• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character: Stafy (Densetsu no Stafy series)

parrothead

Smash Lord
*bump*

If Stafy doesn't enter, then I might as well say that TOSE owns the Densetsu no Stafy series rights more than Nintendo.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
*bump*

If Stafy doesn't enter, then I might as well say that TOSE owns the Densetsu no Stafy series rights more than Nintendo.
Was TOSE listed on the copyright info at the bottom of the Brawl demo screen? Should we give up hope for seeing our beloved little Stafy in Brawl? :(

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
Was TOSE listed on the copyright info at the bottom of the Brawl demo screen? Should we give up hope for seeing our beloved little Stafy in Brawl? :(
Wouldn't matter, they're not going to throw in credits for characters not in the demo.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have a question...

...Is stafy a star being, like the things in Paper Mario and such? and a certain possessed doll...

Akiak

Smash Ace
I was just about to post the same exact thread. Darn it. i wanted to make it official and with a COMPLETE moveset. I will just post it here:

Speed-****
Weight-*
Power-**
Jump-****
Attacking speed-****
Recovery-***

B-Spin attack-Damage-Low
B>-Splash-Damage-Very Low but blinds the enemy for a short period of time.
B^-Swings a coin-Damage-Medium
Bv-Makes a cyclone of water around him-Damage-Medium

A-Punch-Very Low
AA-Slap-Very Low
AAA-Kick-Medium
A>-Spin kick-Medium
A^-Backflip kick-Low but sends enemy high in the air.
Av-Crouch kick-Low but trips enemy

Aerial A-Spin attack-Low
Aerial A>-Flying kick-High
Aerial A^-Backflip kick-Low
Aerial Av-Ground Pound-High

Smash-Shoots a star forward-High
Smash >-Calls his clam friend and rides him hitting the enemies-Very High
Smash ^-Starts spinning super fast. Then you can fly around in any direction like diddy's jetpack. Damage-Very High
Smash v-Water Beam-Very High also stops projectiles.

Dash attack-Slides on the floor on his back-Medium

Taunt-(the one the thread maker used)
Entrance-Jumps out of a small cyclone vortex of water
Winning Dance 1-Acts like a fountain and blows water from his mouth upwards
Winning Dance 2-Does his dance he does after beating a boss in his game
Winning Dance 3-Flies back into the clouds where he belongs
Final smash-Shooting Star-Very Very Very High

What makes him unique:
Hold down the jump button to float down.
Can do the wall jump.

Please rate it.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I was just about to post the same exact thread. Darn it. i wanted to make it official and with a COMPLETE moveset. I will just post it here:

Speed-****
Weight-*
Power-**
Jump-****
Attacking speed-****
Recovery-***

Please rate it.
I don't like it as much as the firt one...but not bad 4/5

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Before brawl I had very little idea who Stafy was, but I think Stafy has a great chance of being in brawl, Stafy's games look like games that would go well over in america and europe so it would be great advertising for Stafy.

raul

Smash Lord
I just gotta cause trouble, mainly because I made Ristar thread, but I don't see Stafy as anything more than an Assist Trophy or something that apears out of Pokeball. I realize he has great appeal in Japan, but I just look at him and think something is missing. And before you even try it, I know Ristar has no shot for brawl so trying to annoy me with that line is useless.

parrothead

Smash Lord
Here is the infamous thread:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105385&highlight=Smashbros.com+background+white

You're saying that because swimming is in Brawl OMG! Starfy has more chance of being confirmed, lol
White is too common. Many characters have white in them. Most notably their eyes. Swimming is the main thing in the Densetsu no Stafy series, which is what separates most of it from the Kirby titles. Even though, Kirby does some swimming, he doesn't swim as often as Stafy does. Swimming in SSBB might also include Stafy's stage, which would probably have less land and more water than any other stage.

Top Bottom