• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NisforSmash

Smash Journeyman
Let's see what did i miss...
A :troll: or two
A heated argument involving :pichumelee:
A resolution that didn't really solve anything which will cause the revival of X argument some time later
:salt:
Annnnnnnd a couple of light hearted jokes.

Everything checks out sir. Your clone engine discussion thread is alive and well!

/Back on Topic/

This may just be me but would anybody else like the number of included characters to be limited to 3? I have no valid reason for this other than it would make the CSS look symmetrical which would make PM that much better aesthetically imo.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
When PMBR sees this post and likes it and puts him in as an actual character, I will be so overcome with joy and humor that I will be unable to even type it out from laughing so hard.
Can't tell if making fun of me or agreeing with me.:079:

Last edited:

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'm over a month late but I like to throw my support behind King K. Rool, Krystal, Shadow, and the Black Shadow / Ganondorf swap. As long as none of those are in Smash 4.

Oh and I know this is impossible but I have to say it. Banjo Kazooie. Sorry. I had to do it.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I guess I'm over a month late but I like to throw my support behind King K. Rool, Krystal, Shadow, and the Black Shadow / Ganondorf swap. As long as none of those are in Smash 4.

Oh and I know this is impossible but I have to say it. Banjo Kazooie. Sorry. I had to do it.
I wish. Don't let Rare find out since they have zero money as is haha

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Just imagine guys, somewhere...in the hardrives of the PMBR members are the files in progress of new costumes and characters in the making..

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
The PMBR can just release their original character Kanjo and Bazooie, a polar bear and his pigeon, who lives in a fanny pack.

Can confirm.
Oh yes! And here is his moveset xD

Kanjo and Bazooie

(bazooie helps him double jump by holding the jump button during your double jump you fall much slower.)

A: punch

AA: punch punch

AAA: punch punch punch

A (A while dashing): rolls forward

up+A: bazooie pecks up over your head

side+A: runs forward swinging his arms similar to Luigi's dash attack.

down+A: swings his fannypack around himself low to the ground.

smash attacks:

smash up+A: Flip Flap – flips in to the air damaging anyone in the way. The longer you hold the higher you go.

smash side+A: Beak Barge – kanjo charges bazooie from his fannypack like a lance.

smash down+A: breegull blast - swings bazooie over his head by her legs then slams her down in front of him. (animation takes about as long as gannondorf uptilt from Project M)

Air attacks:

A: bazooie spins her wings around slapping anyone around.

up+A: bazooie pecks up over her head (similar to toon link up air but not out nearly as long)

forward+A: rat-a-tat-tat – bazooie comes out and pecks in front of you for a barrage of 3 hits.

back+A: bazooie slices behind you with both of her wings.

down+A: beak buster – slams down with bazooie's beak for a meteor smash.

special attacks:

B: Shoots Eggs forward. If you hold B you can switch from regular eggs to ice eggs to fire eggs to grenade eggs.

side+B: bazooie gun mode. (takes out bazooie cradling her like a gun and allows for rapid fire of regular eggs by holding B. Use side+B again to put her away)

up+B: Fly – launches up (if used in air you go into a glide.) If you press B while gliding you charge forward for a very strong attack before going into helplessness.

down+B: Wonder Wing – A quick invulnerable shield with bazooie's wings which blocks projectiles, attacks and slightly damages any one who touches it. (lots of ending lag and low to no knock back)

grab attacks:

grab+A: pummels the opponent.

grab+forward: bazooie pecks them forward

grab+back: bazooie grabs them with her beak and flips them back behind you.

grab+down: hits them down with his fannypack

grab+up: kanjo throws them up slightly and bazooie beaks them up.

Final Smash: Wumbo Jumbo TREX transformation. Transform into a TREX for a short time.

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
Oh and if anyone was wondering about possible movesets for Krystal, King K. Rool and Shadow the Hedgehog I figured I'd post them. I might as well since I worked on them anyway.

Shadow the Hedgehog

ground attacks:

AAA: punch punch headbutt

A (A while dashing): spinning headbutt

up+A: same as sonic

side+A: pivot sideways (same distance as a dodge) does electric damage if you pass someone.

down+A: spreads arms out and does electric damage to anyone who touches you.

smash attacks:

smash up+A: similar to lucas but wider not quite as much force and does burn damage.

smash side+A: same as sonic

smash down+A: same as sonic but does burn damage

air attacks:

A: same as sonic

forward+A: same as sonic from brawl

back+A: same as sonic

down+A: same as sonic

special attacks:

B: chaos spear – shoots a large yellow energy dart forward. (controlled the same way as pits arrow)

side+B: flame dash – dashes forward with his hover shoes on steaks of fire dealing burn damage to anyone he knocks into.

up+B: teleport – goes short distance but can be chained up to 3 times.

down+B: shadow burst – a burst of shadow damage is released around shadow.

grab attacks:

grab+A does burn damage

grab+forward same as sonic

grab+back same as sonic

grab+down puts you under his shoe stomps on you and does burn damage

grab+up same as sonic

Final smash: Super Shadow (same as sonic)

Up Taunt: Shadow crosses his arms, hovers above the ground, and says, “Let me show you my REAL power!”

Down Taunt: “Chaos Control!” waves of chaos energy emanate from shadow, anyone who touches it goes into slow motion for 3 seconds. The area of effect is similar to jigglypuff's sing.

Side Taunt: “I am the ultimate life form!”

King k. Rool

A: Bites forward quickly

A (A while dashing): ramming headbutt

up+A: arching klaw – swings claw over his head

side+A: K. Rool Klaw – slams claw forward

down+A: sweeping klaw – low claw attack that knocks them up.

smash attacks:

smash up+A: throws a cannonball up. (the longer you charge the further it goes.) It comes back down even stronger.

smash side+A: spins wildly while holding a cannonball.

smash down+A: slams the ground with a cannonball (similar to wario from project m)

Air attacks:

A: similar to DeeDeeDee

up+A: crunches his teeth up above him

forward+A: brings both claws together in an X infront of himself.

back+A: spins and swipes a claw behind himself.

down+A: dives down with butt similar to wario's down arial.

special attacks:

B: Blunderbuss – fires spiked cannonball which can be shot strait or can be arched.

side+B: Crown-a-rang – throws his crown like a boomarang.

up+B: Propeller pack – allows a hover-like flight for a short time.

down+B: ground pound shock wave – jumps and pounds the ground making rings of electric damage around him.

grab attacks:

grab+A - slams them into the ground while still holding them.

grab+forward – flings them forward.

grab+back – flings them back

grab+down - puts you under him does a short hop and sits on you. Similar to DeeDeeDee's down throw

grab+up – throws you up slightly and headbutts you.

Final Smash – Raining Cannonballs

Krystal:

A: Krystal swings her staff vertically downwards.
AA: Krystal swings her staff horizontally.
AAA: Krystal holds the staff out of the way and does a Kick Combo (play SFA, you'll understand the Combos).
Froward+A: Krystal swings her staff vertically upwards.

Down+A- Krystal sweeps her staff across the ground, trips opponents.
Up+A: Krystal spikes her staff upwards.
A (While Dashing) Krystal uses a Spin Combo.

Air Attacks:
A: Krystal turns toward the screen, holds the staff in front of her, and spins it around.
Forward+A: Krystal swings the staff, and spins 360 degrees with it.
Back+A: Krystal kicks backwards midair.
Down+A: Krystal swings her staff downwards with great force midair, meteor smash.
Up+A: Krystal pins the staff like propeller causing some additional air.

Smash attacks:
smash side+A: Krystal puts her staff on the ground vertically and uses it to jump kick forward
Smash down+A:- Krystal points her staff downwards to the side and discharges electricity from it.
Smash up+A: Krystal points her staff upwards and waves it left and right, discharging fire.
Grab attacks:
grab+A: Krystal whacks the opponent with the hand holding her staff.
Grab+forward: Krystal lightly releases the opponent and then swats with her staff.
grab+back: Krystal flips backwards, enemy in hand, and crashes down on them staff first.
grab+back: Krystal puts them on the ground and freezes them with her staff.
Grab+up: Krystal tosses the opponent upwards and jabs with her staff dealing burn damage.
Specials:
B: Fireball Shot - Krystal fires a quick fireball from her staff. When B is held, the shot can be angled before fired.
Side+B: Ice Spray - Krystal sprays a continuous cryogenic gas stream.
Down+B: Electric Quake - Krystal slams her staff down and electricity spreads out a short distance all opponents standing nearby are shocked.
up+B: Rocket Staff - Krystal rockets upwards. (this can be charged. The longer its charged, the higher she launches up.)

Final Smash: Arwing

flies around can knock into opponent's and shoot them with laser cannon.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Oh and if anyone was wondering about possible movesets for Krystal, King K. Rool and Shadow the Hedgehog I figured I'd post them. I might as well since I worked on them anyway.

Shadow the Hedgehog

ground attacks:

AAA: punch punch headbutt

A (A while dashing): spinning headbutt

side+A: pivot sideways (same distance as a dodge) does electric damage if you pass someone.

down+A: spreads arms out and does electric damage to anyone who touches you.

smash attacks:

smash up+A: similar to lucas but wider not quite as much force and does burn damage.

smash side+A: same as sonic

smash down+A: same as sonic but does burn damage

air attacks:

A: same as sonic

forward+A: same as sonic from brawl

back+A: same as sonic

down+A: same as sonic

special attacks:

B: chaos spear – shoots a large yellow energy dart forward. (controlled the same way as pits arrow)

side+B: flame dash – dashes forward with his hover shoes on steaks of fire dealing burn damage to anyone he knocks into.

up+B: teleport – goes short distance but can be chained up to 3 times.

down+B: shadow burst – a burst of shadow damage is released around shadow.

grab attacks:

grab+A does burn damage

grab+forward same as sonic

grab+back same as sonic

grab+down puts you under his shoe stomps on you and does burn damage

grab+up same as sonic

Final smash: Super Shadow (same as sonic)

Up Taunt: Shadow crosses his arms, hovers above the ground, and says, “Let me show you my REAL power!”

Down Taunt: “Chaos Control!” waves of chaos energy emanate from shadow, anyone who touches it goes into slow motion for 3 seconds. The area of effect is similar to jigglypuff's sing.

Side Taunt: “I am the ultimate life form!”

King k. Rool

A: Bites forward quickly

A (A while dashing): ramming headbutt

up+A: arching klaw – swings claw over his head

side+A: K. Rool Klaw – slams claw forward

down+A: sweeping klaw – low claw attack that knocks them up.

smash attacks:

smash up+A: throws a cannonball up. (the longer you charge the further it goes.) It comes back down even stronger.

smash side+A: spins wildly while holding a cannonball.

smash down+A: slams the ground with a cannonball (similar to wario from project m)

Air attacks:

A: similar to DeeDeeDee

up+A: crunches his teeth up above him

forward+A: brings both claws together in an X infront of himself.

back+A: spins and swipes a claw behind himself.

down+A: dives down with butt similar to wario's down arial.

special attacks:

B: Blunderbuss – fires spiked cannonball which can be shot strait or can be arched.

side+B: Crown-a-rang – throws his crown like a boomarang.

up+B: Propeller pack – allows a hover-like flight for a short time.

down+B: ground pound shock wave – jumps and pounds the ground making rings of electric damage around him.

grab attacks:

grab+A - slams them into the ground while still holding them.

grab+forward – flings them forward.

grab+back – flings them back

grab+down - puts you under him does a short hop and sits on you. Similar to DeeDeeDee's down throw

grab+up – throws you up slightly and headbutts you.

Final Smash – Raining Cannonballs

Krystal:

A: Krystal swings her staff vertically downwards.
AA: Krystal swings her staff horizontally.
AAA: Krystal holds the staff out of the way and does a Kick Combo (play SFA, you'll understand the Combos).
Froward+A: Krystal swings her staff vertically upwards.

Down+A- Krystal sweeps her staff across the ground, trips opponents.
Up+A: Krystal spikes her staff upwards.
A (While Dashing) Krystal uses a Spin Combo.

Air Attacks:
A: Krystal turns toward the screen, holds the staff in front of her, and spins it around.
Forward+A: Krystal swings the staff, and spins 360 degrees with it.
Back+A: Krystal kicks backwards midair.
Down+A: Krystal swings her staff downwards with great force midair, meteor smash.
Up+A: Krystal pins the staff like propeller causing some additional air.

Smash attacks:
smash side+A: Krystal puts her staff on the ground vertically and uses it to jump kick forward
Smash down+A:- Krystal points her staff downwards to the side and discharges electricity from it.
Smash up+A: Krystal points her staff upwards and waves it left and right, discharging fire.
Grab attacks:
grab+A: Krystal whacks the opponent with the hand holding her staff.
Grab+forward: Krystal lightly releases the opponent and then swats with her staff.
grab+back: Krystal flips backwards, enemy in hand, and crashes down on them staff first.
grab+back: Krystal puts them on the ground and freezes them with her staff.
Grab+up: Krystal tosses the opponent upwards and jabs with her staff dealing burn damage.
Specials:
B: Fireball Shot - Krystal fires a quick fireball from her staff. When B is held, the shot can be angled before fired.
Side+B: Ice Spray - Krystal sprays a continuous cryogenic gas stream.
Down+B: Electric Quake - Krystal slams her staff down and electricity spreads out a short distance all opponents standing nearby are shocked.
up+B: Rocket Staff - Krystal rockets upwards. (this can be charged. The longer its charged, the higher she launches up.)

Final Smash: Arwing

flies around can knock into opponent's and shoot them with laser cannon.
So... Should we just add Sonic as a separate character so we can have two Sonics? :3

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Oh yes! And here is his moveset xD

Kanjo and Bazooie

(bazooie helps him double jump by holding the jump button during your double jump you fall much slower.)

AAA: punch punch punch

A (A while dashing): rolls forward

up+A: bazooie pecks up over your head

side+A: runs forward swinging his arms similar to Luigi's dash attack.

down+A: swings his fannypack around himself low to the ground.

smash attacks:

smash up+A: Flip Flap – flips in to the air damaging anyone in the way. The longer you hold the higher you go.

smash side+A: Beak Barge – kanjo charges bazooie from his fannypack like a lance.

smash down+A: breegull blast - swings bazooie over his head by her legs then slams her down in front of him. (animation takes about as long as gannondorf uptilt from Project M)

Air attacks:

A: bazooie spins her wings around slapping anyone around.

up+A: bazooie pecks up over her head (similar to toon link up air but not out nearly as long)

forward+A: rat-a-tat-tat – bazooie comes out and pecks in front of you for a barrage of 3 hits.

back+A: bazooie slices behind you with both of her wings.

down+A: beak buster – slams down with bazooie's beak for a meteor smash.

special attacks:

B: Shoots Eggs forward. If you hold B you can switch from regular eggs to ice eggs to fire eggs to grenade eggs.

side+B: bazooie gun mode. (takes out bazooie cradling her like a gun and allows for rapid fire of regular eggs by holding B. Use side+B again to put her away)

up+B: Fly – launches up (if used in air you go into a glide.) If you press B while gliding you charge forward for a very strong attack before going into helplessness.

down+B: Wonder Wing – A quick invulnerable shield with bazooie's wings which blocks projectiles, attacks and slightly damages any one who touches it. (lots of ending lag and low to no knock back)

grab attacks:

grab+A: pummels the opponent.

grab+forward: bazooie pecks them forward

grab+back: bazooie grabs them with her beak and flips them back behind you.

grab+down: hits them down with his fannypack

grab+up: kanjo throws them up slightly and bazooie beaks them up.

Final Smash: Wumbo Jumbo TREX transformation. Transform into a TREX for a short time.
:laugh: Such a brilliant move set. I'll take a look at your other ones when I get the chance. Right now I'm editing CSP's and we all know that's a time consuming pain in the arse.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Then we either discuss until conversation dies down, or the subject gets people so butthurt (:pichumelee:) that we have to end a firefight.
Process is then repeated.
A majority of us who have been here from the start of the thread's existence are just sick of passing the salt around the table. We had so much salt that we were forced to break out pepper shakers.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
A majority of us who have been here from the start of the thread's existence are just sick of passing the salt around the table. We had so much salt that we were forced to break out pepper shakers.
It's not supposed to get that bad, man... There's no goin' back now...

Blue's Clues mothaf*cka.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Trojanpooh was a brave man.

He never backed down from anything and always fought for the Pichu cause.

A true hero. ;_;

R.I.P
TrojanPooh
2/17/2014​

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Trojanpooh was a brave man.

He never backed down from anything and always fought for the Pichu cause.

A true hero. ;_;

R.I.P
TrojanPooh
2/17/2014​
In all honesty, no he was not a hero. Saito. I respect your views about Pichu, because at least you fought with logic and common sense. TrojanPooh fought with the spice cabinet and spiteful insults.

Eww. A Rosalina clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom