• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Nido

ily Sebby
I'm sorry for your situation Koko, as long as you accept Green Ness into your heart.

Also, how do I quote posts now?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'm sorry for your situation Koko, as long as you accept Green Ness into your heart.

Also, how do I quote posts now?
Next to the 'like' button there is a 'reply' button.

If you want to quote something from pages back you can copy the message, go to the current page and paste, or alternately for a quote that allows you to see the original message you can click the 'reply' button on that page, copy what appears in the text box at the bottom and paste it on this page?

Actually it doesn't even require you to post replies on the current page, so you only need to copy-paste as many times as you need to go to different pages, if you know what I mean. :)

Nido

ily Sebby
Next to the 'like' button there is a 'reply' button.

If you want to quote something from pages back you can copy the message, go to the current page and paste, or alternately for a quote that allows you to see the original message you can click the 'reply' button on that page, copy what appears in the text box at the bottom and paste it on this page?

Actually it doesn't even require you to post replies on the current page, so you only need to copy-paste as many times as you need to go to different pages, if you know what I mean. :)

Ah so that's how. Thanks

Kokomaniac

Smash Journeyman
Someone should make a thread only for those who have accepted green ness into their hearts, it's about time we distincted who in the ness community is truly elite.

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
I accepted green Ness as second best a long time ago, and realized that using blue Ness was stupid of me :D
No offense smurfs :3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I can excuse your second best placement since you at least acknowledge that Green Ness is fantastic.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
What if someone was color blind and could not enjoy the glory of Green Ness ?
There's treatments for that.

I actually knew a guy who was so colourblind, he very literally saw the world in black and white. He was born with it, so he didn't know what colour was like. He didn't wanna get it fixed though because he'd heard of a guy in a similar situation who got his fixed and committed suicide within like 3 days because he thought the world was too "****ed up" (and I quote that). @.@

Oh also... green ness.... ehhhhh....

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Yall are wrong... Green Fox is the best! :troll: Now that is out of the way, anyone here who likes the original Ness because he is so original and unique...

Well, back to silence I will go....

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
for me:

1.) Green ness in 4th controller port
2.) Saturn Ness
3.) Bee suit ness
4.) Original
5.) Blue
6.) White

green too good guys. give up

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like how Luco posts in Green yet he wont accept our prominent overlord.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
50% is not a passing grade.
Don't get me wrong, green is my favourite colour.

I just feel unnatural going any other colour than normal on everyone.

And if I had to go non-original i'd go saturn before anything else. Then i'd talk. Green may be my favourite colour but green NESS isn't my favourite costume.

Not my least liked though.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Why didn't I get a like? :/ I am kidding. Anyways, green colors seem to be the best color for the most part but I just prefer the original for some reason... May be no one staying original contributes to it...

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Koko if you can't forgive me then I will go Marth and hunt you down and death release you XP
My list is this:
1) Saturn
2) Green
3)Original
4)Fuel
(huge gap)
5)Bumblebee
6)That barfy-smurfy thing
Again no offense to the smurfs

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Same here actually.
But I suck with Marth so that was totally a joke but I can't think of anything else to threaten you with so I guess I will have Koko eternally hating me :ohwell:

Top Bottom