• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(NEW) B-Will's Vids: Updated 4-10-07

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Any comments are appreciated in regard to my most recent matches. The most recent matches are just friendly matches; I'm hoping to get better matches at a tourney this weekend.

Most Recent Matches (FRIENDLIES)

B-Will (Falco) vs TemplarPsi (Fox) 1

B-Will (Falco) vs TemplarPsi (Fox) 2

B-Will (Falco) vs Zarelid (CF)

January 2007 (TOURNAMENT MATCHES)

B-Will (Marth) vs Wobbles (IC)

B-Will (Falco) vs Light (Peach) R1

B-Will (Falco) vs Light (Peach) R2

B-Will (Falco) vs BloodoftheFallen (Sheik) R1

B-Wil (Falco) vs BloodoftheFallen (Sheik) R2

Jash

Smash Lord
You seem to really know your stuff with falco. Yours is very good and the combos you do are pretty quick. Also your Tech Chase is pretty fast and good as well. Im hoping to play you soon, keep doing your thing.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
No they weren't MM's they were tourney matches. Sean was trying to get light to do a MM with me but he backed off. I guess he was scared or something. :laugh: Yes, I definitely need to play you at AZone.

But yeah, all four of these vids are from actual tourney. Please keep the comments coming!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey, Falco's are awesome. Anyways, uhhh, I didn't see any major spiffs with ur Falco at all, there were some things I didn't expect and I thought you could've used a better move choice for some moves, but you countered and developed a way anyway. You seem to be a LOT MORE patient with Falco than most players, nipping damage with ur lasers, and waiting for your opponent to mess up, then you'll counter-attack. Something I haven't seen too much of for Falco's do now. I did think, you could've used the platforms to ur advantage a lil more though. You should abuse the WaveLand on that stage, it makes GREAT MINDGAMES and can open up nice opportunities for you. Like many Falco's as well, Falco's aren't the biggest fans of Peach's Blades (Down A Smash) You are by far the most defensive Falco player I've ever seen. But like others have told me, I can't accurately judge you or even rate you till you play someone a lil more like you and at your skill level. (I ONLY WATCHED VS PEACH) Not sure if light was sandbagging but it seemed to me like he was jus a lil nervous to go on the offensive but I could be wrong. Your tech game was fine, and I even liked how your Falco was pretty defensive, it was unique, but I didn't like some of the move choices you used. Many moves such as B-Air, I thought could've been used wrong, but I could be wrong. It's only a video and is pretty hard to judge this way, but it's how I see it.

Overall though imo. your falco was unique but ALSO VERY EFFECTIVE NICE BIRD ^-^

PS. You told me I should start RSHFFL - I never saw you RSHFFL though. U just not use it much or you kill yourself on accident. j/c

k, now you should rate mine, either in my old Falco thread, or when I release my new vids tomorrow, or Monday. U don have too though. lol j/k don't rate it.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
No Light wasn't sandbagging, they were tournament matches for the last time lol.

And Light is a very solid peach; he is at my level I just played gay against him (defensive laser spam). I think that threw him off. You should watch the ones vs bloodofthefallen if you are concerned about me not playing people my skill level because he is better than I.

Anyways, wavelanding in general is something I need to work on. I can waveland on the level but not on platforms consistently. That is probably the last thing tech skill wise I have yet to master. Thanks for comments!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Wow, Omar is AWESOME, I thought Sheik was always cheap but he used some effective combos that I enjoyed watching. I like Sheik again. YAY. It was cool. Like I said before, solid Falco, and I wasn't saying that Light was bad, just that he seemed a lil nervous to attack you. Omar, is very good with Sheik though, WOW, I should get some lessons, BUT I DON'T WANT TO USE SHEIK. It just seemed like none of ur combos were connecting vs his Sheik, and he always found a way out, so an improvement on that and your good vs him prolly ....................................

I DON'T KNOW WHY ARE YOU ASKIN ME LOL. I haven't played nearly as long as you guys and I can only comment from what I've played (which isn't tooo great) in my 8 month period.

I'm trying though okay. lol. Uhhhh, maybe some more RSHFFL. I don know, don listen to me.
But I do think you needed better move choice. More B-Air, and N-Air. That's the advice you and Forward gave me and it worked for me.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
heh...yeah omar is so gay with his needles. i get intimidated when seeing him constantly platform cancel his needles to start a combo on me.

nair and bair is something i normally use a lot but youre right i didnt use them quite as much in those matches.

anyways, its alright that you havent been playing relatively long any comments are appreciated. keep them coming.

DOUBLE EDIT: but yeah something i lack is consistency. one day ill abuse bair and nair the next day i wil hardly use it. one day i wil rshl the next time i wont. that is something i need to work on, to be able to incorporate everything in every match i play.

EDIT: No censor dodging vec.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Ok, I'll look for any other spiffs. (NOW I'M COMPARING YOU WITH FORWARD, AND WITH HIS GAME THEN I'LL COMPARE WITH MY OWN.) And now I'll see if I can help. Glad you're ok to hear any advice. If only it was like that for me. lol. Nobody likes the Vector lol

PS - Forward = G0D with Falco O my f/u/c/k/i/n lanta. Oops my bad. edit it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Well I think I will comment on these :

1st video : Light should have used down+a more often, should have used more turnips to edgeguard, and shield grabbed falco when he kept on doing forward+a. And for b-will, just dont croach when peach does down+a cause that just causes more damage for you. Good match overall.

2nd video : Just don't rely on your spike too heavily cause he could have shield grabbed you , and he should have air dodges to get back on the stage to avoid being spiked, and he should have advanced on falco when he was short hop lasering. Good game, closer than the last one.

3rd video : Try to edgehog shiek more, it's a very evil thing to do. I have nothing more to say...

4th video : I like your combos, keep it up!

NeoSheik21

Smash Cadet
You play Falco very defensively, which I don't see normally. Even still, sometimes you can just go crazy with Falco and expect to exploit every weakness with a certain play style.

Very nice laser spamming in the first two vids also. Look forward to seeing more of your vids soon. Thanks for posting man.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
awesome falco. i like the care u took to not be predictably overly aggressive.
that sheik was viscious though...retardedly good, but u and the barrel teamed up really nicely to hold ur own!

rianbow cruise was def a stage positive for you..but dk64 was def in sheik's favor.
random stages ftw?

good suff man.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, I really like your style B-Will. It seems much more managable than Forward's. :) By that I mean it's something I can actually try to incorporate into my game. A very methodical style, but you strike out very quickly when the opportunity arises.

I wound up watching your matches several times through the course of editing and posting them and I had this to say. Against Light: Overall you pretty much had him on the ropes the whole time. But you gave him a couple of opportunities to come back with some mistakes. Like CC'ing a downsmash or letting his damage accumulate to 200% w/o KO'ing him. (I know it's really hard to finish her off sometimes tho) But you certainly controlled the tempo of the game, mostly due to the lasers, which I think was the key in that set.

Against Omar it was the other way around it seemed. You didn't use your lasers quite as much, or perhaps just not as effectively. You seemed a bit more aggressive, and sometimes it wound up in great combos, but most of the time it didn't. You WERE on smaller stages though, and it can be harder to camp there. PS: Is it worth it to reflect needles? Or is the reflector lag too much?

"black mamba"

Smash Journeyman
light's old style doesn't work that well against falco. good thing he changed things up.
and
omar is clearly a very mean sheik.

these vids are pretty cool...i always liek seeing AZ vids

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
AltF4, I know what you mean about me crouching against peach. There were a couple of instances where I just sat there crouching under a lowered platform with him above me like an idiot lol. I don't know what I was thinking then; stupid mistakes. In regarding to him surviving to 200 I think I kind of just relaxed after the 3 to 1 stock lead and wasn't really concentrating to land a finishing blow. I have a tendency to get comfortable with a good lead like that. As far as Omar goes, I dunno it's actually hard to hit him. He's always moving around constantly throwing needles at you and he tech chases really well its hard to predict him.

Eggm this is the B-Will thread, not the Omar thread. You are supposed to say how great I am not him, although he is pretty damn good.

Heh DoH.

Keep the comments coming!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
couple things B,

on the fist vid of u vs shiek at 3:57-4:00 that was insane...I loved it. You Falco is really good I want to play ya now even more good job ...and also... how did yall get the vidz so clear....what software and how did yall record... it look really crystal clear.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
VCR...what kind are u serious....? thats erxceptionally good quality/
Yea, it's just a cassette tape from a VCR. I used an AV to USB translator to get the info to my comp. It has ridiculous quality. Uncompressed, straight out of the device each match is 1.5 Gigs! Only after you encode them do they get smaller (and less clear, etc...) My only beef with my setup is that every so often it'll make the sound a second late. It really is my fault for not checking to see if it were good before posting though. :)

Yea, B-Will. I saw that Omar was really hard to hit. It's harder to camp on him when he can do it almost as well.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
You play a great Falco. I watched the first two videos, and I'm quite impressed. Your SHL's are spot on. Keep up the great work and post more videos! :]

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
For a second I thought Peach was going to comeback in the first video.

Nice Falco though, good SHL. I don't really have much advice since I don't main Falco, but still, good stuff.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
heh yoshi, i never told you that you had to compliment me i just wanted you to comment. :laugh:

anyways, thanks for the comments guys. keep them coming!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Yea, it's just a cassette tape from a VCR. I used an AV to USB translator to get the info to my comp. It has ridiculous quality. Uncompressed, straight out of the device each match is 1.5 Gigs! Only after you encode them do they get smaller (and less clear, etc...) My only beef with my setup is that every so often it'll make the sound a second late. It really is my fault for not checking to see if it were good before posting though. :)

Yea, B-Will. I saw that Omar was really hard to hit. It's harder to camp on him when he can do it almost as well.
You my friend own in life...nice vid quality...and nice playa playa skills B. ^_^'

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Pretty nice Falco, Will. You ad the rest of AZ should come to HOST2, or at least the next MLG in Texas. I wanna play that Falco. :) Also, Omar's sheik is sexy as hell omg. <3

Ryan-K

Smash Master
your falco is really nice. You had good control of your lasers and you did good against Omar which is a feat in of itself so gj man

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'm a friend of V3ctorMan's

Your Falco is AWESOME!!! You could probably beat V3ctorMan, I wanna see that match badly. You should play him. It'd be pretty good.

D1

Banned via Administration
I thoroughly enjoyed the vids ^_^. I wasn't aware that there were other great Falcos alongside 4word down in AZ good shiz B-Wiill! I <3'ed ur spaced ftilt usage and ur spot on fsmashes (when u predict that they will roll onto the stage behind you). Also good matches against Omar : ( @ the SD on YS tho...those are the breaks v_v.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'm a friend of V3ctorMan's

Your Falco is AWESOME!!! You could probably beat V3ctorMan, I wanna see that match badly. You should play him. It'd be pretty good.
Wow, don't listen to him, I had no idea that my cousin had got on my account. My cousin's gay don't listen to him. he quit Smash for Halo, and he's not even good at halo. Sorry for that he's only here for Xmas Break. Little crap. lol He's cool though.

B-Will that's not nice to say. You hurt my feelings, I'm deeply hurt now *sniff*
Fine so it's like that huh. But I'd say the same thing if I were you.
Nobody admits to anyone that someone is better than them. I wouldn't admit it even if they were better than I and I wouldn't want anyone else to lol. I like that.

Top Bottom