• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Comer Tournament !!!!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I joined late Febuary so yea and to the Lucas thing. Lucas's Usmash is strong as heck however it can be easily cancelled/dodged. Though I love using it when I have the chance.

And don't hate the Lucas/Ness community cuz we are awesome and sexy :3

Also if you were in a previous tournament for this thing you should still be able to battle in it. Like even if you arn't considered new anymore.

@Shadow: Lol xD you rock

Ivysaur

Smash Cadet
You're fine. And again with Lucas's up smash - I personally either dodge or down attack whenever I'm recovering from the air - and in both instances lucas's upsmash will either override my down attack or will catch me because of the range on both sides.

It's okay though. I'm better at killing lucas than ness, mainly because ness can set up for combo's better.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Combos in brawl what is this? xD

Lucas has no combos except 1 that has been found

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Can i be in this tourney? I suck butt @ Brawl xD
Really!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
High 5 guy, i iz signin up first, i asked first, HOW DO I GET IN IVYSAUR???
ISUCK!
I think tis tourney will help meh improve! :D

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I wanna use teh ganondorfz because nobody like him and everyone think he sux, including meh, but i wanna use him because he is the perfect main 4 a n00b like me :)

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Wait. All stages are legal?

Well hell, I'm going D3 and CG'ing everyone to death on Onett.
I laughed hard @ this :bigthumbu

I now feel more in the mood for some MK Dsmash Spammage! >:D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think it should be neutral stages xD

Highfive = no noob and your in HOR you gotta be good to get into there (or so if heard *shrug*)
Lucas = no noob
Me = no noob but noob to site xD

Ivysaur

Smash Cadet
New comers only in this tournament. It doesn't matter your skill level. Next tournament I do will be "n00bs" - lol, which I think most of you will lie anyways.

Combos in brawl what is this? xD

Lucas has no combos except 1 that has been found
Ness has a pretty sick "combo set up" when he uses PK fire, does a few soft punches into a throw(usually a back throw). Lucas cannot perform this.

And please people - this is NEW COMERS ONLY - NOT NOOBS. I'll make that next week. So stop trollin' me thread! :lick:

All stages are allowed - because as the game designers intended - different characters are suited better for different levels. This is why when you guys only adhere to "neutral stages" A.K.A. FLAT STAGES with very little characteristics - people only choose ness, lucas, ike, snake, metaknight, and falco(mainly at least).

Well hell, I'm going D3 and CG'ing everyone to death on Onett.
What does D3 and CGing mean?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I am a newcomer, i can assure you, i just started getting back on this thing in February :(

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.

Highfive = no noob and your in HOR you gotta be good to get into there (or so if heard *shrug*)
Lucas = no noob
Ah that means me overqualified for this. ;)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
hey I can't do the tournament tonight since I have to leave now. So sorry maybe next time most def.

More planning and Ill help you next time Ivy to prepare and make it more legit instead of spur of the moment.

Ivysaur

Smash Cadet
Agreed. But we need to do the tourney at a time where we could all get on (time zones, durp.)
But I think all the spots are taken, so I should be GingTFO now.
All the spots are definately not taken! In fact we probably need a couple more players. Please "sign up" using the format specified in the OP(which is just your s/n from Faux Finders, when you want to play generally, your skill level from 1 to 5, and the ONE character you're going to use through-out the whole tournament).

And again - Jbandit, this is the preparation, this is the planning, and again once we have everyone signed up we'll work out a schedule and brackets - I'll PM everyone the time and the link to the chat room I will have made.

Comprende'?

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
Ivysaur. I guess I'll join it doesn't hurt to try right?:) Note: This is my first tournament.

Fsmash name: Video Mage
Character: I guess I'll try
Jigglypuff
for fun. (Hopefully no lag.)
rank: 2? (I hardly face people so im not sure about my rank)

...am I able to join? I'm still a smash cadet.

All the spots are definately not taken! In fact we probably need a couple more players. Please "sign up" using the format specified in the OP(which is just your s/n from Faux Finders, when you want to play generally, your skill level from 1 to 5, and the ONE character you're going to use through-out the whole tournament).

And again - Jbandit, this is the preparation, this is the planning, and again once we have everyone signed up we'll work out a schedule and brackets - I'll PM everyone the time and the link to the chat room I will have made.

Comprende'?
Okay, so I'll be joining this.
That's weird... it says my IP address has been used on the site O_o

highfive

Smash Lord

Lucas = no noob
HOR is all knubs. I swear.
New comers only in this tournament. It doesn't matter your skill level. Next tournament I do will be "n00bs" - lol, which I think most of you will lie anyways.

Ness has a pretty sick "combo set up" when he uses PK fire, does a few soft punches into a throw(usually a back throw). Lucas cannot perform this.

And please people - this is NEW COMERS ONLY - NOT NOOBS. I'll make that next week. So stop trollin' me thread! :lick:

All stages are allowed - because as the game designers intended - different characters are suited better for different levels. This is why when you guys only adhere to "neutral stages" A.K.A. FLAT STAGES with very little characteristics - people only choose ness, lucas, ike, snake, metaknight, and falco(mainly at least).

What does D3 and CGing mean?
CGing means chain grabbing. multiple grabs without escape. Also, they are neutral for a reason. They don`t give anyone a tactical advantage. I spy campers and CGing.
Faux Finder S/N: Bren
As long as there's a good schedule, I can play.
My skill level: 4.5-5 ( I think )
My character: Meta Knight :metaknight:
OMFG.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lucas = no noob
How do you know this???:(
Im total n00b, my sonic is garbage, my Snake is a lie, and my ICs are a joke:(
Youve never played me, you dont know this, thats why i wanna be in the tourney so i can at least get some training, even if i get murdered by my opponent, which i know i will :cry:

Ivysaur

Smash Cadet
Ivysaur. I guess I'll join it doesn't hurt to try right?:) Note: This is my first tournament.

Fsmash name: Video Mage
Character: I guess I'll try
Jigglypuff
for fun. (Hopefully no lag.)
rank: 2? (I hardly face people so im not sure about my rank)

...am I able to join? I'm still a smash cadet.
Welcome aboard.

CGing means chain grabbing. multiple grabs without escape. Also, they are neutral for a reason. They don`t give anyone a tactical advantage. I spy campers and CGing.
So then what does D3 mean? And I'd like to see someone chain grab me indefinately.

What does HOR mean, also?

DJRaze

Smash Rookie
well if its not gonna happen today can it be around the same time 2mm i got college in the morning T_T

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
D3 is the character King Dedede.

A HOR is a person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
D3 is the character King Dedede.

A HOR is a person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
LULZ!!!!
Quoted for funny truth xD

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Ray Robo
FauxFinder: Ray Robo
online name:Ray
Friendcode: 3395-5573-1816
Skill: 4-4.5 (i guess)
Character : Meta-Knight