• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
to orange's question, not a clue... it makes no sense to me...

when will they make another LoZ game that is on the wii, has good graphics, and uses nearly all weapons acquired in every game? I wanna see the jumping cape thingy used in a wii game, even though it seems useless...

Uffe

Smash Hero
I'm not upset about the trains. But I'm kind of upset that it looks somewhat similar to Phantom Hourglass. Okay, it's not the look that upsets me, but the fact that there are Phantoms in there.

NessBrawler

Smash Cadet
*SPOILERS*

but zelda is a phantom in this game (at times) so how do you hate zelda

*END SPOILERS*
also i wasn'tthe only one who thought that was a rope snake. God i hope vthis game has more items you can use then ph (that game was good but too litttle variety for zelda)

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
No DS. I don't care about train Link. I don't care about any new, hyped games because I'm too poor to afford the current gen systems and I'll never play said games.

Uffe

Smash Hero
My friend is the same way. He said everything after Ocarina of Time got boring to him.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
TP was very beautiful and fun, but it was ridiculously easy to beat. Hardest challenge for me was the 50 floors of basement monsters.

And Zelda is extremely hot in TP. She's smokin' as a brunette.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I like tp... It's not as good as oot, but it's not bad...
MM was ok, but getting all the masks and the lack of dungeons was annoying.
The oracle of ages and seasons were great IMO for the gameboy, but the latest games have been pretty bad. I would like the challenge in video games, which seems to be lacking everywhere except GoW and DMC...

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
TP was okay. It wasn't really great, though I enjoyed playing it. It was just too easy. OoT was good when I was still young, but it's not as amazing nowadays. I do love Master Quest, however. MM was good, but some parts of it I found really annoying. The handhelds were always fun. I love Ages and Seasons.

I just think Zelda games are too easy these days.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Video games are just easier these days in general. TP had good music, good graphics and good storyline. However, the bosses were too easy to beat. I'd say the only boss I actually had fun fighting was Zant.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Games got easier in order for the industry to appeal to people who are less skilled in them... It makes more money because the Skilled are still buying the easy games and the Skill-Less aren't Crying.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I understand that videogames are getting easier these days. I just wish they put in difficulty settings or something. I wasn't even afraid of death in TP, not even during the final boss because he only did like, 1 heart per hit. Maybe if there was a difficulty to turn up the damage or something. Options are always nice. =]

Also, if they did a remake of TP but made it harder, sort of like Master Quest for OoT, I would so buy it.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Twilight Princess is not a Wii Zelda game IMO. It's a GameCube game they releases WITH the launch of the Wii to make it look even more appealing.

The Wind Waker was a bit fun, except for sailing for long periods of time and having to get all the triforce shards and pay Tingle almost 300 rupees for each scroll.

Ocarina of Time was amazing. I love every temple, the Water Temple the most.

Majora's Mask was terrible IMO as well, the story just didn't fit a sequel to OoT very well.

Twilight Princess had a lot of moments where it looked pretty then I looked at again and noticed GameCube graphics. That and I REALLY had hoped for spoken lines, not from Link, Zelda or Ganon, but from the townspeople.

In short, I think OoT is the best. I'm very disappointed at the newer games, hopefully the new one for Wii will be good.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Majora's Mask was amazing and can be considered one of the deepest video games of all time. The only real problem it has is that it's not long enough.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Ocarina of Time was amazing. I love every temple, the Water Temple the most.
You're in a reeeeeeeeal small minority, I bet. =P

Not that I hate the Water Temple. It just takes forever to do. It really is tedious.

My favorite temple is probably the Spirit Temple. I really liked the design, and you get the Mirror Shield in it. I love the Mirror Shield's design. I have a sort of love/hate relationship with it in Master Quest though. It's stupidly hard, but I really liked the difficulty despite it making me want to claw my eyes out.

Majora's Mask was okay. I think I'm kind of biased against it because I hate some of the parts in it. Mainly, the Goron mask part of the Moon thing. You all know what I'm talking about. >_>''

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
You're in a reeeeeeeeal small minority, I bet. =P

Not that I hate the Water Temple. It just takes forever to do. It really is tedious.

My favorite temple is probably the Spirit Temple. I really liked the design, and you get the Mirror Shield in it. I love the Mirror Shield's design. I have a sort of love/hate relationship with it in Master Quest though. It's stupidly hard, but I really liked the difficulty despite it making me want to claw my eyes out.

Majora's Mask was okay. I think I'm kind of biased against it because I hate some of the parts in it. Mainly, the Goron mask part of the Moon thing. You all know what I'm talking about. >_>''
Oh I already know I'm in one for liking the Water Temple :p

And lol, I heard the only temple they really couldn't make any harder was the Water Temple.

Though I think my favorite song from Ocarina of Time was just the original Song of Time. I thought it sounded nice.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Oh I already know I'm in one for liking the Water Temple :p

And lol, I heard the only temple they really couldn't make any harder was the Water Temple.

Though I think my favorite song from Ocarina of Time was just the original Song of Time. I thought it sounded nice.
They actually used reverse psychology on the Water Temple and made it easier, at least to me. There were some hard parts, but it was easier/shorter overall. They really made the Spirit Temple stupidly hard. You had to check legitimately EVERY corner for something to shoot. There were even trap rooms behind locked doors that did nothing but trick you into thinking there was some purpose. There were hidden enemies you needed to kill, everything. It's really hard on the first run. Once you know where things are, it's a bit less worrisome.

My favorite song is probably Saria's Song. I can nearly play it on a Xylophone.

@Sage: No, I actually didn't know. Last I did it I was like, 7. :laugh:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Havent played it in a while, but Im almost absolutely certain theres some hair pulling turns u need to make an some jumps. I can vaguely remember a turn that drove me nuts that I fell off of repeatedly.

OOT = Teh bestest

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Havent played it in a while, but Im almost absolutely certain theres some hair pulling turns u need to make an some jumps. I can vaguely remember a turn that drove me nuts that I fell off of repeatedly.

OOT = Teh bestest
Yay EB360, another OoT fan. (yeah there's a lot of them :laugh: )

You know what I just remembered? The part in Majora's Mask where you have to stop the aliens from getting the cows. -_- I hated that part so much, even with time sped up.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
That was so much fun.

It seems to me you guys dislike anything difficult, oh wait you play brawl.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
That part really scared me when I was little. I was like "Aliens!" And I really freaked out as I was shooting them down.

I looked up a video of the Goron thing and there were some tight turns you had to make. I don't really mind difficulty as long as it's not for stupid reasons, like dumb controls and stuff. It was stupid hard to steer that Goron. =[

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
That was so much fun.

It seems to me you guys dislike anything difficult, oh wait you play brawl.
Objection. I love MegaMan and the original Castlevania.

The only thing that scared me in OoT was the first time I saw a Re-Dead and it screamed at me. I almost pee'd my pants.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The ghost shooting is easy.

Slow down time and don't ride Epona wear the bunny hood. It's a lot easier without Epona.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The ghost shooting is easy.

Slow down time and don't ride Epona wear the bunny hood. It's a lot easier without Epona.
Wouldn't it take longer if you slowed down time? And you can ride Epona during that? O.o

I never had any trouble with it, it just sorta freaked me out when I was little. >.<

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
It will be longer BUT the ghost will walk SLOWER.

Epona can mess up your aim just bunny hood it's fast enough.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Ocarina of Time is a good game, but one of those overrated games if you ask me. I think part of the reason people really liked it is because it was the first 3D Zelda game. I liked Majora's Mask a whole lot more, though. And I like how people I knew four years ago hated Majora's Mask and now suddenly say it's a good game.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
^^^
I never even knew that existed.

thsage, I love challenge, but repeatedly doing one part because of one little difficult area can get annoying at times.
For some reason, the ghost shooting was so easy for me, and I completed it so quickly, I can BARELY remember it. You just had to protect the farm with arrows from what I recall.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Don't touch you must trust... Something like that... Hold forward basically.

The game is easy and isn't annoying if you are patient and do everything right.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I need to play both of them again. It's been so long, but I have neither game anymore...

I never got to play Master Quest either... well I did when I was like 8 but I got stuck shortly after arriving at Castle Town.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
OoT is great, never got master quest, MM is easy, but worth the fun. Oracle of ages/seasons were annoying as ****, only because of the trading stuff... I would be really far and couldn't proceed any further because I forgot completely what I had to do with them. Other than that thEy were good. The original is one of the most fun games ever... Play that again and you will understand. TP has good music, graphics, items, but it's lacking the ocarina... Phantom hourglass sucks, minish cap was too easy, wind waker was fun... Needs another great, challenging, loz...

Uffe

Smash Hero
I was alright with Phantom Hourglass. It kind of got repetitive. The Minish Cap was a great game!

Top Bottom