why do you ask?

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
thank you homeless and peach-man
two days ago she was saing
i thought you were my friend:urg:
i am her friend
ohhhhhhhhhhh
i hope she is not mad or something:)

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Patience is a virtue peach, I'm sure she was just joking when she said that. I'm sure that she's only having difficulties getting on this page. Or maybe she's just not on the internet. We can't jump to conclusions so fast.

After all before you came back she was constantly asking about you wanting to meet and befriend you.

Top Bottom