• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NetBattle Registry

MeThOd

Smash Rookie
Name: MeThOd / aDORKable
Times: usually daily
Server: Paradox arena before noc closed it, but now Dark Tournament most of the time. On the rare occasion, pokerealm or smogon.

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
Name: Keatsta, LCKeatsta
Servers: Smogon, Nsider's Server, random other li'l servers.
I play OU, no Ubers.
Arcanine ftw.

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
Shrowser2 (Shrowser was on other computer, changed computers)
Server- Smogon

I'm usually on twice a day, less if something comes up. Beware my DDance Salamence. I don't fight any ubers, including legendaries and semi-legendaries, like Suicune and Regirock. But I can't tell, so I beat the crap out of them anyway. :p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sn = bloteshame
server = smogon

i have lots of teams. one is just too boring. i have like 3 standard ou teams, a UU, an NU, an 00ber, and even an unevolved team. they're all quite different and fun. i normally play late at night, maybe around 10-12 pacific.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
outofdashdwz
usually on my UU or my NU, but will do standards or ubers if requested... Also will do theme team battles... Always Smogon.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Username:Falco&Victory
Server:Will be smogon soon

When I try to go to start battling,a message pops up saying the server is down and will soon be up.Are you also having tis problem currently,or is my computer just retarted?

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Username: Zero FX
Server: Smogon

I think they fixed the problem in the smogon server because it runs fine here.

Khanczar

Smash Ace
I need some help.

I went and downloaded the actual netbattle thing, but it didn't work. At all. Is it because I am using a mac? Is there any specific software you need to use netbattle?

Anything will be greatly appreciated

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
Name: (eLiTe 3)IMRC
Server: pokerealm aka 68.14.188.130 but i will be on smogon when it's back for me
Time frame: I'm on a lot

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Username: Tails chao. (With a tag at the end if it's not OU,)

Server: Smogon/AA's Mod Server.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey, this is a little off topic, but do you know if there is a version of net battle avalible for mac? Because, despite me loving net battle, my mac won't run it.

Many thanks to whoever answers me.

Edit: By the way, what's up with smogon.com?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I tried to get NetBattle just now, but the website isn't working...Is it just my computer or can someone confirm this?

HydroKirby

Smash Cadet
Sure RSBot is dead but you can be sure that Diamond/Pearl Bot will be out long before Netbattle updates itself to DP. =/
NetBattle will NEVER get updated to D/P, let alone updated at all. If you haven't noticed, NB's creator, tvsian, no longer cares about NB. That's why Smogon is working on the new Competitor (in preparation for D/P).

I'd appear on Smogon and whatever Battle Arena decides to go named as. My name is always, ALWAYS HydroKirby. What? I'm a record *****.

Lately, I've been on my new laptop which I got super-recently. It doesn't have NB and the only 2 sites that let you download it are stupid. Smogon is going through a re-format and the only section thaqt works in that site is the seperate PokeMon strategies. tvsian's site hasn't been updated in ages and now the 2 mirrors you download from have gone stupid.

Expect me on today (Friday) cuz I'm gonna try and transfer it from my home computer to my laptop.

EDIT: NetBattle went stupid on me cuz I deleted some unimportant files. Well, I'll be back in the game when Smogon realizes its download link goes nowhere.

akaean

Smash Rookie
Rubysoho / akaean

server: Battle Mountain. its the best ever you should come.

Kochiha

Smash Journeyman
One of four: Kochiha, Kochiha(Gardevoir), Tsunekazu, and Nick the Ace Face. I don't seem to regular any specific servers anymore, but I used to be a big PokeRealm goer.

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
ah94nintendo
I'm new, I haven't really picked a server yet.

Please PM me because I'm looking for a challenge, and I don't know anyone who likes Pokemon :(.

Top Bottom