• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Well, I know we've discussed them. I'm the dude who first brought up the Skull Kid moveset after all. Anywho, I'm saying we need to keep discussing them, as if they're the absolute only viable choices that have been suggested thus far. Serious real talk.
Ah, I see your point. Still, at the moment I can't think of anything else to say other than what I said about Lyn.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Real talk. Clone discussion.

Lyn
Ray
Issac
Skull Kid
Sami
Ridley (much to my own chagrin)

These are the most viable choices I've seen in the thread. Discuss.
I honestly have a feeling that they will most probably chose from these only. And despite all the cool ideas in this thread for Ray, I don't expect them to make him a reality. While I don't care for Sami and Isaac, I guess they would be cool. As for the other 3, I'm definitely down to see what they could cook up, specially Ridley. I think that these 5 choices are the most hype-generating combination.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
Lets talk about Tamagon.

He's from a Japan and Europe only Famicom/NES game called Devil World.
Pretty much Miyamoto's Pac-Man.
Yes it was a Miyamoto game. Miyamoto's only game that didn't hit the states. And his first Famicom game.
I like him. I played Devil World, pretty cool game.
On that note give him your half votes.

1/2 vote for Tamagon

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
Dixie's an honorable mention if only because she was part of the F7 to begin with, though her merit as a character in Smash is beyond me. I'm not sure what she could bring to the table that Diddy is not already.

I could recap on my proposed moveset for Skull Kid to get the ball rolling here. Expect an edit on this post.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Dixie's an honorable mention if only because she was part of the F7 to begin with, though her merit as a character in Smash is beyond me. I'm not sure what she could bring to the table that Diddy is not already.

I could recap on my proposed moveset for Skull Kid to get the ball rolling here. Expect an edit on this post.
I would be beyond excited for Dixie. I'll get to researching some ideas to differentiate her from Diddy.

Fortress

Smash Master
Actually, here, this is my original post on Skull Kid, from way back when:

At the expense of sounding too hyped or saying "do this character" just for the sake of saying it, I do love Skull Kid, with MM being my favorite LoZ title to date. Already came up with a moveset for Zant, and still think it's totally viable, but Skull Kid has been around in many more titles.

BUT, there's the matter of which Skull Kid would be used as a model, and which one (or ones) it'd inherit traits from.

Let's break down what each one could bring to the table in terms of special attacks alone.

[collapse=Ocarina of Time Skull Kid (race)]
[/collapse]

N-Special: Dart. A simple dart, similar to Sheik's needle, fired from the flute that Skull Kid plays. Properties could include stun similar to Snake's tranq. gun, high hitstun and aerial downward angle similar to Sheik's (used primarily for gimping and hampering recovery), a charge capability for a flurry of darts, or simple rapid-fire with no hitstun similar to Fox's laser.

F-Special: Vanishing ability. When attacked by Seven-Years-Later Link, the Skull Kid 'vanishes' until the map is reloaded. The Smash rendition of Skull Kid could take advantage of this in the form of a 'warp' similar to Lucario's. Used to aid in recovery, chases, and evading attacks. On the ground, you could 'guide' Skull Kid forward or back. Alternatively, and uniquely, it could make Skull Kid backflip, just like he does in Ocarina, which would serve strictly as a 'run away' move (but could aid in chasing opponents who are knocked behind him).

U-Special: The Forest elements in Ocarina were originally slated to be related to wind in some way, evidenced by the forest section of Ganondorf's Castle of the same game. Perhaps Skull Kid could play his flute while rising in a quick gust of wind? It'd be a weak hit, striking multiple times, 'carrying' the opponent but having a sweetspot at the tip, and launching him upward similar to Wario's recovery.

Alternatively, he could pull out a Peahat larva and rise skyward similarly to Snake and Cypher. Absolutely hilarious, and practical.

D-Special: I honestly have no idea what could go here that could be drawn from Ocarina Skull Kid. Perhaps a Deku Nut flash? Stunning anybody who happens to be right on top of him? And, being in the air, he could throw them down at an angle at opponents, with the aerial version having no splash damage and stunning only on a direct hit on a grounded opponent.

Next up on the list, is Majora's Mask Skull Kid.

[collapse=Majora's Mask Skull Kid]
[/collapse]

Of course, using any abilities from this appearance of his means that he'd have to be in the mask, but that doesn't mean he couldn't use any of the abilities of the Ocarina Skull Kid.

With a moveset focused more on high-powered, close-ranged magic (as opposed to the ranged trickery of the prankster Ocarina Skull Kid), Majora's Mask Skull Kid would boast more outright power and killing potential than the other two versions.

N-Special: Scream: Skull Kid could charge for a little while, and unleash a scream like he does in Majora's Mask. The effects of which are only observed to be the calling of the Moon on the Final Day, but it can't be assumed that this scream can't do something else like, say, stun your opponent (Skull Kid seems to be asking for a moveset revolving around stunning, it seems). Alternatively, instead of stunning, a damaging aura of electricity and magic could burst from the mask when a charge is used, zapping opponents and flinging them away.

F-Special: Chains: Okay, so, I know that only Majora's Wrath is shown to use the chains, but, what else can we go off of? Why not toss it out there? Skull Kid could whip out a chain for an attempt at a tether-like grab, similarly to Zero Suit's F-Special in which she attempts to 'reel' opponent's in with knockback.

U-Special: A tether grab with the chains. Eh, can't think of anything from MM Skull Kid, to be honest.

D-Special: No ideas here either. Man, you'd think that I'd have more for Majora's Mask Skull Kid, but I just don't. It's the Mask that has all of the cool stuff going on during the fights.

Okay, and finally, here's Twilight Princess Skull Kid. The oft-forgotten appearance that has plenty of interesting quirkiness and creepiness to go around.

[collapse=Twilight Princess Skull Kid]
[/collapse]

Based more around trickery than the other two versions, having some of the attacks of this one mean that it couldn't use the Majora abilities and make sense, but here it is nonetheless. Think of Carl and Relius Clover from the BlazBlue series, how they fight with their own puppets as a duo. I'm not saying that Skull Kid should (or could, from a programming standpoint) be an Ice Climber-esque fighter, but that some of his specials could utilize the marionette for attacking. There are some pretty quirky and clever ideas to be had. Where would the puppet be? I don't know, on his back or something, I'm not a genius.

N-Special: The Skull Kid blasts a note from his horn, pushing those in front of him away, and knocking them down to their feet. A stronger charge means a small increase in range, but the attack itself would simply knock the opponent on their feet, dealing very little damage.

F-Special: Skull Kid throws his puppet forward with arms outstretched, attempting to 'snag' an opponent with it, reeling them in to him. Just a different take on the 'chains' thing from Majora's Mask Skull Kid.

U-Special: Skull Kid throws his puppet skyward, where it would attempt to snag a ledge for recovery, or drag himself to an opponent should the move connect with one. Skull Kid would, if airborne, jump off of this opponent if he happened to catch them, and be able to use the move again (similar to Captain Falcon and Ganondorf's recoveries). Opponents caught in this manner wouldn't be launched down, but thrown forward-facing of Skull Kid (again, just like Cap and 'Dorf's). If this attack is used on the ground, and hits an airborne opponent, it will drag them to the ground similarly to ZSS's recovery.

D-Special: Skull Kid twirls about, spouting fire in a small circle around him with his lantern.

OTHER STUFF

Crawl: Twili. Skull Kid could potentially have a crawling mechanic using the puppet. Skull Kid himself would remain in place, but the puppet could be moved forward and backward, sweeping with the arm-slash D-tilt at a short range. The puppet would retreat back to Skull Kid if 'hit', and simply cancel out his crawl. The move would not extend over platforms and ledges.

SO, the way I see it, Majora's Mask Skull Kid is probably the one everybody wants, Ocarina Skull Kid has a wider pool of attacks to choose from for Skull Kid himself, and Twili. Skull Kid has some very interesting (but way too complicated) concepts, none of which are probably possible.
Simply click the arrow by my name in the "Fortress Said..." box to be taken to the original Skull Kid discussion, so I don't have to repost all of it.

Last edited:

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Lets talk about Tamagon.

He's from a Japan and Europe only Famicom/NES game called Devil World.
Pretty much Miyamoto's Pac-Man.
Yes it was a Miyamoto game. Miyamoto's only game that didn't hit the states. And his first Famicom game.
I like him. I played Devil World, pretty cool game.
On that note give him your half votes.

1/2 vote for Tamagon
1/2 vote.

I played Devil World once. It was not half bad.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Actually, here, this is my original post on Skull Kid, from way back when:
I suppose I'll add to this the partial moveset Spire and I came up with that was an amalgamation of all 3 Skull Kids. (The focus was on MM, however, with influence from TP and OoT.)
I agree with all of this. This almost fully matches up with my view of the character. The spin-disappear is actually the teleport I was talking about, so if he gets Mewtwo's Hover, then it could serve as his Up Special. I like the way you've described it. It sets it apart from other teleports. I would go with the shortened air distance, but only if he doesn't fall while using it.

So, this is what I have in my list so far. I may have added a couple of other things that I haven't mentioned yet.
Skull Kid
Movement
Entrance - Cloned from Link's or Pit's, he floats down looking like a lifeless doll, coming to life when he hits the ground. The beam of light could be dark?
Idle - He stands while looking around and occasionally shaking his head / mask back and forth.
Walk - He hovers Mewtwo style.
Run - Skull Kid dashes on the ground, in the style of TP Skull Kid.
Jumps - Faster, less floaty version of Mewtwo's jumps. He could also gain Mewtwo's ability to Hover.

Standard Attacks
Jab - Borrowed from Lucas, with Darkness instead of PSI.
F tilt - Hits with his lantern from Twilight Princess, dealing a small bit of fire damage,
Up Tilt -
Down Tilt -

N Air -
F Air -
B Air -
D Air -
U Air -

Smash Attacks
F Smash -
U Smash - Skull Kid uses his flute and summons puppets that attack from the ground.
D Smash -
1. Skull Kid slams his TP lantern on the ground, with fire spewing out of it from all sides.
OR
2. Skull Kid toots his flute and summons a Puppet to attack.

Special Attacks
Neutral B - Blow Dart - Skull Kid uses his blow darts from Ocarina of Time. Shoots a dart forward when on the ground, and at a downward angle when in the air, like Sheik's needles. They could potentially work like Snake's Tranq Gun to put enemies to sleep.

Side B - Majora's Wrath - Majora uses its tentacles to whip the opponent while drawing them closer in. Could work in a number of different ways, perhaps as a combo type move similar to Dancing Blade or Double-Edge Dance.

Down B - Skull Kid does his signature scream, which sends out a radial wave similar to Tabuu's Off Waves or DK's Final Smash. It's chargeable on the ground, with the distance and volume growing the larger it charges. In the air, it simply is used without any charging. It deals very little damage and knock back, but has a moderately long stunning effect like Deku Nuts or broken shields against anything it hits. If it hits someone in the air, it'll cause them to fall. It's good for escaping combos and intercepting recoveries.

Up B -
1. Cloned from Pit's original Up B, Skull Kid gains the ability to fly freely for a short time.
OR
2. Teleport - Animation taken from TP.

Final Smash - The Moon comes crashing down. Modified PK Starstorm?

Grab
Grab - Mask tentacles tether/grab
Pummel - Squeezes with the tentacles
U Throw - Tosses them into the air, setting up for combos
D Throw - Slams them on the ground
F Throw - Spins once and throws them back
B Throw - Spins once and throws them back

Taunt 1 - Tatl and Tael fly around him a moment, then hide in his hat.
Taunt 2 - He takes out the Ocarina, blows it a sec, then laughs and puts it away.
Taunt 3 - He floats in midair with his arms crossed while laughing.

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
I suppose I'll add to this the partial moveset Spire and I came up with that was an amalgamation of all 3 Skull Kids. (The focus was on MM, however, with influence from TP and OoT.)
Here, I'll go ahead and go off your template and put my own thoughts from before in there, and some new ones and whatever input I'll have.

Skull Kid
Movement
Entrance - Skull Kid, appearing lifeless on the ground, rises in an unsettling manner while cackling. Arms would raise first, as if raised by a puppeteer's strings.

Idle - He stands while looking around and occasionally shaking his head / mask back and forth. (Unchanged. Agreed)

Walk - Tiptoes like some kind of prankster, as an homage to Skull Kid's normal behavior.

Run - Skull Kid dashes on the ground, in the style of TP Skull Kid. (Agreed/Unchanged)

Jumps - Agreed with the hover, but think he should spin with whimsy when he jumps. Let's not forget, the Mask may be in control, but it does let Skull Kid take the reigns most of the time.

Standard Attacks
Jab - Borrowed from Lucas, with Darkness instead of PSI. (Agreed, why not, I've nothing better)
F tilt - Hits with his lantern from Twilight Princess, dealing a small bit of fire damage (Smart)
Up Tilt - Does a backflip/bicycle kick of some kind
Down Tilt - I don't know, throws jacks or some **** at the ground. Tacks, maybe. In all honesty, a tentacle sweep from the mask could be cool, and would serve as a launcher.

N Air - The same aura that surrounds Skull Kid when he calls the Moon down could surround him here, dealing multiple weak hits, similarly to Mewtwo.
F Air - A tentacle whip, similar to Ivysaur.
B Air - A mule kick of some sort, or even a dance pose of some kind. Let's do the dance pose.
D Air - Stomps multiple times at the ground, kind of like how Snake does it, but Skull Kid would clearly be mad, bro.
U Air - A magical flash above him, kind of like Zelda.

Smash Attacks
F Smash - Unleashes a blast from his horn.
U Smash - Some kind of dark explosion.
D Smash - Tentacle whips to both sides.

Special Attacks
Neutral B - Blow Dart - burst of three darts, ala Ocarina of Time. Low damage, minor hitstun, major annoyance.

Side B - Whatever I said before. If I didn't say anything, then Majora's Mask could reach out and pull you in similarly to Zero Suit's forward B.

Down B - A deku nut, which would be pulled and thrown like Link's bombs, only they'd explode if they hit the ground (and do minor damage and knockback if they make contact with a player) and stun opponents in the blast zone, like Ivy's down-b. This would give Skull Kid access to the powerful AGT and glidetoss tech.

Up B - I think Skull Kid could simply warp, just like Sheik or Zelda. Probably more like Zelda, with more powerful hitboxes with a shorter distance traveled.

Grab
Pummel - Squeezes with the tentacles/burns with the torch (at the same time)
U Throw - Does a handstand and kicks upward, propelling you up like Sheik's U-throw
D Throw - Dances on the opponent, like Ness
F Throw - A whip throw, like Ivy
B Throw - Crosses arms and casually tosses the opponent up and behind with the tentacles. Mad style. Mad casual.

Taunt 2 - He takes out the Ocarina, blows it a sec, then laughs and puts it away.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Here, I'll go ahead and go off your template and put my own thoughts from before in there, and some new ones and whatever input I'll have.

Skull Kid
Movement
Entrance - Skull Kid, appearing lifeless on the ground, rises in an unsettling manner while cackling. Arms would raise first, as if raised by a puppeteer's strings.

Idle - He stands while looking around and occasionally shaking his head / mask back and forth. (Unchanged. Agreed)

Walk - Tiptoes like some kind of prankster, as an homage to Skull Kid's normal behavior.

Run - Skull Kid dashes on the ground, in the style of TP Skull Kid. (Agreed/Unchanged)

Jumps - Agreed with the hover, but think he should spin with whimsy when he jumps. Let's not forget, the Mask may be in control, but it does let Skull Kid take the reigns most of the time.

Standard Attacks
Jab - Borrowed from Lucas, with Darkness instead of PSI. (Agreed, why not, I've nothing better)
F tilt - Hits with his lantern from Twilight Princess, dealing a small bit of fire damage (Smart)
Up Tilt - Does a backflip/bicycle kick of some kind
Down Tilt - I don't know, throws jacks or some **** at the ground. Tacks, maybe. In all honesty, a tentacle sweep from the mask could be cool, and would serve as a launcher.

N Air - The same aura that surrounds Skull Kid when he calls the Moon down could surround him here, dealing multiple weak hits, similarly to Mewtwo.
F Air - A tentacle whip, similar to Ivysaur.
B Air - A mule kick of some sort, or even a dance pose of some kind. Let's do the dance pose.
D Air - Stomps multiple times at the ground, kind of like how Snake does it, but Skull Kid would clearly be mad, bro.
U Air - A magical flash above him, kind of like Zelda.

Smash Attacks
F Smash - Unleashes a blast from his horn.
U Smash - Some kind of dark explosion.
D Smash - Tentacle whips to both sides.

Special Attacks
Neutral B - Blow Dart - burst of three darts, ala Ocarina of Time. Low damage, minor hitstun, major annoyance.

Side B - Whatever I said before. If I didn't say anything, then Majora's Mask could reach out and pull you in similarly to Zero Suit's forward B.

Down B - A deku nut, which would be pulled and thrown like Link's bombs, only they'd explode if they hit the ground (and do minor damage and knockback if they make contact with a player) and stun opponents in the blast zone, like Ivy's down-b. This would give Skull Kid access to the powerful AGT and glidetoss tech.

Up B - I think Skull Kid could simply warp, just like Sheik or Zelda. Probably more like Zelda, with more powerful hitboxes with a shorter distance traveled.

Grab
Pummel - Squeezes with the tentacles/burns with the torch (at the same time)
U Throw - Does a handstand and kicks upward, propelling you up like Sheik's U-throw
D Throw - Dances on the opponent, like Ness
F Throw - A whip throw, like Ivy
B Throw - Crosses arms and casually tosses the opponent up and behind with the tentacles. Mad style. Mad casual.

I mostly agree with this, but the Deku Nut thing has always sounded so iffy to me. I mean, Deku Nut is already an item in the game, which would be fine since so are Diddy's Bananas, but they don't distinguish between who threw it and who it hits. I think the scream would be more fitting, and we could still apply the same effect using it if we wanted to. I pictured it working like a Re-Dead scream does in the Zelda games.

Fortress

Smash Master
I mostly agree with this, but the Deku Nut thing has always sounded so iffy to me. I mean, Deku Nut is already an item in the game, which would be fine since so are Diddy's Bananas, but they don't distinguish between who threw it and who it hits. I think the scream would be more fitting, and we could still apply the same effect using it if we wanted to. I pictured it working like a Re-Dead scream does in the Zelda games.
Link's bombs don't do it, either, and in fact aid with his recovery. Skull Kid could potentially have the same boon (AGT up, teleport below nut, $$$). I think the nut is the best way to go. Keeps him mobile, and it seems like such a 'trickster' item compared to the scream.

Open your inner nut.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Link's bombs don't do it, either, and in fact aid with his recovery. Skull Kid could potentially have the same boon (AGT up, teleport below nut, $$$). I think the nut is the best way to go. Keeps him mobile, and it seems like such a 'trickster' item compared to the scream.

Open your inner nut.
Yeah, but Link's recovery is otherwise bad enough that he kind of needs it. Skull Kid already has a teleport and a potential tether in the mask tentacles. The big problem with the Deku Nuts isn't the fact that they could do some damage to him. As you said, Link and Snake run that risk as well. It's that if they hit him while he's on the ground, they could stun him and leave him helpless. With Link or Snake's explosions, at least they can get right back into the fight with just a bit more damage. If Skull Kid gets hit with his own nuts, he's completely open to whatever attack his opponent can land before the stun wears off.

Fortress

Smash Master
Yeah, but Link's recovery is otherwise bad enough that he kind of needs it. Skull Kid already has a teleport and a potential tether in the mask tentacles. The big problem with the Deku Nuts isn't the fact that they could do some damage to him. As you said, Link and Snake run that risk as well. It's that if they hit him while he's on the ground, they could stun him and leave him helpless. With Link or Snake's explosions, at least they can get right back into the fight with just a bit more damage. If Skull Kid gets hit with his own nuts, he's completely open to whatever attack his opponent can land before the stun wears off.
And wouldn't that be just as punishable as Skull Kid being immobile during and after the scream? I'm only assuming that it'd have some large amount of ending lag on it, and that the move itself would last a while.

The benefits of the nut highly outweigh the risks that it carries. Giving Skull Kid new ways to move around the stage and harass his opponents is much more favorable in my own opinion.

Shin F.

Smash Master
See? It's even got its own potential trash talk.
Perhaps we can reach a compromise. You clearly like the Deku Nut idea, and I feel like the Scream is too iconic to leave out. How about we change his Scream to one of his Smash Attacks? Right now, his U-Smash is a generic dark explosion. If we change that to the Scream, we can have both and the Scream can still retain the mechanic of going further as it gets charged more. Give it a lot of hitstun, and it can keep a pseudo-stun effect.

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
Perhaps we can reach a compromise. You clearly like the Deku Nut idea, and I feel like the scream is too iconic to leave out. How about we change his scream to one of his Smash Attacks? Right now, his U-Smash is a generic dark explosion. If we change that to the scream, we can have both and the scream can still retain the mechanic of going further as it gets charged more. Give it a lot of hitstun, and it can keep a pseudo-stun effect.
It can be on F-Smash, since I have the Horn going over that, anyway. Screaming 'at' something would visually make sense if he was facing forwards. Though, could you stand the sound of somebody spamming that attack?

Shin F.

Smash Master
It can be on F-Smash, since I have the Horn going over that, anyway. Screaming 'at' something would visually make sense if he was facing forwards. Though, could you stand the sound of somebody spamming that attack?
Better than Kirby's taunt.

Also, I was thinking he would face more toward the screen and throw his head up like he does when he calls the moon down so it's like he's screaming to the sky, giving it a radial effect.

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
That's kind of what I thought originally, but Smash Attacks traditionally hit in some 'direction', last I knew. I mean, the hitbox would be akin to ROB's F-Smash, I'm assuming.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
2) Feel sorry for you for ruining your Miku experience with shameful pornographic slander.
>Implying it's not art
>Implying it's not glorious
>Implying you should feel sorry for him

Sol please.

And Miku in smash could work. HOWEVER, do you know how much flak project M would get for it?

Shin F.

Smash Master
That's kind of what I thought originally, but Smash Attacks traditionally hit in some 'direction', last I knew. I mean, the hitbox would be akin to ROB's F-Smash, I'm assuming.
Most, but not all. Think of Link's Up-Smash, his sword slashes in a radial circle around him, hitting above, behind and in front in a single attack. Same with Toon Link. Peach's Down-Smash also hits all the way around her.

Like this. The black circle would be the initial hitbox, the red outline would be the hitbox when either partially or fully charged, depending on how much we want it to increase for balance purposes.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
>Implying it's not art
>Implying it's not glorious
>Implying you should feel sorry for him

Sol please.

And Miku in smash could work. HOWEVER, do you know how much flak project M would get for it?
You're late for this end of the discussion. I've already seen the fault in suggesting the character.

And the only thing I'm implying is that he ruined his view that the character ever had potential in smash. Not like it matters. He was entitled to his opinion as was I. I have nothing against fortress and his taste.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Nah, I'd feel pretty sorry for me.
There is no shame. Everyone has something different that makes them "tick" and if you found yours you should accept it.
EMBRACE IT
BE EMPOWERED BY IT.
INVIGORATED.

And use that power to think of good movesets.

You're late for this end of the discussion. I've already seen the fault in suggesting the character.

And the only think I'm implying is that he ruined his view that the character ever had potential in smash. Not like it matters. He was entitled to his opinion as was I. I have nothing against fortress and his taste.
I have been late to all the good discussions lately.

College why.
Homework why.

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
EMBRACE IT
BE EMPOWERED BY IT.
INVIGORATED.
Something's invigorated. And empowered. And embraced. If we're still on about hentai. Also, we're talking about a lack of taste here. I'm tacky to a fault. I wore a suit, trenchcoat, and opera mask to Best Buy today, after all. Tacky.

Also, I have a forty-five dollar pen, a nice watch (analog, of course), and a ponytail. The trifecta of suit accessories.

This reminds me, and I should've said it earlier: MODS ARE ASLEEP, POST REAL CLONE DISCUSSION.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Something's invigorated. And empowered. And embraced.

Also, we're talking about a lack of taste here. I'm tacky to a fault. I wore a suit, trenchcoat, and opera mask to Best Buy today, after all. Tacky.

Also, I have a forty-five dollar pen, a nice watch (analog, of course), and a ponytail. The trifecta of suit accessories.
Lose the opera mask and I'd probably rock that
Getting a this kind of feel from it.

I also have a ponytail

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I have been late to all the good discussions lately.

College why.
Homework why.

>Implying it was a good discussion.

>Implying I should care....but don't worry I do. College is rough.

For God's sake, I eat Pizza Rolls with A-1 Sauce and sit cross legged everywhere. I'm the farthest thing from being judgmental Saito.

Next time there is a bonfire, be early.

Fortress

Smash Master
Lose the opera mask and I'd probably rock that
Getting a this kind of feel from it.

I also have a ponytail
Please, I channel Relius Clover. My power lies in the mask. And, yeah, it's kind of like that, but I'm not a hat person, and I don't wear the belt for the coat. It just sort of billows about and keeps snow off of my nice clothes.

ALSO, that's the avatar I use in Pokemon Online. Da bess.

For God's sake, I eat Pizza Rolls with A-1 Sauce and sit cross legged everywhere.
I spend a lot of waking moments suiting up just to lounge around. My group asks a lot if I'm going out anywhere, but I'm not. I just like to dress nice. It's my secret (it's really not).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom