• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Haven't been checking here since the leak first came outish, do we know if it's true/false?

heroscott

Smash Rookie
Here's my input:

1. Gandodorf/Black Shadow

• See Value Effort
2. Krystal w/Tricky: (Summon or Fight along Side Prince Tricky, Tricky would use Ivysaur's Template...or at least incorporate some moves with him. She would have a Magic elemental staff, and Star Fox Elements.)

See Value Effort

3. Toad: (incorporating SSB2 elements.. IE the Potions, Keys, Magic Carpet as his recovery. Along with proposed moveset so far.)
See Value Effort

4. Bowser Jr. ( I suggest using Squirtle as a Template, then incorporating Bowser esque moves..along with the paint Brush.) His Smash could create a random ingame Shadow Character to fight alongside until KO'd... or he could down B transform into Shadow Mario..

See Value Effort
5. Impa: (Using Shiek as a Template. Add some Shadow sage like moves)
  • Value -
  • B: Fairly important character... or an iconic character, but in a saturated series (Pokemon, Mario).. or has some other minor flaw
  • Effort -
  • B: Will take some work and creativity. Significant animation work

**BREAK**

• 1/2 Sukapon
  • 1/2 Knuckles (POST SONIC BOOM)
  • 1/2 Hector
  • 1/2 Skull kid (I think he should incorporate both faeries with him...Tatl & Tael)
  • 1/2 Pichu
  • 1/2 Toon Zelda/Tetra

My Submissions (1/2 vote) **Disclaimer these are mere suggestions..not to take away from the top qualifying votes.

1. Daisy (Value B/ Effort A) Using Peach as a template. Use sports..carts..party moves. Heavier, non floating... If "B" stays the same use "Toadette" haha.
2. Rayman (Ubisoft) Value B/ Effort C Use Sukapon model to start.
3. Bomberman ( ? ) (Value A/ Effort B) Seems simplistic..lots of different bombs.
4. Marina Liteyear..(Mischief Makers) (Value C/ Effort C) May not have the audience to back her up..would make a great female brawler.
5. Banjo Kazooie (Rare) Value B/ Effort C) One of the duos I have been waiting on.
6. Earthworm Jim (Value B / Effort C) This is the least likely chance...but I would want to give it a shot.
7. Jet Force Gemini (Value C / Effort C) This Character would switch between Juno/Vela/Lupus..
8. Battle Toads (Rare) Value B/ Effort C Their hands morphed into a bunch of weapons...
9. Birdo (Value C/ Effort A) Use Yoshi model. Placing King Deedee & Kirby esque moves
10. Lip (Value C/ Effort C) I know she has a fan base...
11. Midna (Value C/Effort C) Use Ivysaur Model...Mewtwo/Lucario esque moves.
12. Simon Belmont: (Value A/Effort C) Use Snake as a Model, Castlevania series moves.
13. Joanna Dark:... (Value C/Effort C) Use Snake as a Model, Perfect Dark esque moves

***left Dixie, K. Rool, Ridley, Isaac out until the release of Wii U. (Will half vote after release of wii u 2/8/14)

Shin F.

Smash Master
Anyone want to make me a Gif/Collage or anything of my proposed characters? =)
A large number of your suggestions aren't even eligible. They can only be eligible if they're already in Brawl in some form. That means that third parties like Banjo Kazooie, Bomberman, and Simon Belmont aren't even possibilites.

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Here's my input:

1. Gandodorf/Black Shadow

• See Value Effort
2. Krystal w/Tricky: (Summon or Fight along Side Prince Tricky, Tricky would use Ivysaur's Template...or at least incorporate some moves with him. She would have a Magic elemental staff, and Star Fox Elements.)

See Value Effort

3. Toad: (incorporating SSB2 elements.. IE the Potions, Keys, Magic Carpet as his recovery. Along with proposed moveset so far.)
See Value Effort

4. Bowser Jr. ( I suggest using Squirtle as a Template, then incorporating Bowser esque moves..along with the paint Brush.) His Smash could create a random ingame Shadow Character to fight alongside until KO'd... or he could down B transform into Shadow Mario..

See Value Effort
5. Impa: (Using Shiek as a Template. Add some Shadow sage like moves)
  • Value -
  • B: Fairly important character... or an iconic character, but in a saturated series (Pokemon, Mario).. or has some other minor flaw
  • Effort -
  • B: Will take some work and creativity. Significant animation work

**BREAK**

• 1/2 Sukapon
  • 1/2 Knuckles (POST SONIC BOOM)
  • 1/2 Hector
  • 1/2 Skull kid (I think he should incorporate both faeries with him...Tatl & Tael)
  • 1/2 Pichu
  • 1/2 Toon Zelda/Tetra

My Submissions (1/2 vote) **Disclaimer these are mere suggestions..not to take away from the top qualifying votes.

1. Daisy (Value B/ Effort A) Using Peach as a template. Use sports..carts..party moves. Heavier, non floating... If "B" stays the same use "Toadette" haha.
2. Rayman (Ubisoft) Value B/ Effort C Use Sukapon model to start.
3. Bomberman ( ? ) (Value A/ Effort B) Seems simplistic..lots of different bombs.
4. Marina Liteyear..(Mischief Makers) (Value C/ Effort C) May not have the audience to back her up..would make a great female brawler.
5. Banjo Kazooie (Rare) Value B/ Effort C) One of the duos I have been waiting on.
6. Earthworm Jim (Value B / Effort C) This is the least likely chance...but I would want to give it a shot.
7. Jet Force Gemini (Value C / Effort C) This Character would switch between Juno/Vela/Lupus..
8. Battle Toads (Rare) Value B/ Effort C Their hands morphed into a bunch of weapons...
9. Birdo (Value C/ Effort A) Use Yoshi model. Placing King Deedee & Kirby esque moves
10. Lip (Value C/ Effort C) I know she has a fan base...
11. Midna (Value C/Effort C) Use Ivysaur Model...Mewtwo/Lucario esque moves.
12. Simon Belmont: (Value A/Effort C) Use Snake as a Model, Castlevania series moves.
13. Joanna Dark:... (Value C/Effort C) Use Snake as a Model, Perfect Dark esque moves

***left Dixie, K. Rool, Ridley, Isaac out until the release of Wii U. (Will half vote after release of wii u 2/8/14)
While I'm glad to see somebody supporting Toad, you didn't follow the "has to have appeared in Brawl in some way" rule for more candidates. So a lot of your proposals are going to have to be cut. Also, Daisy? Really?

EDIT: Ninja'd

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Just here to say.

Hope the leak is real. I'm gonna be hyped up for lyn.

Sorry about ridley, and Rool. but I guess they didn't want their work to be potentially one-uped. assuming its real. So they went with safe choices that wouldn't be in the next upcoming game.

I still don't get knux, but i'm okay with it.

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
Just here to say.

Hope the leak is real. I'm gonna be hyped up for lyn.

Sorry about ridley, and Rool. but I guess they didn't want their work to be potentially one-uped. assuming its real. So they went with safe choices that wouldn't be in the next upcoming game.

I still don't get knux, but i'm okay with it.
what leak?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
It's been long enough that MM spoilers aren't things you need to worry about any more. With that said, Skull Kid in MM isn't so much possessed and controlled by Majora's Mask as deceived and manipulated. That's why everything he does other than the moon drop is more him being a jerk than being evil.
I'm a person that's very careful about spoiling anything, just because I absolutely hate spoilers, even for things that are really old.

That said, by gum, you're right! It's not like I haven't played Majora's Mask 10 times over, how could I forget how much of a prankster he was (Kafei anyone.) That wasn't just the mask.

Still though, since he was so enamored by the Mask, it would make sense that all of his attacks are either fierce and physical or involve dark magic and the mask. All the extra additions such as the blowgun still might not fit with that incarnation of him, just because of how into the Mask he was.

Edit: Also, I've decided to make a mockup of a CSS using the 5 "leaked" characters. I don't think it looks too bad, although something feels off and I'm not sure what.

Last edited:

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
Skull kid seems to have two different play styles in mind, one being basic skull kid abilities like the flute pelletgun while the other are majora magic-based abilities like the scream waves. I feel that it doesn't do Majora's mask justice if skull kid is wearing it and yet uses his own humble skull kid abilities. It's quite a waste to ignore the vast array of what majora can do or at least some of the actual attacks it used in the MM boss fight. I also think it could be interesting to have the two fairy companions help Skull kid, like when one of them knocked Link down by smacking him- that could be a projectile. The door's wide open on the possibilities front but what actually ends up being used will depend on developer limitations or even will to bother with the extra work. Perhaps it would be easier if we could first get an idea of what's reasonable to do for Skull kid's specials. Are they willing to make his specials from scratch or only to modify a pre-existing set?

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Skull kid seems to have two different play styles in mind, one being basic skull kid abilities like the flute pelletgun while the other are majora magic-based abilities like the scream waves. I feel that it doesn't do Majora's mask justice if skull kid is wearing it and yet uses his own humble skull kid abilities. It's quite a waste to ignore the vast array of what majora can do or at least some of the actual attacks it used in the MM boss fight. I also think it could be interesting to have the two fairy companions help Skull kid, like when one of them knocked Link down by smacking him- that could be a projectile. The door's wide open on the possibilities front but what actually ends up being used will depend on developer limitations or even will to bother with the extra work. Perhaps it would be easier if we could first get an idea of what's reasonable to do for Skull kid's specials. Are they willing to make his specials from scratch or only to modify a pre-existing set?
what about a taunt that let's you take off the mask and you do a few different attacks like samus?

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
Well it's like I said, it all depends on what the devs are willing to do. That said I think a taunt switch up of moves by removing the mask is quite a great way to please everyone. It's got my vote, I just hope the devs would be up for the extra work it'd involve. (How are they doing now? I heard rumor they're even angry enough to remove one of the newcomers just because of some asshole leaker)

GenericName

Smash Apprentice
The leak seems super fake. There's no way they would flat out redo Zelda's model into skyward sword. It just wouldn't fit in with Shiek.

They just got done making Roy...why would they add yet another FE character? Makes no sense, and Lyn doesnt bring much new to the table pther than Battojutsu.

Issac seems like a stretch too...not sure too many smashers have played Golden sun.

And I'm pretty sure that the PMBR wont be making any 3rd party Sega characters. Ninty may not mind, but they shouldn't get tangled up with other companies IP, and P:M shouldnt really add anymore 3rd parties.

On a side note, if anyone with modeling /animation/psa experience is interested in making a PSA for P:M based on Boney from Mother 3 I would love them forever.

Shin F.

Smash Master
The leak seems super fake. There's no way they would flat out redo Zelda's model into skyward sword. It just wouldn't fit in with Shiek.

They just got done making Roy...why would they add yet another FE character? Makes no sense, and Lyn doesnt bring much new to the table pther than Battojutsu.

Issac seems like a stretch too...not sure too many smashers have played Golden sun.

And I'm pretty sure that the PMBR wont be making any 3rd party Sega characters. Ninty may not mind, but they shouldn't get tangled up with other companies IP, and P:M shouldnt really add anymore 3rd parties.

On a side note, if anyone with modeling /animation/psa experience is interested in making a PSA for P:M based on Boney from Mother 3 I would love them forever.
... What? Zelda wasn't even a part of the leak, at all. I don't know about Lyn since I'm not a Fire Emblem fan, but saying that not many Smashers have played Golden Sun? Isaac has more votes in this thread than any other character. He's got unique moveset potential, and he's one of the best/ most well-known Assist Trophies. He's the single likeliest character to be added. As for 3rd parties - Knuckles is on the fence, since he actually appears in Brawl already. The leak could very well be real.

Last edited:

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice

Who said anything about Skyward Sword Zelda? That mockup was just made with a program that uses SS Zelda by default for the image. And you're analysis on why the leak is definitely fake seems to disregard that Lyn and Isaac are two of the most requested characters here.

GenericName

Smash Apprentice
And having lady bits.
(Why does FE even need more reps though? We have 3 characters already, and we all know Lyn would just be another Martha. :/)

And just because Issac is the most requested character HERE doesn't mean he's the most wanted character everywhere.

I don't ever really recall the PMBR saying that they would take requests for clone characters. All we know is that they might possibly be working on a character at the moment. And it's most likely not any of the characters that are being pushed here, other than maybe Skull Kid.
(Even that seems like a stretch, because they could come underfire for having him playable when he's only an assist in smash 4. Ninty knows smash 4 will be a console seller, and they're gonna come down hard if they think P:M is going to harm sales :/)

But I honestly don't think the PMBR will reveal any real serious clone engine plans until after most of smash 4's roster is confirmed. Would not be fun for them to put the hundreds of hours in only to scrap it because the character becomes available in smash 4.

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
If FE got yet another rep then it should be Hector. He'd use an axe, a nice change of pace over the sword legion of FE smash heck, he'd even get a projectile with a hand axe.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
And having lady bits.
(Why does FE even need more reps though? We have 3 characters already, and we all know Lyn would just be another Martha. :/)

And just because Issac is the most requested character HERE doesn't mean he's the most wanted character everywhere.

I don't ever really recall the PMBR saying that they would take requests for clone characters. All we know is that they might possibly be working on a character at the moment. And it's most likely not any of the characters that are being pushed here, other than maybe Skull Kid.
(Even that seems like a stretch, because they could come underfire for having him playable when he's only an assist in smash 4. Ninty knows smash 4 will be a console seller, and they're gonna come down hard if they think P:M is going to harm sales :/)

But I honestly don't think the PMBR will reveal any real serious clone engine plans until after most of smash 4's roster is confirmed. Would not be fun for them to put the hundreds of hours in only to scrap it because the character becomes available in smash 4.
Lololololololo. You know how badass a potential sword canceling character could be? Lyn certainly can bring way more than just lady bits.

And she's M2k approved, sorry bro but she just makes to much sense, and she's popular. too bad it's gonna happen, even if the leak is fake lyn and Issac are the most likely to be made. Everyone else is up for grabs.

But again, I think the leak is real. I mean the leaker didn't get chewed out by the devs for nothing.

Last edited:

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
And having lady bits.
I don't think Lyn would be another Martha...

As a Marth main, I find Roy to be really strange to play at times. Even though 90% of their animations are the same, they have very different playstyles.

Suggesting Lyn would be another Marth is REALLY downplaying the PMBR's creative potential.

As for the bit about FE being overrepped, I've gone over that many, many times, but I'll elaborate a little more. It's obvious that no matter who is added, someone is not going to be happy about it. No matter who is added, someone will complain that X series is overrepped. Even if they only add characters from unrepresented series, someone will always be like "Why did they add Isaac? Golden Sun was a **** game" or "Why is Sami there? Advance Wars is like a crappy version of FE".

At this point, I really feel like PM should just add whoever they want without worrying about any backlash, because it's gonna be there regardless.

"Why did they add Ridley? Naruto is much cooler"

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
And having lady bits.

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
Polls are the most objective means of settling things and they're easy as **** to do. I don't know why there's even a problem here deciding who to include.

"When in doubt... Just. Make. A. Poll."

PsionicSabreur

Smash Journeyman
Real talk about Lyn, longsword and katana styles are actually extremely similar in terms of overarching attack strategies. Most of the differences are in stance and little formalities about engagement and the like. Lyn certainly isn't getting the automatic unique label simply off of that.
I have to admit, I'm not a very big fan of her potentially getting a super combo-centric style, it's fine if she has them, but I'd rather see it match a slightly more realistic style for her weapon instead of excessive combos built into every facet. There's room for stylization, of course (just look at Ike) but I've always liked that each FE lord keeps in touch with the essence of their weapon style (stop looking at Ike).
Fun fact: Longswords actually do have a "sweetspot" from the tip of the blade to 6 inches in or so that has the most cutting power. Obviously whoever made the Sword of Seals never got into swordsmithing as much as he was into pyromancy.
Fun fact 2: Katana weigh only a smidge less than well-made longswords on average, yet are much shorter. Thus, the mass distribution along the length is actually denser. In terms of quickness, both are balanced about the same, and the difference in maneuverability is actually much less than is typically advertised.

There really isn't anything preventing Lyn from being unique in her entirety, but do keep in mind that katana are mostly just different in appearance and nerd-lore. I'd have to say my own support lies in trusting that Lyn will be unique without having to rely on mysterious girl-powers that contradict the point of using a katana in the first place.

Last edited:

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
Real talk about Lyn, longsword and katana styles are actually extremely similar in terms of overarching attack strategies. Most of the differences are in stance and little formalities about engagement and the like. Lyn certainly isn't getting the automatic unique label simply off of that.
I have to admit, I'm not a very big fan of her potentially getting a super combo-centric style, it's fine if she has them, but I'd rather see it match a slightly more realistic style for her weapon instead of excessive combos built into every facet of her playstyle. There's room for stylization, of course (just look at Ike) but I've always liked that each FE lord keeps in touch with the essence of their weapon style (stop looking at Ike).
Fun fact: Longswords actually do have a "sweetspot" from the tip of the blade to 6 inches in or so that has the most cutting power. Obviously whoever made the Sword of Seals never got into swordsmithing as much as he was into pyromancy.
Fun fact 2: Katana weigh only a smidge less than well-made longswords on average, yet are much shorter. Thus, the mass distribution along the length is actually denser. In terms of quickness, both are balanced about the same, and the difference in maneuverability is actually much less than is typically advertised.

There really isn't anything preventing Lyn from being unique in her entirety, but do keep in mind that katana are mostly just different in appearance and nerd-lore. I'd have to say my own support lies in trusting that Lyn will be unique without having to rely on mysterious girl-powers that contradict the point of using a katana in the first place.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

I'm not sure where you're getting alot of the information, (Zelda thing? What? What? Where did you hear that!? Cmon now.) but one thing for sure is that Isaac definitely has alot of support from Smashers and elsewhere. Golden Sun was a significant game for the GBA generation, and many who grew up playing it. Also, since Isaac is literally the character with the most votes, over ****ing Ridley, I think that might be your answer.

Lyn is also in the top, and it also goes back to that GBA generation. Lyn's game was the first Fire Emblem a large number of Americans played. I think she's much more wanted than you seem sure of.

Besides that, the PMBR has already set their parameters for adding new characters, and Sonic characters fall within their criteria. Also note, if the PMBR is going to add a character, it's going to be either one of the super popular ones (as in top 3.) and/or one that they themselves have a high interest in developing for a number of reasons.

Also, if the PMBR didn't want input on what people want for clone characters, this thread wouldn't even exist.

And assuming Lyn would play like Marth is relatively asinine, since their styles are nothing alike, and the PMBR would make sure that wasn't the case.

Project M doesn't really cater as much to "elsewhere" as it does to this community as a whole. I'm getting the impression the leaked characters just aren't the ones you yourself are rooting for.

Last edited:

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
If FE got yet another rep then it should be Hector. He'd use an axe, a nice change of pace over the sword legion of FE smash heck, he'd even get a projectile with a hand axe.
I imagine if Hector were to be added, he'd probably wield either Armads or Wolf Beil, rather than a hand axe.
Ephraim's a better option yet, you still get a new type of weapon, and better series representation than Hector (or Lyn) would provide.

HayabusaTaichou

Smash Apprentice
Genericname probably saw this:

And thought that it was documenting the leak. Note that Zelda has been for some reason replaced by her SS incarnation.

Also

I have to admit, I'm not a very big fan of her potentially getting a super combo-centric style, it's fine if she has them, but I'd rather see it match a slightly more realistic style for her weapon instead of excessive combos built into every facet. There's room for stylization, of course (just look at Ike) but I've always liked that each FE lord keeps in touch with the essence of their weapon style (stop looking at Ike).

What about the thing where Katanas are actually crazy fragile swords that require whomever is using it to be very precise and careful or risk having it shatter on them. katanas are traditionally made from **** metal full of impurities and while respectable for the amount of effort the katana's forger has to put in to make it a usable weapon they can never really escape being insanely easy to break. That's probably where the whole thing with master swordsmen and sword fighting schools with crazy hard to learn techniques came from.
That doesn't really change the thought on what you want to do to kill your opponent but it is something to consider with making Lyn with her master swordsman Iaijutsu deal, that you also need to show that she has care for her sword's condition in her movements. Well considering what everyone thinks of when you bring up Iaijutsu that point may be moot and it's going to lose a lot of realism anyway but I felt that it needed saying.

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord

And thought that it was documenting the leak. Note that Zelda has been for some reason replaced by her SS incarnation.

Also

What about the thing where Katanas are actually crazy fragile swords that require whomever is using it to be very precise an careful or risk having it shatter on them. katanas are traditionally made from **** metal full of impurities and while respectable for the amount of effort the katana's forger has to put in to make it a usable weapon they can never really escape being insanely easy to break. That's probably where the whole thing with master swordsmen and sword fighting schools with crazy hard to learn techniques came from.
That doesn't really change the thought on what you want to do to kill your opponent but it is something to consider with making Lyn with her master swordsman Iaijutsu deal, that you also need to show that she has care for her sword's condition in her movements. Well considering what everyone thinks of when you bring up Iaijutsu that point may be moot and it's going to lose a lot of realism anyway but I felt that it needed saying.
I thought I was the only one aware of how fragile katanas were, glad to see someone else.

The katanas breaking or being fragile COULD play a role. But how could it be fun?

Discuss while I go to sleep. :p

Arteen

Smash Lord

Skyward Sword Zelda? Lyn, Sami and Skull Kid are 2D characters like G&W? Faaaaake.

(I actually wouldn't be surprised if Zelda got a Skyward Sword costume in an upcoming release.)

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
I just hope Lyn has a unique moveset, since we really don't need three bow users.

GenericName

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure where you're getting alot of the information, (Zelda thing? What? What? Where did you hear that!? Cmon now.) but one thing for sure is that Isaac definitely has alot of support from Smashers and elsewhere. Golden Sun was a significant game for the GBA generation, and many who grew up playing it. Also, since Isaac is literally the character with the most votes, over ****ing Ridley, I think that might be your answer.

Lyn is also in the top, and it also goes back to that GBA generation. Lyn's game was the first Fire Emblem a large number of Americans played. I think she's much more wanted than you seem sure of.

Besides that, the PMBR has already set their parameters for adding new characters, and Sonic characters fall within their criteria. Also note, if the PMBR is going to add a character, it's going to be either one of the super popular ones (as in top 3.) and/or one that they themselves have a high interest in developing for a number of reasons.

Also, if the PMBR didn't want input on what people want for clone characters, this thread wouldn't even exist.

And assuming Lyn would play like Marth is relatively asinine, since their styles are nothing alike, and the PMBR would make sure that wasn't the case.

Project M doesn't really cater as much to "elsewhere" as it does to this community as a whole. I'm getting the impression the leaked characters just aren't the ones you yourself are rooting for.
Not exactly. I would love to play as Skull Kid (I even drew out how his bair could work), and if Sami actually had ideas from advance wars implemented (i.e possibly being able to command little tanks or helicopters she could spawn) instead of being punch/kick/whack with a wrench or something it would be great.

Also the PMBR didn't make this thread. It's a speculation thread. We players are guessing what the PMBR will do, not "We want his character and we proved it with a poll so the PMBR will look at it and put it in."
Yet another also, on the P:M reddit, they have a rule saying all clone character and alt. costume requests will be deleted....You saying that they WILL add someone based on this thread is completely baseless. For all we know, they could be working on Fawful.

It just makes no sense AT ALL to me why the PMBR would use another slot for a FE character when we already have one occupying one of the only seven spaces.
I see your argument that Issac is more popular than Ridley as kind of moot...Smashboards is pretty biased towards the character. :/

I really believe the PMBR will stay away from the Sonic cast just because there's no telling what Sega would do if they got wind. Unless they saved him for their "Golden" and last version, I don't see it happening.

(Now that I think about it, if they actually found someone to scream "Finkrat!" in Fawful's voice for gameplay it would be so hilarious.)

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Honestly, Knuckles is iffy because of potential legal issues. That's the main thing from making me really believe this is true.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
@ GenericName GenericName

Then I wonder why the PMBR has on multiple occasions visited the thread, and commented on the feasibility of various characters.

In addition, Warchamp7 around 3.0's release posted on Reddit that Isaac definitely met their parameters for a clone character and that they'd discussed it somewhat.

That, and realistically, if this rumor is utterly and totally false, it might behoove them to stamp it out. All its going to do is get out of hand as long as they neither confirm nor deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom