• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character to be Shown Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
Trailer was Good and Character was good but she is very undeserving since she is only in 1 game and that 1 game is a quite new game.
its still your opinion. I think she is a good addition and deserves it imo and before i get called a ki fan i have not played any games in the series she just looks like a great fit for smash.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
its still your opinion. I think she is a good addition and deserves it imo and before i get called a ki fan i have not played any games in the series she just looks like a great fit for smash.
I understand why you find her fit for Brawl.

You hentai. :dazwa:

But yeah she got special treatment. 12 special moves !

Gonna use this to watc the stream without being spoiled since I won't catch the video in time.

Last edited:

EchoesOfRain

Smash Apprentice
Is there anything stopping them from revealing one or two veterans as well as a new character? With a character reveal thats so organized and different from other reveals, it has to be something big. A Ridley vs Mewtwo cinematic anyone? I think that those two together are worthy of a special reveal like this

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
Is there anything stopping them from revealing one or two veterans as well as a new character? With a character reveal thats so organized and different from other reveals, it has to be something big. A Ridley vs Mewtwo cinematic anyone? I think that those two together are worthy of a special reveal like this
its possible but only the greninja trailer showed a vet too so far. I still think there is a chance we get a vet today during evo which would be awesome.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Not sure this means anything but I'm gonna post this here anyway. Seems like the most plausible "leak", by that I mean it's not far-fetched by any stretch. http://mydadworksatnintendo.tumblr.com/post/90368037861/my-dad-works-at-nintendo-not-really
Look at me.
Look at the name of the site.
Look at me again.
Look at the name of the site again.
Yeah, it's fake bro. It's making funs of rumors such as gematsu or people saying they have new because they have friends at Nintendo c! ^^

BillE

Smash Cadet
Not sure this means anything but I'm gonna post this here anyway. Seems like the most plausible "leak", by that I mean it's not far-fetched by any stretch. (Insert article here because I can't post links)
" The K. Rool Assist Trophy" No no no. please no. Also I don't believe any leaks fully not even gematsu really, and this one the guy made it seem like he didn't know anything. If the chorus men were really there I think he would've said the name.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
12 characters in 64...
26 in melee...
39 in brawl...
51 in ssb4...
Seems legit. 39 veterans minus Snake, Lucas, Ivy and squi ; 35.
Plus one with Mewtwo, 36.
We have 12 ( if Gematsu is right ) newcomers ; 48. But Mii Fighters count as three, so 50.
One last spot... Lucas or Snake ?
I mean, this is all arbitrary. But for all we know, Mii fighter counts as zero anyway.
I just have no idea why Sakurai is holding out on Chrom. I felt like he should have been tossed in during on of the E3 trailers.

Maybe Sakurai has done something really crazy with him that will blow everyone's mind. Like making him nude.
That is about the only way that I'd be okay with his inclusion. Truly make him different from the others, and my favorite character. Wow. You just about solved everything. My least wanted to most anticipated in .5 seconds (though, really, five months). Well done.

Espio264

Smash Ace
In a perfect world, a 3 day lead in should be indicative of something epic like Ridley vs. Mewtwo. But don't count on it. Not yet anyway.

I'm sure someone has thought of this, not gonna say that I'm the first, but I haven't come across it yet...

I'm not really familiar with Xenoblade, but from what I've gathered, Shulk and crew fight against robots. A reveal that would make a lot of sense would be Shulk vs. R.O.B.

Now, I'm gonna be excited for whatever they show, and I'd love to see Shulk vs. Falco, Ness, Captain Falcon, Meta Knight or Mewtwo, but the R.O.B. scenario just seems fitting and kinda perfect.

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
" The K. Rool Assist Trophy" No no no. please no. Also I don't believe any leaks fully not even gematsu really, and this one the guy made it seem like he didn't know anything. If the chorus men were really there I think he would've said the name.
well its kinda out there to not believe the first leak from gematsu since its 100% right lol

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I'm not really familiar with Xenoblade, but from what I've gathered, Shulk and crew fight against robots. A reveal that would make a lot of sense would be Shulk vs. R.O.B.
Let's see him fight Megaman, ROB, Chibi, and RayMK , mmmkay?

Last edited:

OptimistNic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OptimistNic
3DS FC
4682-8455-3463
Look at me.
Look at the name of the site.
Look at me again.
Look at the name of the site again.
Yeah, it's fake bro. It's making funs of rumors such as gematsu or people saying they have new because they have friends at Nintendo c! ^^
Hence why I said "leak" instead of calling it a leak. I almost wrote "legit" on the post though XD

It's still more believable (aside from Meta Knight) then people's theories about Ridley (who was already deconfirmed back in April) and playable K Rool, though.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I'm just curious; Have we seen ANYTHING from the xenoblade series in any of the footage yet? Trophies, enemies in smash run, assist trophies, ANYTHING?
Don't get me wrong, I think the reveal tomorrow is going to be Shulk, but I just fund it odd that we haven't seen anything related to Xenoblade.

EchoesOfRain

Smash Apprentice
Isn't the Famicom anniversary sometime very soon? I forget the exact date

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
I'm just curious; Have we seen ANYTHING from the xenoblade series in any of the footage yet? Trophies, enemies in smash run, assist trophies, ANYTHING?
Don't get me wrong, I think the reveal tomorrow is going to be Shulk, but I just fund it odd that we haven't seen anything related to Xenoblade.
i dont believe so but they might have been kept out of the demo and footage shown to try and not blow the fact xenoblade is getting a rep but we see how that went should shulk be in the game

Isn't the Famicom anniversary sometime very soon? I forget the exact date
its tuesday the 15th

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
That would be pretty awful.
I mean, it would be awful.
Who wants K Rool to be the new Onix?
If anything he should put on a fashion show.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
There were mechon trophies in smash run at E3.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Course not, silly. That would give away the surprise.... :p

If it is Shulk, I hope we get another vet in there, too. That way, we still get a surprise factor. I think best bet would be Snake teaser, then we get his proper trailer in the August Direct.

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
Course not, silly. That would give away the surprise.... :p

If it is Shulk, I hope we get another vet in there, too. That way, we still get a surprise factor. I think best bet would be Snake teaser, then we get his proper trailer in the August Direct.
vets are not getting trailers though

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
I'd like Ridley to be revealed. Or Mewtwo's return
But its gonna be some dumb getmatsu character like Chorus Men or Chrom.

Book Jacket

Smash Apprentice
One thing I want to point out is the structure of the phrase "New challenger videos"

The way it's set up, the only grammatically correct interpretation is that "New" and "Challenger" are adjectives. It's not that the video features a new challenger per se, it's that it's a challenger video and a new video. A new challenger video.

Basically, doesn't have to be a newcomer, and it doesn't have to be just one.

Last edited:

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
One thing I want to point out is the structure of the phrase "New challenger videos"

The way it's set up, the only grammatically correct interpretation is that "New" and "Challenger" are adjectives. It's not that the video features a new challenger per se, it's that it's a challenger video and a new video. A new challenger video.

Basically, doesn't have to be a newcomer, and it doesn't have to be just one.
ok how about this only newcomers besides sonic have gotten trailers so it makes no sense for a vet to get one at this point

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ofcoarse it very likely it will be shulk

But do you believe in your heart of hearts that sakurai would not trick us into thinking shulk will be revealed tomorrow?

Ps yeq i guess R.O.B could be in the shulk trailer if its a double reveal in shulks trailer

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
ok how about this only newcomers besides sonic have gotten trailers so it makes no sense for a vet to get one at this point
The only none third party veteran I can see getting a trailer is Mewtwo just because he has a certain level of hype behind him other veterans don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom