• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
Pardon me for not reading 100 pages of this thread before excitedly posting my own votes. ;D Fortunately, my opinion only counts as one downvote and no one has to fight me about it.

I'm gonna fight you purely because I'm an animorph and you can never take over my mind!!!

*cough*

So yeah, for 'big axe' attacks, I'm thinking he could have some smash attacks where he kind of drags his axe on the ground for a little bit before releasing, right? Like an upsmash where he grinds it across the ground before hurling it up above his head?

It would give you that meaty, heavy weapon playstyle while also maintaining the theatrical flair that those sprites had.

There can't really be too much of that - it's important for the majority of anyone's attacks to come out pretty fast. But Dedede and Bowser have Fsmash's with ridiculous start-up time, so it's okay on a couple of moves.

And then with aerials, he could also be twirling his axe around like a fiend - maybe he'd have some attacks where the start-up is delayed a bit and then there's this lingering hitbox sticking out there? So like, a fair where he kind of spins around and the weapon hasn't moved yet, then when the attack comes out the axe is spinning around in his hands for a second.

Oh man, this sounds like an insane amount of work to animate, though. : > To really get that style down it'd probably be tougher than making Ridley look like he isn't scrunching in his shoulders.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Thanks trojanpooh and PsionicSabreur. I'll update my votes soon enough. Next time I'll actually write them down.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Speaking of updating votes, I think it's finally time for me to update mine.

Full Votes
Issac
Masked Man/Claus
Dixie Kong
Lyn
Bowser Jr.

Half Votes
Sami
Saki
Liquid Snake
Lip
Paper Mario
Tails
Skull Kid
Hector
King K Rool
Ganondorf//Black Shadow
Ridley
Dark Samus
Krystal
Kamek
Micaiah

Negative Votes
Sukapon: I'm not a big fan of extremely obscure characters. Mr. Game & Watch is already obscure enough as it is, and the effort it would take to create this character who's reception would most likely be extremely mixed (even with all the praise he's been getting within this thread), I'm almost positive the PMBR would not be willing to take the risk. His model would also be pretty boring, with his only unique aspect being his floating limbs, and he doesn't have the benefit of being a well known or iconic character to overcome this design flaw. I delved in a bit into his previous movements within the smash community, mostly those revolving around his inclusion within Brawl and his rejection from Melee, and I could not find anything to truly convince me otherwise. Sorry for all of the Sakupon supporters out there, but I'm just not feeling him.

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
I don't feel as strongly about wanting a character in as I do about not wanting some of these in. I'll go down the list.

1. Pichu - I would ONLY want Pichu in if he was ported exactly the same as Melee. Sandbag character. Don't try to buff him.

2. Black Shadow over Ganon - I'm pretty positive this won't happen, so I'm not going to get into it.

3. Black Shadow/Goroh/Any other F-Zero character - F-Zero does not deserve another representative. Just because a franchise only has one playable character, that does NOT mean they need another. Every F-Zero game combined has sold around 5.8 million units worldwide...that's not very significant as far as Nintendo franchises are concerned. For perspective, Star Fox has sold 11.21 million units, Metroid has sold 17.59, Wario has sold 22.65, Animal Crossing has sold 24.75, Kirby has sold 33.38, Wii Fit has sold 43.98, DK and Zelda have sold over 70, Pokemon has sold 226.07, and Mario has sold...513.85. etc. etc.

Aside from the (lack of) significance of the franchise, none of these characters actually fight in their game, nor are they very popular, nor are they iconic, nor do they likely have fighting voice files that can be used, nor does F-Zero have a new game coming out that needs promoting by adding characters, nor would it be considered a retro franchise (it has somewhat recent games). There is no reason why an F-Zero character should be added if additions are limited.

4. Lyn - Fire Emblem has enough representatives relative to sales/novelty. There are already plenty of standard sword users in PM.

5. Hector - Same as above. An axe wielding character might be cool, but FE is adequately repped.

6. Sukapon - Has the obscure/retro appeal. I would be happy if he was included. Historically interesting to Nintendo even if not necessarily important.

7. Waluigi - I honestly find Waluigi hilarious. I would be happy if he was included as long as he's silly and annoying (in aesthetics, not spammy or campy). I like his design, and I would like to see a Wario Ware outfit version of him.

8. Andy - I'm really a fan of unlikely fighters in Smash, and I think Andy could potentially be a good addition. He's a little on the obscure side, but modern enough where people recognize the franchise. This is one of the few characters that the PMBR could actually just "hire" a voice actor to create sounds for.

9. Sami - Again, Advance Wars is pretty obscure (only having sold 2.3 million units), and it definitely doesn't deserve two characters. If this character is apparently more similar to Snake, I'd say forget it.

10. Ridley - He is already a boss (technically 2) in Brawl. If the PMBR ever gets around to editing the single player modes, I think he should definitely stay in that role and be improved on that front.

11. Dark Samus - PM/Brawl already has 2 takes on Samus, and Samus now has two stances. Aside from that, I think Metroid is fine with only really having Samus as a representative. Any of the hunters would just be based on a random pick, and while fondly remembered and well known, Metroid isn't large enough to the point where it TRULY deserves more reps.

12. Isaac - Despite being a sword user, he seems to have some really interesting potential for other unique moves. The franchise is on a similar level to Advance Wars, so one representative would be nice. Since he was an Assist Trophy (and based on how Sakurai wrote about him on the Dojo), I'd say there is a chance he could be included in Smash 4.

13. Dixie Kong - DK is definitely a very profitable franchise, but I don't think Smash needs Dixie. How different would she really be from Diddy? Do we really want another monkey running around with an even higher pitched voice? I'd say pass on her.

14. King K. Rool - I think he looks stupid as hell, but I'd prefer him over Dixie. Just a personal opinion.

15. Paper mario - I think he would be a very cool addition to Smash, but I feel like he would be a very difficult character to design. He'd be cool, but I'm not sure how "worth it" including him would be.

16. Bowser Jr. - I think Bowser is a very fun character to play (he's very popular as well), so a smaller but speedier version of him would likely be very fun. I wouldn't mind it if he were included.

17. Toad - Peach's B.

18. Saki Amamiya - Similar situation to Isaac and Andy. He'd probably have a fun, up-close, agressive playstyle perfectly suited for the Melee environment.

19. Krystal - Star Fox is adequately represented.

20. Tom Nook - Animal Crossing already has a stage in Brawl, and sales (and Smash 4) definitely indicate that it needs a representative. He is almost certainly not going to make it into Smash 4, and there are enough tools in Animal Crossing that wouldn't require him to be a clone of The Villager. I would like him, but his inclusion might be somewhat problematic depending on just how similar to The Villager he would have to be.

21. Masked Man/Claus - I think Mother is adequately represented. I don't feel strongly about him either way.

22. Tails/Knuckles/Shadow/Silver/Eggman/BigtheCat - NO SONIC CHARACTERS. If PM adds any of these, it will completely sully my perception of the back room. These characters should not even be brought up in BR discussion. Aside from the fact that these characters just simply don't deserve a role in Nintendo's All-Star lineup, third party characters are special guests, and only ONE character from any given third party franchise should be considered for inclusion. That decision should only be made by Sakurai, and the bureaucratic process for building a character based on another company's property is a nightmare in itself. Including 3rd parties into PM, despite the fact that they may exist in some form in Brawl, only exponentially increases the chance of a C&D.

To be frank, the more I think about it, the more I feel that adding a brand new character is just a bad idea. It's not worth the risk for a C&D, and even if a character is included that isn't in Smash 4, it still might be seen as competing. None of the options truly thrill me, and PM already has the most amazing roster of characters in any fighting game imo.
I guess to convert this into votes...

Pichu
Sukapon
Waluigi
Andy
Isaac
Bowser Jr.
Saki
Tom Nook

Lyn
King K. Rool

Sami
Ridley
Dark Samus
Dixie Kong
Toad
Krystal
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
SONIC CHARACTERS
3rd Parties

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
I guess to convert this into votes...

Pichu
Sukapon
Waluigi
Andy
Isaac
Bowser Jr.
Saki
Tom Nook

Lyn
King K. Rool

Sami
Ridley
Dark Samus
Dixie Kong
Toad
Krystal
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
SONIC CHARACTERS
3rd Parties

You can only have 5 full votes...

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
So only 5 up-votes and any number of down-votes?

Sukapon
Waluigi
Isaac
Bowser Jr.
Saki

Sami
F-Zero Characters
Ridley
Dark Samus
Dixie Kong
Toad
Krystal
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
SONIC CHARACTERS

3rd Parties
you can half vote as many as you like

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
So only 5 up-votes and any number of down-votes?

Sukapon
Waluigi
Isaac
Bowser Jr.
Saki

Sami
F-Zero Characters
Ridley
Dark Samus
Dixie Kong
Toad
Krystal
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
SONIC CHARACTERS

3rd Parties

For all your up-votes, you can only choose 5 of them to get the full vote, and the rest are half. I'll just count all the ones you didn't choose in this list as your half votes.

Skimchee

Smash Hobo
Up votes:
Sukapon
Isaac
Krystal
Ridley
Saki
(they all seem like they would promote interesting gameplay and strategies)

Down vote:
Pichu
(Not a fan of a Pika clone...I wouldn't be opposed to ripping the original chu from smash altogether, but obviously that isn't going to happen. The last thing I want is two of these turds running around...but opinions are opinions. Besides, people only want Pichu because it's cute...if the PMBR wants P.M to be viewed as a legitimate fighting game, they probably won't add this character.)

No-vote:
Everyone that isn't Pichu or the aforementioned up-votes (literally don't have a problem with any of the other characters here. Obviously a good majority of them are probably unlikely due to technical limitations, but I'm not one to count any idea out...except Pichu. **** Pichu.)

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Up votes:
Sukapon
Isaac
Krystal
Ridley
Saki

Down vote:
Pichu

Half vote:
Everyone that isn't Pichu or the aforementioned up-votes

Half vote doesn't mean you're indifferent to that character (which would just be a no vote), it means you want them in, but just don't feel strongly enough for them to be one of the five you choose for the full vote. I can't just blanket half vote everyone else for you.

Skimchee

Smash Hobo
Half vote doesn't mean you're indifferent to that character (which would just be a no vote), it means you want them in, but just don't feel strongly enough for them to be one of the five you choose for the full vote. I can't just blanket half vote everyone else for you.

Literally just edited for reasoning. Funny how the boards work with simultaneous posting :D
But we can exclude the half-votes for me then

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Sorry, but you need to give us a good reason for each and every character you want to downvote one by one.
Actually I'll give a half vote to Pichu and Andy as well
mmmmkay I'll try to hit all of the major ones.

Any other F-Zero character:
Not enough canon fighting to base any moves off of, and having two fzero characters would be an extremely large amount for a series that's insignificant as fzero, especially a game where all the characters are just sprites
Black Shadow or ganon with a sword:
Ganon is already a clone of Falcon, so how would this happen? Why would we want three captain falcon clones? If it was a clone of a sword user, then there'd be more problems. I could see it being a clone of Ike, but then we'd have two ganons in the game and two links as well. Having that large of a representation of the legend of zelda is unnecessary and so is such character repetition. Furthermore, ganon with a sword is not going to happen. Ganon does not have a sword in melee, and to make ganon have a sword or a ganon like character with a projectile would be contrary to the point of ganon, a heavy character with only bodily attacks. Also, if either of these were added, it would oversaturate an already oversaturated series in smash, when better characters could have been added.
Lyn/Hector:
In comparison to how popular FE was, it already has plenty of representatives with three. An axe weilding character might be interesting, yes, but there are better possibilities than Hector.
Sukapon:
wtf is this ****
Smash is somewhat a game of obscurity, I had never heard about mother and never played any FE or starfox games before I started playing smash. Adding a really obscure character is going to be strange, and besides, super obscure characters such as GW and ROB are already in P:M and "obscure games that nobody knows" as a category are already overrepresented.
Waluigi:
He's annoying, doesn't actually appear much in any mario or wario game, and mario/wario already has plenty of representation
Sami:
Advance wars doesn't deserve that many possibilities, and Andy is better than Sami. Also, too close to Snake.
Ridley:
Not downvoting ridley, just not voting for him in general, he gets an ambivalent vote.
Dark Samus:
Not enough difference to make a real character. Also dark link is just another skin for link, and I have a feeling that dark samus will have the same.
Dixie:
Too similar to Diddy and diddy is a character that needs to be more fully developed in his own right anyways. Also, DK country as its own franchise doesn;t deserve that much representation.
King K. Rool
DK isn't that important and out of all the villians in the nintendo world, he strikes me as one of the less memorable. I'd rather have a dr. eggman than him.
Paper Mario:
While he could be a very interesting clone of GW, mario is still overrepresented. However, he's cool enough and he has his own series, so I'll not downvote him and give him no vote.
Bowser Jr.
While he does appear often enough in Mario Bros, he doesn't have a definite identity outside of that game in other mario spinoffs such as mario kart (he either goes by koopa kid or bowser jr, he doesn't even have a definite name) and mario as a series is already represented enough.
Toad:
He's already in the game, and he doesn't have enough personality to make a character off of anyways.
Saki Amamiya:
What even is this game. It's a japan only game so no, not nearly widely enough known.
Krystal:
Star Fox has enough characters, especially with the three they have being top tier as they are
Tom Nook:
Nintendo might be ornery about that one, as it might appear that pmbr is trying to steal sm4sh's thunder. Also, animal crossing is not the kind of game that entices people to want to play as them, it's more of an environment and collection game, so a stage representative is fine, but not a character. Also creating such a brand new character would be lots of work.
Mother characters:
No. Mother has enough representation already for how well-known it is.
Sonic characters:
No. They're third parties, liable for a c&d, and nobody likes sonic anyway. They're not nintendo characters, and thus only one special liason is allowed, much like why any other MGS are not being offered as candidates.
Any other Zelda characters:
No. We have more than enough already
Plusle and Minun:
Again, too many pokemon are in P:M, especially ones that didn't play a prominent role in either a movie or the tv series However, if pichu would be back, two spiky-eared pichu as a dual character (a la ICs) would be a great reinterpretation of the melee version of pichu.
Palutena:
Kid Icarus has all the representatives it needs with Pit. Also she might be in smash 4, so that'd be liable for a c&d
I think that's all the major ones, but I may have missed some.

Ragiroth

Smash Cadet
My votes would have to be:

1. Ridley
2. Shadow
3. Saki
4. Masked Man
5. Issac

Sucks Shadow is so low, and Grey Fox didn't even make it on there. I thought he was a pretty popular character.

Ragiroth

Smash Cadet
Down voting:

-Pichu: Very unnecessary and I think we have enough Pokemon for now. I actually do like him more than Pikachu though.
-Paper Mario: I get how he can be unique, but I really think we can do better than having another Mario.
-Tails: I think he's the lamest and least moveset potential of the three Sonic characters. I really don't care if he came first, I think Knuckles, Shadow, and Silver are cooler and more fit for a fighting game.
-Dixie: Think she's unncecessary, and K.Rool is the better pick
-Toad: Yeah he's iconic but I feel he's just an unnecessary Mario character, that really doesn't have a huge prominent role or great moveset potential. Plus he's already Peach's B move.

Hope I'm doing this right.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
So much hate
sorry bout it a man gotta have his own opinions
Also, people said that downvotes correlate to who I don't want to appear in the game, and that's what I did. Also, I'm trying not to pick favorites and think objectively about things. I think that having King K. Rool would be nice, but there's other objectives to consider, not just who I want or what characters I liked in other games.
Sin and Punishment is available in English on Wii Virtual Console. Not attacking your votes, just correcting something is all.
Yeah, I know, and so is the original donkey kong, but it's not really a wii game is it? Ports, especially downloadable ones, aren't really valid as individual games. Furthermore, if he really was that popular, he'd be on more games or his games would be more available in the US.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
By the way cmart brings up a good point--no need to hate so much. This thread is all in good fun, so calm down with the excessive amount of downvotes some of you have. Anything more than 10 downvotes sort of looks excessive.

Hopefully I'm not accidentally attacking anyone, I just feel like this thread gets intense.

PsionicSabreur

Smash Journeyman

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
By the way cmart brings up a good point--no need to hate so much. This thread is all in good fun, so calm down with the excessive amount of downvotes some of you have. Anything more than 10 downvotes sort of looks excessive.

Hopefully I'm not accidentally attacking anyone, I just feel like this thread gets intense.
This is actually the first time I've really posted in this thread, and actually I feel as though the pmbr won't add anyone except pichu so I'm just having fun in this thread

D

Deleted member

UP VOTE:
Ridley
Isaac
King K. Rool
Black Shadow / Ganondorf

1/2 VOTE:
Dixie Kong
Dark Samus (only if Ridley isn't possible)
Andy

DOWN VOTE:
Pichu - He shouldn't have even been in Melee. He's not a significant character. The only reason he was put in was to hype up the second generation of Pokemon, but we're long past the era of Gold/Silver. He is a completely inferior Pikachu in the Pokemon games, so giving him any strengths over Pikachu is dumb. If he was to be added, I'd want him to remain a crappy joke character, in which case he'd just be a waste of a character slot. Pokemon has enough representatives.
Tails - One representative of a third party game is enough.
Knuckles - see above
Shadow - see above

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
Both Metroid possible newcomers down-voted?
Ridley is already 2 bosses. I already dislike playing as/against Samus, so I definitely don't want a clone of her.

If we think these are bad suggestions, and we have limited up-votes but unlimited down-votes, why shouldn't we down-vote as much as we want? In a game where character selection has always been treated as a sacred and extremely calculated process, it's only natural for people to be super against characters they deem undeserving of this all-star lineup.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Actually I'll give a half vote to Pichu and Andy as well
mmmmkay I'll try to hit all of the major ones.

Any other F-Zero character:
Not enough canon fighting to base any moves off of, and having two fzero characters would be an extremely large amount for a series that's insignificant as fzero, especially a game where all the characters are just sprites
Black Shadow or ganon with a sword:
Ganon is already a clone of Falcon, so how would this happen? Why would we want three captain falcon clones? If it was a clone of a sword user, then there'd be more problems. I could see it being a clone of Ike, but then we'd have two ganons in the game and two links as well. Having that large of a representation of the legend of zelda is unnecessary and so is such character repetition. Furthermore, ganon with a sword is not going to happen. Ganon does not have a sword in melee, and to make ganon have a sword or a ganon like character with a projectile would be contrary to the point of ganon, a heavy character with only bodily attacks. Also, if either of these were added, it would oversaturate an already oversaturated series in smash, when better characters could have been added.
Lyn/Hector:
In comparison to how popular FE was, it already has plenty of representatives with three. An axe weilding character might be interesting, yes, but there are better possibilities than Hector.
Sukapon:
wtf is this ****
Smash is somewhat a game of obscurity, I had never heard about mother and never played any FE or starfox games before I started playing smash. Adding a really obscure character is going to be strange, and besides, super obscure characters such as GW and ROB are already in P:M and "obscure games that nobody knows" as a category are already overrepresented.
Waluigi:
He's annoying, doesn't actually appear much in any mario or wario game, and mario/wario already has plenty of representation
Sami:
Advance wars doesn't deserve that many possibilities, and Andy is better than Sami. Also, too close to Snake.
Ridley:
Not downvoting ridley, just not voting for him in general, he gets an ambivalent vote.
Dark Samus:
Not enough difference to make a real character. Also dark link is just another skin for link, and I have a feeling that dark samus will have the same.
Dixie:
Too similar to Diddy and diddy is a character that needs to be more fully developed in his own right anyways. Also, DK country as its own franchise doesn;t deserve that much representation.
King K. Rool
DK isn't that important and out of all the villians in the nintendo world, he strikes me as one of the less memorable. I'd rather have a dr. eggman than him.
Paper Mario:
While he could be a very interesting clone of GW, mario is still overrepresented. However, he's cool enough and he has his own series, so I'll not downvote him and give him no vote.
Bowser Jr.
While he does appear often enough in Mario Bros, he doesn't have a definite identity outside of that game in other mario spinoffs such as mario kart (he either goes by koopa kid or bowser jr, he doesn't even have a definite name) and mario as a series is already represented enough.
Toad:
He's already in the game, and he doesn't have enough personality to make a character off of anyways.
Saki Amamiya:
What even is this game. It's a japan only game so no, not nearly widely enough known.
Krystal:
Star Fox has enough characters, especially with the three they have being top tier as they are
Tom Nook:
Nintendo might be ornery about that one, as it might appear that pmbr is trying to steal sm4sh's thunder. Also, animal crossing is not the kind of game that entices people to want to play as them, it's more of an environment and collection game, so a stage representative is fine, but not a character. Also creating such a brand new character would be lots of work.
Mother characters:
No. Mother has enough representation already for how well-known it is.
Sonic characters:
No. They're third parties, liable for a c&d, and nobody likes sonic anyway. They're not nintendo characters, and thus only one special liason is allowed, much like why any other MGS are not being offered as candidates.
Any other Zelda characters:
No. We have more than enough already
Plusle and Minun:
Again, too many pokemon are in P:M, especially ones that didn't play a prominent role in either a movie or the tv series However, if pichu would be back, two spiky-eared pichu as a dual character (a la ICs) would be a great reinterpretation of the melee version of pichu.
Palutena:
Kid Icarus has all the representatives it needs with Pit. Also she might be in smash 4, so that'd be liable for a c&d
I think that's all the major ones, but I may have missed some.

In all this pile of hate, you forgot the most voted for character in this poll, Isaac. Skull Kid and Pokemon Trainer/Red are other characters that I'll be adding to the OP too

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I just realized I totally contradicted myself when up voting Pichu because Melee but I totally down voted Hector and Lyn because of their over-saturated franchise. I mean I still want Pichu though... but...

Now I'm convinced Hector would be a kick ass character to play as. I should just stop taking franchise saturation into account. It really doesn't matter.

Heck, can I just re-vote? I made a lot of mistakes the first time around.

Bowser Jr.

Koopa kid is an entirely different character. http://www.mariowiki.com/Koopa_Kid

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
I just realized I totally contradicted myself when up voting Pichu because Melee but I totally down voted Hector and Lyn because of their over-saturated franchise. I mean I still want Pichu though... but...

Now I'm convinced Hector would be a kick *** character to play as. I should just stop taking franchise saturation into account. It really doesn't matter.

Das what I've been saying, cuh.
Almost everytime someone brings up over-saturation, they end up contradicting themselves WITH THEIR OWN VOTES!!!!
Not as a strike against you, I've been noticing this for a while now, and that's my main gripe when someone brings up over-representing a series...BECAUSE THEY CAN'T READ WHAT THEY'RE WRITING.

Did my moveset convince you about Hector, btw?

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87

Now I'm convinced Hector would be a kick *** character to play as. I should just stop taking franchise saturation into account. It really doesn't matter.

Koopa kid is an entirely different character. http://www.mariowiki.com/Koopa_Kid

You can change your other votes, just not your +1s

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
In all this pile of hate, you forgot the most voted for character in this poll, Isaac. Skull Kid and Pokemon Trainer/Red are other characters that I'll be adding to the OP too
If you read my other post on this same page or the last one, you'll notice I half-voted Isaac. As for Skull Kid and PT, one's from Zelda and the other is from Pokemon, two over-represented franchises.
And no, I'm not contradicting myself with the dual spiky eared pichu as a replacement for plusle and minun, becasue I wouldn't be adding another character, I'd be returning one from melee, which is what the mod's main goal seems to be.
And whoops sorry about mixing Koopa Kid and Bowser Jr. up. My downvote still stands though.

And why are my downvotes inherently more "hateful" than anyone elses? I'm expressing my opinions and I'm allowed unlimited downvotes, am I not?

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
And why are my downvotes inherently more "hateful" than anyone elses? I'm expressing my opinions and I'm allowed unlimited downvotes, am I not?
It was a fairly sizable wall of red text. We don't get a whole lot of those down these parts, hence the reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom