• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeSodaGuy

Smash Journeyman
Ridley could be so cool. Imagine this: he has no smashes or grabs- on the ground at least.
BOOM! All ya minds was jus blowned
I posted some Ridley ideas a page or two ago.
I was also wondering what it would be like if a character had only command grabs as specials. The closest character to that is probably Ganon. Imagine if a character's all four specials were all command grabs. I think it would be interesting, personally.

PsionicSabreur

Smash Journeyman
I think Ridley's got a projectile or two that should make it into his special set, but some command grabs would make enough sense, I guess.

Ridley could be so cool. Imagine this: he has no smashes or grabs- on the ground at least.
BOOM! All ya minds was jus blowned
By unleashing what was meant not for human minds, you have doomed us all. I hope your dark heart takes solace in the fact that, as my brain exploded out of the safety of it's skull, taking my sanity with it, I saw the truth in the eldritch mysteries of aerial smash attacks.
Seriously though, that sounds sort of questionable, but in the interesting way.

You guys are being unreasonable... ridley is too big!
You should add Kraid.
Real Fake Kraid for Project M.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
I don't mean command grabs, I mean the grab command only working in the air. Ridley could be really dope if done right. Kinda like Firebrand.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
BAM

HERE'S AN IDEA

ridley, scaled to bowser's new size in Project:M and built up from bowser. lots of fire, claw and biting attacks to work with, and how about this - he doesn't get a glide, to compensate for his size. if i'm not mistaken, he'd be about as big as he was in super metroid in relation to samus, correct?
I think Charizard is a better base for Ridley than Bowser.

His attacks are literally the same attacks used in Smash 64 and WW itself. He's about as unclonely compared to Link as possible. Play the two characters sometime. There's a difference between being a 1:1 clone and being a character with different trajectories, physics, attacks, and applications in specials, which is what TLink has going for him. There are huge differences in TLink and Link. I'll go ahead and name a few.

• Spin Attack functions in reverse for TLink; strong in the air, weaker on the ground
  • Stronger jab-string
  • Spin Attack is chargeable, more akin to TLink's spin attack tech later on in Wind Waker
  • Trajectories on attacks such as D-tilt, F-smash, D-air, and B-air are much different than Link's
  • D-air can spike, B-air's a killer
  • Weaker recovery game overall
  • Stronger Wavedash and Waveland
  • Bombs deal damage multiple times
  • Arrows sport weaker knockback, but leave a hitbox on-stage
  • Boomerang flies further, but is much slower, making it not as viable in TLink's combo game as Link's
  • Hookshot is shorter than the Clawshot, changing up application of Zairs, and rendering bomb punts moot
  • Faster attacks on the whole, with more ground finishers compared to Link's aerial finishers
It's odd enough that you campaign so hard to 'declone' Ganondorf, but, come the **** on, TLink and Link perform so differently that they're hardly comparable. It's the same with Mario and Weegee; similar movesets, that are applied in ways that aren't at all similar. Seriously, what is it with you and wanting to declone each and every character in the roster? What's next, no more Weegee n-air? How much different can TLink's moveset be, anyway? He's an incarnation of Link, for one, so of course they're going to have similar attacks, most of which come straight from WW anyway. ****.

The only thing that I think would be cool for Tink to have (but should not) is the Deku Leaf; spring up high like Peach's umbrella, and cancel out of it with aerials kind of like Snake's cypher. But, Tink is fine as-is, he doesn't need anything to separate himself from Link. Plus, the Cyclone is one of his signature tricks in WW once he learns it. And, you know, one of his stronger aerial finishers in Smash.

Lol dude.. wtf are u talking about. Obviously his moves work drastically differently from adult Link's. But I mean look at WW, he could have great moves from that game that would be completely different and would make him completely 100% original. Examples: Deku Leaf, Grappling Hook and Skull Hammer.

Possible move set:

B - Skull Hammer

Side B - Deku Leaf wind blast

Up B - diagonal grappling hook throw. This can be used to grab onto ledges for recovery and onto opponents to pull them in when you're on the ground. If grabbing opponents in the air you get pulled to them set up for an attack.

Down B - charge sword spin (same as current up B but not used as recovery in air, and a full charge sends you into a more chaotic harder to control spinning animation)

If you hold jump after your second jump you can use the Deku Leaf to float.

The rest of your attacks would still involve mainly sword attacks.

And I'm not going to "campaign" to de clone Toon link at all. I just think it would have been nice if he had his own move set in the first place. Ganondorf being a clone is a complete atrocity and embarrassment to the Zelda franchise. More embarrassing than Rob for is to Toronto. But that's another argument.

Fortress

Smash Master
But I mean look at WW, he could have great moves from that game that would be completely different and would make him completely 100% original.
He already does. His jab string is straight out of Wind Waker. I hope you really have been playing it.

B - Skull Hammer
Why would Tink need this? How would that, in the slightest, help an already-speedy character who has plenty of power in his tilts and aerials? As far as Tink's zoning is concerned, he'd lose a huge asset. The bow is great for hampering recoveries just as Link's is, and a hammer wouldn't help him at all.

Side B - Deku Leaf wind blast
Again, why does Tink need to sacrifice his zoning and stage control? That's his whole bent. That's what he's supposed to do; exert pressure and force opponents to navigate through a bunch of tiny hitboxes, limiting the applications of their abilities.

Up B - diagonal grappling hook throw. This can be used to grab onto ledges for recovery and onto opponents to pull them in when you're on the ground. If grabbing opponents in the air you get pulled to them set up for an attack.
Why? The cyclone is one of Tink's fastest aerial finishers. Granted, he has a dismal recovery game, but he'd lose a huge asset in the air. From the sound of it, this would also render Tink's grab obsolete, with a longer range, higher speed, a wider range of attack. Tink needs help in the recovery department, granted, but changing his recovery changes more than just, well, his recovery. You go from having a potent aerial finisher to something that can drag Tink into the air to use one of his slower, smaller finishers. Why would anybody use that over the cyclone? It would just take longer, and you'd have to hope to get a precise hit in the first place with the hook.

Down B - charge sword spin (same as current up B but not used as recovery in air, and a full charge sends you into a more chaotic harder to control spinning animation)
Now it's just getting ********. Why would you want to get rid of Tink's bombs? He already has a chargeable spin attack, in the form of his recovery. Why would you take away something so central to Tink's game to give him a move he already has.

Start thinking before you come up with these 'ideas'. And, yes, you're welcome.

Yes, I am irate.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
I wouldn't actually mind if they put TL's hammer into one of his A moves and then the move was exactly the same, as far as properties. I'd say dair but that's such an iconic move... actually... yeah I dunno. All of his A attacks are so classic.

Bronze Greek God, I think all the stuff you said can just be shifted onto Tetra, and then it's win/win.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
I still think they should just make plusle and minium and put a pichu (maybe spikey eared) texture on it, or at just the goggles, sleeping animation and taunt. Pm+- were on the forbidden 7, anyways. I'd like to see another ice climbers like character, and I'd love to see how pm handles it. I think it's a good compromise. You got moves like helping hand (power up like Lucas) electro ball, volt table and iron tail. Give em awesome wavedashing and you got yourself a distinct but similar character.

PsionicSabreur

Smash Journeyman
So, Sami is a fairly popular choice, but I don't think she's really been discussed much.
Her focus in-game is infantry, correct? So how would she be cloned from Snake and made into a clone that reflected this style while not feeling too forced?

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
So, Sami is a fairly popular choice, but I don't think she's really been discussed much.
Her focus in-game is infantry, correct? So how would she be cloned from Snake and made into a clone that reflected this style while not feeling too forced?

i would want to make her rocket jump for her vB move.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
He already does. His jab string is straight out of Wind Waker. I hope you really have been playing it

Dear god. He has SOME original moves, but his basic move set is based off of links. Gimi a break, what are you even arguing here.

I'm not saying i have a PROBLEM with what the PMBR has done with Toon Link. He's great and much different than what Sakurai did with him, but hes still clearly mainly cloned.

And as for all the "whys", just to make him be completely original in every way. It isn't a very difficult concept..
Each move I said would work just fine if tested and tweaked. It could be a cool move set if one was to work with it. I'm in no way asking for this move set to happen.. I just mentioned that it's a shame that Sakurai keeps adding clones.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Dear god. He has SOME original moves, but his basic move set is based off of links. Gimi a break, what are you even arguing here.

I'm not saying i have a PROBLEM with what the PMBR has done with Toon Link. He's great and much different than what Sakurai did with him, but hes still clearly mainly cloned.
I'd compare the cloning to ganan and falcon...

Shin F.

Smash Master
Just had an idea for Ridley. As we all know, a lot of people say he's way too big. I wouldn't mind if he was Bowser sized, but since many would, this thought just kind of came to me. I know that Other M and everything about it was a travesty, but what if they used Ridley's smaller, reptilian form from that game (the 'mystery creature'), with the classic, huge Ridley as a transformation Final Smash? Just a crazy thought I figured I'd put out there, since even though he didn't appear in that form in Brawl, it's still the same character.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
Anything that results in playable Ridley is fine by me. =) Heck, give me 8-bit Ridley if that's the only thing that'll work.

PsionicSabreur

Smash Journeyman
Ridley's definitely a good choice. With that in mind, I still have some honest concerns.
I don't think size works against him so much as his abnormal body proportions do. It just makes it really difficult to find the right size, because he's either hunched over constantly or, if flying or standing, artificially large because he's so tall and skeletal, which makes his frame require additional model work and animation. There's a lot of issues to solve over whether he'll crouch, stand up, hover above the ground like some of the PSAs, etc. I think one of the best remedies for this is to take inspiration from the Melee intro rendition, since the body type seems fairly workable.
In general, I don't think he'd be designed with much ground mobility at all, which at first seems rather unfitting in the game environment. A good wavedash would be weird, I don't think a fast dash would be incredibly in line either, if he's running on all fours or standing. A gliding dash would be alright, but using too many switches between gliding and crouching brings us back to the same proportions/animation issues. I don't think I'm much a fan of Ridley suddenly getting a huge hurtbox whenever he dashes or leaves the ground. Still, I could see him being one of the few super-heavyweights with actually decent air control (the closest we've got is Charizard, who is still pretty average). That could definitely be an interesting playstyle. Not my personal favorite, but something that the PMBR could make a new thing out of.
I do think his popularity is sort of carrying him through a lot of gameplay issues, but hey, I'm one of those supporters, so it would still be great to see him make an appearance.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
Oo, another idea for Tetra is that she could just be all about bombs.

Up-B: she hugs a bomb, and when you release B, it explodes and launches her in whatever direction you're holding. (so it's like, recovery lolz.)
Side-B: she lets loose a pesky bombchu, who will run in a straight line and probably just die.
B: She takes out... A BOMB OH MAN!!!! and then throws it right away, so it's like Yoshi's egg and you have to aim it.
Down-B: She goes HAAAAIIIII and a few seconds later, a cannonball crashes at her location. Like a super-delayed Pikachu down-B.

The A-attacks could also involve bombs for some of them, but would revolve more around a cutlass.

Fair/Bair: TL's sexy sword-swipe aerials. Just cause they're so noice!
Tilts: Something similar to Sheik's tilts, but she's waving a cutlass around so it looks fitting for her. (Cause Tetra has teeny legs, so that would just look ridiculous and kind of depressing.)
F-Smash: She winds up, then punches someone in the face with a bomb. How painful!
Down-Smash: She pulls out two bombs, one in each hand, then they explode fiercely when she's done charging. How furious!
Up-Smash: Maybe TL's upsmash, it's sooo niiiiice.

Oh wait, I just realized something. Her fair should be like Gdorf's, except instead of a meaty fist she hits people in the face with a bomb.

Also she should have bombs.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Ooh, I had another idea for a taunt for Tetra! What if she took out the Tingle Tuner and started playing it like a gameboy? And maybe as an easter egg kind of like Luigi's meteor taunt, it could have a small chance of setting a bomb off or something.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
You're being unreasonable. Nowhere did I say you were a furry or all Sonic fans were from deviantart or that your idea was stupid because you like Sonic. All I said was there was no need to add silly stories to the Primid to make him worth including. True, that may be an insult to your story but I'm willing to bet that you don't have tons of experience in the creative writing department (most people don't, myself included) so that's hardly an attack on your intellect. There is no denying that there is a large cross section of people who post absurd Sonic fanart on deviantart. Pointing that out isn't an attack on all Sonic fans or even all deviantart members. It's exclusively an attack on the exact people who make fan characters and write them little silly stories and post it on deviantart, maybe roleplay as said character in the comment section, etc. Unless that's you it wasn't a personal attack. Of course this is entirely off topic so I'm not going to continue responding. I'll keep in mind that you're offended easily in the future and try to restrain myself from saying anything that could be misconstrued as an insult.
I've had enough downtime to cool off, so I'll say this much. I don't enjoy labels and stereotypes. No, I'm not offended easily. You definitely struck a soft spot with your statements, and I was already in a sour mood. I should have been a bit more reasonable, but you still could have chose your words much better.

I do indeed post art on dA and write stories about the characters I make. I'm not just some standard run of the mill artist though. I put deep thought and passion into my work. Not just post some absurdly stupid character with a "Death the Hedgehog" type background. The statement was rather insulting to me because I take my work seriously. So don't just assume I have no writing prowess. The post I made about Primid was just me spouting ideas, which I do when I'm in a creative mood. I'll admit I need to broaden my vocabulary, but by no means am I a mere amateur. I do plan on having my work published somewhere down the line after I take my college course in Game Art and Design. Mind you, Sonic work is just something I do for the fun of it. I do have my own original work that isn't tied to a fanbase. I don't plan on posting that work up though. I'm saving most of my non Sonic work for college projects and other things. So I hope this helps you understand me a bit better.

I do apologize for being snappy, but be more considerate when making a statement. I'll try to do the same.

I'm not saying I want Dark Pit, since I really don't, but you can't honestly look at Pit's dark costume and say that it's not Dark Pit. Uprising and Smash were both made by Sakurai. Characters have appeared in Smash Bros before their canon appearance before. Look at Roy. Just because this appearance of Dark Pit predates his official appearance doesn't mean that he's somehow not really him.

The argument of them being separated by name is kind of poor, as well, since you don't see the Dark Link costume specifically called Dark Link, or the Blood Falcon costume, or the Daisy costume. It's still clearly meant to be them.
My argument makes complete sense. I'm aware that the character portrays Dark Pit, but in no way, shape, or form is this characters existence as a separate character established until after Brawl's release. People already knew about Dark Link prior to his costume as well as the others you have listed. Roy was an established character with a name and description given in Melee. No one could have known about a character who didn't exist. I'm not at all saying the costume isn't him, but I am saying the character was established after Brawls release. He is not eligible for this reason. Far from poor reasoning.

Oh and if you want to be nitpicky about it, the colors of Dark Pit are similar but not completely the same. Compare a picture of the two and you will notice differences.

D

Deleted member

Ridley's definitely a good choice. With that in mind, I still have some honest concerns.
I don't think size works against him so much as his abnormal body proportions do. It just makes it really difficult to find the right size, because he's either hunched over constantly or, if flying or standing, artificially large because he's so tall and skeletal, which makes his frame require additional model work and animation. There's a lot of issues to solve over whether he'll crouch, stand up, hover above the ground like some of the PSAs, etc. I think one of the best remedies for this is to take inspiration from the Melee intro rendition, since the body type seems fairly workable.
In general, I don't think he'd be designed with much ground mobility at all, which at first seems rather unfitting in the game environment. A good wavedash would be weird, I don't think a fast dash would be incredibly in line either, if he's running on all fours or standing. A gliding dash would be alright, but using too many switches between gliding and crouching brings us back to the same proportions/animation issues. I don't think I'm much a fan of Ridley suddenly getting a huge hurtbox whenever he dashes or leaves the ground. Still, I could see him being one of the few super-heavyweights with actually decent air control (the closest we've got is Charizard, who is still pretty average). That could definitely be an interesting playstyle. Not my personal favorite, but something that the PMBR could make a new thing out of.
I do think his popularity is sort of carrying him through a lot of gameplay issues, but hey, I'm one of those supporters, so it would still be great to see him make an appearance.
I think Ridley can definitely work if he's made into an aerial focused character. He's not made to fight on ground, so just make it so that all most of his ground attacks cause him to come off the ground, the ones that don't should be ranged.

In addition, much like I-no in Guilty Gear, his Dash should cause him to go aerial, like, it should have a horizontal trajectory like that of a plane. I also had an idea for him that he should have Aerial Smash Attacks rather than ground Smashes, just to make him unique.

Dunno if that's do-able though.

Shin F.

Smash Master
My argument makes complete sense. I'm aware that the character portrays Dark Pit, but in no way, shape, or form is this characters existence as a separate character established until after Brawl's release. People already knew about Dark Link prior to his costume as well as the others you have listed. Roy was an established character with a name and description given in Melee. No one could have known about a character who didn't exist. I'm not at all saying the costume isn't him, but I am saying the character was established after Brawls release. He is not eligible for this reason. Far from poor reasoning.

Oh and if you want to be nitpicky about it, the colors of Dark Pit are similar but not completely the same. Compare a picture of the two and you will notice differences.

But the rules don't specifically exclude characters that had yet to be introduced in their own series, as long as they appeared in Brawl in some form. Dark Pit wasn't an official Kid Icarus character at the time of the game's release, but he was retroactively made into a character. There are subtle differences in his design, yes, but many characters have their looks change through the years. Just because Sonic looks different in his classic design doesn't mean that the taller Sonic of today isn't the same character. He's the same, he just looks different.

I do want to be clear that the only reasoning I was calling poor was saying that it's not him because he isn't called Dark Pit. The rest of your argument makes sense, I just don't agree with it. But, it's clear I can't convince you, and you're certainly not going to convince me, and since I don't actually care about the character, I'd really like to just drop talking about him altogether.

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
I'd speak about the possibilities of Ridley..........if I knew anything about Ridley.
I do like the idea of him being very aerial focused, though.
Aside from maybe Jigglypuff, there aren't many characters who are almost exclusively airborne.

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman
But the rules don't specifically exclude characters that had yet to be introduced in their own series, as long as they appeared in Brawl in some form. Dark Pit wasn't an official Kid Icarus character at the time of the game's release, but he was retroactively made into a character. There are subtle differences in his design, yes, but many characters have their looks change through the years. Just because Sonic looks different in his classic design doesn't mean that the taller Sonic of today isn't the same character. He's the same, he just looks different.

I do want to be clear that the only reasoning I was calling poor was saying that it's not him because he isn't called Dark Pit. The rest of your argument makes sense, I just don't agree with it. But, it's clear I can't convince you, and you're certainly not going to convince me, and since I don't actually care about the character, I'd really like to just drop talking about him altogether.
Why can't Dark Pit just be an alt color to Pit, is that not good enough?
to me that's like asking for Dark Link to be his own character it just doesn't need to happen when being a recolor would do the job just fine :/

OrangeSodaGuy

Smash Journeyman
I think Ridley can definitely work if he's made into an aerial focused character. He's not made to fight on ground, so just make it so that all most of his ground attacks cause him to come off the ground, the ones that don't should be ranged.

In addition, much like I-no in Guilty Gear, his Dash should cause him to go aerial, like, it should have a horizontal trajectory like that of a plane. I also had an idea for him that he should have Aerial Smash Attacks rather than ground Smashes, just to make him unique.

Dunno if that's do-able though.

I was thinking of a similar thing. You know how a big part of Charizard's game revolves around him launching foes and chasing them into the air? What if Ridley's playstyle revolved around flying around in midair and using attacks that launched foes into the air, bringing the enemies to him?

Take his fireballs for example. He could fly around the stage, and after nailing the foe with some of his trademark Super Metroid fireballs, he could combo them in midair while still airborne. If that makes any sense.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Dark pit isn't eligible sure, but his colors are. They are in the brawl palette, and considering he could already change his wing color from white to black in brawl, it's not hard to believe he couldn't change his eye color. Only way will it become a problem is if they change his voice.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Hmm... I like that, actually.
Would he work like a Lucas clone... or a Samus clone. :O

I think I'll give him a 1/2 vote next time.

Personally, I feel Lucas' animations are too weak and apprehensive to work for Masked Man, who is a soulless, robotic character, who should probably have very powerful looking animations.

If Earthbound were to get another Rep, it'd have to be either him, Pokey, or my personally favorite idea, Ninten, just for the fact that he has some exclusive PSI moves to both Mother 1 and smash, and he could have a radically different moveset.

4TH D slip and PK Beam come to mind for instance, and then he could be given a PK speed up to combat Lucas' PK Offense up.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I noticed you said that Toad is a very common species in the Mario series. But so is Yoshi if you really look at it, so that shouldn't be a con.

Anyways here we go

One Vote
+Toon Zelda/Tetra: Unpopular it seems but Toon Zelda has been in 3 Zelda Games already, I think she deserves this. Tetra herself has been in 2 and I think she would bring something interesting to the table. She would play like a smaller and lighter Sheik in terms of normal attacks and have some difference with the combo and some aerials. (Forward Air can be like Sheik's but with her knife). And her specials can be piratey things like her normal being a bomb throw.
+Isaac: Relatively obvious reasons for this one.
+Toad: A popular Mario character who could have a very unique and awesome moveset. He would also be as fast if not a tad slower than C.Falcon and have something to do with Mushrooms

+Samurai Goroh: The assist trophy can be his base. The rest allows some major creativity for the PMBR. More work can sometimes be more rewarding in the long run.

Half Vote
+Bowser Jr.: Easily cloneable but at the same time unique. Has appeared as an antagonist in a lot of Mario games. The question is do we really need another Mario antagonist?
+Ganondorf with sword: As a huge Zelda fan I want this more than anyone else, but I'd also rather see if Sakurai is going to do it before. If not then go for it, if so, then drop this idea immediately.
+Tom Nook: I love the idea of an alternative version of the villager in this game but at the same time he doesn't do much. But he does have a bunch of items he could use... confliction.

Minus Vote
-Any Sonic Character: This one is obvious, mostly goes to Shadow. He's overrated and I don't think I'm the only one who believes he shouldn't be in.
-Krystal: She's not a good character and never has been. I'm sorry but I honestly feel like she was just added so the team would have a female. Afterwards Star Fox became a drama fest.
-Black Shadow: A good antagonist, yeah, but other than Samurai Goroh, I don't believe F-Zero should have any more representatives.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You guys are being unreasonable... ridley is too big!
You should add Kraid.

hipster kraid.png

'I was a stage hazard before Ridley, therefore I'm much cooler, much more respected and much more likely to be a new character.'

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Oh yeah, I want to bring up the pokemon trainer one more time just for the sake of saying something.

if he was a standalone character, he would probably have alternate costumes. besides samus, I bet he might have the coolest alternate costume potential!

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, I want to bring up the pokemon trainer one more time just for the sake of saying something.

if he was a standalone character, he would probably have alternate costumes. besides samus, I bet he might have the coolest alternate costume potential!

Those are all different people, Red is not Ethan, Green, or Brendan! (yes, those are there official names from left to right)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I find it funny that nobody has mentoined Little Mac yet.

As for a Tetra moveset, based on Sheiks:

B: Dagger throw. Tetra throws one dagger, similar to Sheik's needles in animation and speed, but it's a singular, stronger projectile with less range.
Side B: Grappling Hook. Like Sheik's Chain, but with 'item stealing' properties. It will steal the opponent's item (say, Peach's Turpins) and Tetra will keep it in her hand. Also a tether-recovery obviously.
Up B: A flipkick similar in looks of ZSS's, but grabs ahold of the enemy like Captain Falcon's Up B, and Diddy's Side B. Far weaker than both though.
Down B: Toon Zelda.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Those are all different people, Red is not Ethan, Green, or Brendan! (yes, those are there official names from left to right)
but they are all pokemon trainers. it really depends on what name they go with if he does make it in.

also, really? I didn't know that gold's real name was Ethan.

I find it funny that nobody has mentoined Little Mac yet.

As for a Tetra moveset, based on Sheiks:

B: Dagger throw. Tetra throws one dagger, similar to Sheik's needles in animation and speed, but it's a singular, stronger projectile with less range.
Side B: Grappling Hook. Like Sheik's Chain, but with 'item stealing' properties. It will steal the opponent's item (say, Peach's Turpins) and Tetra will keep it in her hand. Also a tether-recovery obviously.
Up B: A flipkick similar in looks of ZSS's, but grabs ahold of the enemy like Captain Falcon's Up B, and Diddy's Side B. Far weaker than both though.
Down B: Toon Zelda.
I think it would be better if tetra was cloned off toon link, not sheik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom