• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Its been over two months since the last time votes have been updated. Pretty much everyone who used to count has lost interest. I am going to try and post the updated results myself later this week.
This has to be one of the most egotistical, rude, and overall, childish thing I've heard from anyone coming from this thread. Let me put this in perspective for you ChronoBound so you realize how much of an impatient disrespectful person you are being right now.

We ALL have lives to attend to just like any one of you guys. Mine, for instance, has been the most beyond hectic this year in general. With things like me getting a 12 hour nightshift job at a factory, babysitting my little brother when needed, helping my family around the house, and trying to keep rested up so I don't pass the hell out at work. I'm usually booked solid. Not to mention my computer is in the worst condition it can possibly be in right now, meaning I'm unable to run the program we use to organize our tallies. Hence why I haven't been able to do the update myself.

As for Shin, Fries, JCOnyx, and Anti Guy, they are hard at work themselves. Rather it be school, work, or family, we all often have our hands tied. Mad props for my fellow vote counters. Mad props to Anti Guy for putting up with this crap for so long. I seriously have major respect for you guys for sticking around and putting up with this for as long as you guys have with all that has been going on in your lives. I honestly don't think I can handle all this petty disrespect any longer. I'm out.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
This has to be one of the most egotistical, rude, and overall, childish thing I've heard from anyone coming from this thread. Let me put this in perspective for you ChronoBound so you realize how much of an impatient disrespectful person you are being right now.

Still plenty of time for your Deviantart furries though. :troll:

Seriously, you really, really over-reacted. You're the one being childish.

I did not have any disrespect at all in my post. I genuinely figured people in this thread lost interest, yet you took it 10/10 as a personal slight.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Still plenty of time for your Deviantart furries though. :troll:

Seriously, you really, really over-reacted. You're the one being childish.

I did not have any disrespect at all in my post. I genuinely figured people in this thread lost interest, yet you took it 10/10 as a personal slight.
Your response pretty much confirms your maturity level. Bye everyone. Votes will be up soon. Last time I'm ever doing them.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Your response pretty much confirms your maturity level. Bye everyone. Votes will be up soon. Last time I'm ever doing them.
You are the one who blew a gasket from a very mild post, so don't be surprised someone hits you with something that is as equally dumb.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion

We ALL have lives to attend to just like any one of you guys. Mine, for instance, has been the most beyond hectic this year in general. With things like me getting a 12 hour nightshift job at a factory, babysitting my little brother when needed, helping my family around the house, and trying to keep rested up so I don't pass the hell out at work. I'm usually booked solid. Not to mention my computer is in the worst condition it can possibly be in right now, meaning I'm unable to run the program we use to organize our tallies. Hence why I haven't been able to do the update myself.

As for Shin, Fries, JCOnyx, and Anti Guy, they are hard at work themselves. Rather it be school, work, or family, we all often have our hands tied. Mad props for my fellow vote counters. Mad props to Anti Guy for putting up with this crap for so long. I seriously have major respect for you guys for sticking around and putting up with this for as long as you guys have with all that has been going on in your lives. I honestly don't think I can handle all this petty disrespect any longer. I'm out.
Well Sol maybe that's an overreac-
Still plenty of time for your Deviantart furries though.
Nope

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Well yes,but Solbliminal does seem to be under a bit of stress right now.Admittedly you couldn't have known that,but it was still a bit hasty.
It was not hasty. I genuinely thought people here lost interest since that last time I asked about this months ago.

Also, we are all under a lot of stress, but that is no excuse to verbally explode.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
The whole reason I added that is that he barked at me with an awful tirade for that simple post. No one normal reacts like that.
It was somewhat rude tho, all things considered
And he never once personally attacked you, unlike you did to him.
Also the fact that furry was your insult of choice is pretty terrible.

Shin F.

Smash Master
You've been told numerous times when asking for results that we'll post them when they're ready. It's not easy to stay up to date with this thing. You may think there are only 30 pages to count, but by the time you've had the time to get that far, you have another 30. We said we'd give one final tally, and we will. Sol and I have both been counting these things the last three hours.

He may have overreacted, but you went way too far with your furry comment. It was out of line and, quite honestly, it supported Sol's point about childishness.

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
It was somewhat rude tho, all things considered
And he never once personally attacked you, unlike you did to him.
Also the fact that furry was your insult of choice is pretty terrible.
He did personally attack me. He called me childish and immature.

Also, furry was not an insult when it accurately describes his deviantart work and interests in general.

One of the biggest downsides to this thread is how cliquish it is. Its the same three or four people each upvoting one anothers posts. That is pretty pathetic.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
You've been told numerous times when asking for results that we'll post them when they're ready. It's not easy to stay up to date with this thing. You may think there are only 30 pages to count, but by the time you've had the time to get that far, you have another 30. We said we'd give one final tally, and we will.

He may have overreacted, but you went way too far with your furry comment. It was out of line and, quite honestly, it supported Sol's claim of you being childish about it.
Literally the last time I asked was months ago.

Also, you obviously did not think he over-reacted considering you upvoted his post before I even made that comment. So obviously you are being disingenuous here, so don't even try to claim to be impartial.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
He did personally attack me. He called me childish and immature.

Also, furry was not an insult when it accurately describes his deviantart work and interests in general.

One of the biggest downsides to this thread is how cliquish it is. Its the same three or four people each upvoting one anothers posts. That is pretty pathetic.
Says the guy who started an entire segment in Smash Boards to vote boost Sami.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Literally the last time I asked was months ago.

Also, you obviously did not think he over-reacted considering you upvoted his post before I even made that comment. So obviously you are being disingenuous here, so don't even try to claim to be impartial.
How presumptuous. I upvoted his post because I agreed with his point - that we have other things to do besides counting up votes here. How he made the point was irrelevant to me. It doesn't mean that it was necessary to attack.

Ugh. I don't have time for this. I've still got a good 15 pages to catch up on.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
yo I saw that edit, don't act like you weren't insulted

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
How presumptuous. I upvoted his post because I agreed with his point - that we have other things to do besides counting up votes here. How he made the point was irrelevant to me.
You could have called him out easily for his excess.

Also,
How he made the point was irrelevant to me.

contradicts

He may have overreacte

Like I said earlier. Clique.

Admittedly the cliquish comment is true for the most part.

Still holds no weight in regards to the discussion.
The clique thing actually keeps a lot of people away this thread unfortunately.

Shin F.

Smash Master
You could have called him out easily for his excess.
I did, in private, in the hopes nothing would start over this.

That thought went up in flames when you retaliated by insulting him.
How he made the point was irrelevant to me.

contradicts

He may have overreacted
And how is it contradicting? The fact that he overreacted didn't matter to me as far as whether I Liked his post. I agreed with his point, so I Liked the post.

If you want to continue arguing with us, do so privately. JayJay is right. The thread has been derailed enough as it is.

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I did, in private, in the hopes nothing would start over this.

That thought went up in flames when you retaliated by insulting him.
That is good you did that. However, you should have told him to edit the post (it was just sitting there for hours before I finally read it). The fact that he called that initial post among the most immature and childish things in this entire thread was a downright insult though. No one with a straight face could say that especially after the multitude of countless Pichu and Black Shadowdorf Wars. :laugh:

I probably shouldn't have bitten back, but I laughed at how ridiculous his histrionic and melodramatic he sounded especially in context with the "insult" I gave. Though it was just as immature as his response.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Why isn't Midna or Midna and Wolf Link on the poll for highly requested characters? Do people not request her on this thread?

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
And, I would love to have Palutena from Brawl join the fray alongside Pit. Why can't this happen? Why would PM get in trouble?

I've wondered the same.If Skull Kid is not meant to be,Midna + Wolf Link is my top Zelda character.
Or.. Skull Kid AND Midna lol. Probably won't happen :/

Shin F.

Smash Master
Short version: Not popular enough. A character needs 10 votes to make it into the OP. If enough people voted for them, they'd be added.

I think once the next batch of results are posted, though, we'll be closing the polling, so don't know if that'll happen.
Hm, am I allowed to withdraw my Blackdorf vote from
http://smashboards.com/threads/new-...updated-10-1-14.341479/page-501#post-17649578
because of the way Ganon changed in 3.5?
You can, but like I said, I think we're going to be closing the polling soon.

Dellexe

Smash Rookie
I would throw a vote at Midna/Wolf Link/Twili Midna, or whatever.
As long as there's Midna. Favourite companion out of the Zelda games.
+1

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Short version: Not popular enough. A character needs 10 votes to make it into the OP. If enough people voted for them, they'd be added.

I think once the next batch of results are posted, though, we'll be closing the polling, so don't know if that'll happen.

You can, but like I said, I think we're going to be closing the polling soon.
Wow, I would think Midna is a very popular character to be requested, well see.
And i know your talking to the otger guy but did I vote wrong awhile back on this thread? All I did was list 5 characters I want in and a description of why they should be in, but didnt put the +1 thing. Is that ok?

Shin F.

Smash Master
Wow, I would think Midna is a very popular character to be requested, well see.
And i know your talking to the otger guy but did I vote wrong awhile back on this thread? All I did was list 5 characters I want in and a description of why they should be in, but didnt put the +1 thing. Is that ok?
Your votes were fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom