• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character: Stafy (Densetsu no Stafy series)

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Statements like that--however vague--do seem to give hope to our beloved little starfish. I love the face he makes while gliding, struggling to stay airborne. =) I'm also very glad to see IGN acknowledge the little guy. Now we just need to bring him stateside! Hopefully he will appear in Brawl, and his subsequent popularity will prompt some official U.S. releases.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Statements like that--however vague--do seem to give hope to our beloved little starfish. I love the face he makes while gliding, struggling to stay airborne. =) I'm also very glad to see IGN acknowledge the little guy. Now we just need to bring him stateside! Hopefully he will appear in Brawl, and his subsequent popularity will prompt some official U.S. releases.
He only thinks he's a starfish...he's actually a star

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
I heard somewhere that Sakurai is failiar with Stafy and said that he would like to see kirby and stafy encounter on a journey, and that he loves stafy on a non-related ssb interview....can anyone confirm this?

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
INCORRECT! He's an actual star that fell from the the Star Kingdom which resides in the sky. He landed in the water (and somehow didn't drown) and everyone took him to be a starfish.
thanks I was wondering about that LOL well I kno it said he fell from the sky but then then it mentioned that whole Sky Sea Placaething...oh well............u kno I actually now Support him for Brawl after seeing the custom move list on the first page XD Stafy as a PC for Brawl !!! XDD

Joka

Smash Journeyman
Let's see...in the game, Ogura kidnaps Stafy's mother and also tries to cause havoc. He's an eel, so maybe he can cause mischief in an area with water?

I kind of doubted that stafy would get in but... Then I heard his theme song! Its awesome! I want stafy in this game now he's very cute! I think he'd be a great floaty character. I think a good alternate costume for him would be Stapy

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Stafy fans rejoice! It's clear Sakurai is adding Japan-only characters with the addition of Lucas today. Look forward to more in the future?

Top Bottom