• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Comer Tournament !!!!

Ivysaur

Smash Cadet
Your opponents have shown up, just at different times you have. Private message them and set a time. All games that are not in the current brackets don't count. I'll update the new winners.

Vmage's jigglypuff was VERY very good.

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
Your opponents have shown up, just at different times you have. Private message them and set a time. All games that are not in the current brackets don't count. I'll update the new winners.

Vmage's jigglypuff was VERY very good.
Ah ha thanks. I never thought my Jigglypuff would be that good. But the lag... it's so hard to fight with lag...

Ivysaur

Smash Cadet
I faced Ivysaur. But I don't know if I won. I won the first match. But is the rest of the match non-tournament play? Ivy and I played 3 rounds.
Rounds are 2 out of 3(as specified in updated opening post). That's the only reason I quit after the third match(plus my poor crippled old mother needs me). And yes, you won the first round on the lylat cruiser very well - but the next two matches on pokemon stadium and final destination you unfortunately lost. :(

Don't worry, when we have newcomer team tournament after this one, not being on the leader board is going to get you some good team mates.

You probably get special award for hardest character to play with too(jiggly puff).

Remember after the game GO BACK TO FAUX FINDER IN CHAT ROOM WITH OPPONENT TO SAY GOOD GAME! VMAGE YOU FORGOT TO DO THIS!

Aibou

Smash Master
Deadline for round one should be extended at least until Saturday night imo (give them at least one weekend day). But afterwards start the coinflips. Just my opinion though. :/

Deadline for round one should be extended at least until Saturday night imo (give them at least one weekend day). But afterwards start the coinflips. Just my opinion though. :/
I don't enjoy coinflips,. they're just so... illogical in fair terms. I'm giving up on my opponent, 3 days crosses the line for me in waiting :/ I can has advancement?

psychicboy

Smash Apprentice
Ugh.. my opponet has been offline since the tourney started..
Automatic advance anyone? I sent a pm and everything..

psychicboy

Smash Apprentice
The way I see it, there are two options here.

1. Let me and Hoshi advance to the next round due to the opponets inactiveness
or
2. Let me ad Hoshi fight each other and put our inactive opponets together.

I like the first option :D

Ivysaur

Smash Cadet
The way I see it, there are two options here.

1. Let me and Hoshi advance to the next round due to the opponets inactiveness
or
Done. Sorry this has been taking so long, :laugh:. I was just hoping it would be 8 people in total- but then again we can always match the inactive people later.

3 stock.
Low Items(all on)
Any stage is allowed
Best of Three (meaning winning 2 of 3 rounds)

And remember, the character you pick you have to keep for the entire tournament.

Also remember to check OP for the current status of matches.

Ruler

Smash Apprentice
WHAT??!!

Quote:
Low Items (all on)

^ what is the meaning of this :mad:

Any stage is allowed?

^ ._______.

Winabago

Smash Rookie
Scratch my name off the list, im going to be busy and wont be able to be in the tourney, this came unexpected, so there isnt much that I can do :(

Top Bottom