• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
*sends in King to save Eagle* ...what do you mean he'snot Lassie?!
Throw more dogs and eventually they'll pile up high enough for me to just step out of the well by standing on them. xD
(sickening thought.)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Cool, the more mains the better. By the end of the year we should hopefully amass enough mains from each and every character board. :O

In other news, just got my first year uni grades in.

BIO: A
CHEM: A
BIO2: A
CHEM 2: B+
PHYSICS: (LOL, I dropped it for next year)
CALC 1: B- (I hate you)
CALC 2: B (so much better teacher)
TECH WRITING: B (What a boring class)
Geo: C (scratch that, its 10X worse than anything i've ever had to endure. SO BORING)

EDIT: WHY DID DAJAYMAN GET BANNED.
D:
He got banned for spamming on a really large and annoying scale. Also WTF getting a C in Geo *slap*. Nah I'm jk, it sounds really boring...and wow don't drop out of Physics, it's easy bro.

The art teacher.
Excuse me, no.

Yink removes pony avatar; thread dies.

I think there's some correlation here between MLP and living.
MLP is bad and I prefer my cool avatar.

TYSON. <3

PKNintendo

Smash Master
PK NINTENDO!!!! o.O

HI!!! xD
I haven't seen you in so long!

Ness still hasn't advanced as much as everyone wanted him to. :(

Seems like you're doing fairly well in school. GJ.

I hope I rock my freshman year. I'm taking Calc3 and Physics E'n'M. xD Double E ftw? maybe?

I SD'd with PK Flash today. :( I jump and accidentally slipped offstage... :'(
Long time no see Eagle ;)
Its not that big of a deal if Ness hasn't advanced. Hell midtier tournaments are starting up...!

He got banned for spamming on a really large and annoying scale. Also WTF getting a C in Geo *slap*. Nah I'm jk, it sounds really boring...and wow don't drop out of Physics, it's easy bro.
Hehe I remember you telling me about that. I'm going to forget and ask you guys anyway :o

Geology is the lamest thing in existance. I didn't even go to 90% of my classes, it was THAT bad. Physics was HARD, everybody practically failed their midterms and exams so the teacher had to pass everyone to not look bad. Frankly I had enough.

Edit: This MLP infestation is fascinating. I've watched the show, its a pretty good kids show (like fosters home / powerpuff girls level) but christ its not that good...

Uffe

Smash Hero
I thought FOW dropped Ness for Meta Knight. I just got a message from FOW saying that it was Z using his account and made a blog about that. Whew! If it had been FOW who really wrote that, I'd be kind of sad. It's saddening to see a Ness main go, though. That's why I'm hoping you all stay with him in the next Smash game. Boy, do I hope he's a lot better in the next one!

Uffe

Smash Hero
I'm hoping in the next Smash game that he's able to cancel his PK Thunder like Snake could cancel his Nikita. I'm also hoping he has the movement of Wario. That is some great air game. I also hope he can constantly reuse PK Thunder when he's returning just in case someone steps on his PK Thunder.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm actually not too infuriated over the fact that ness is partly gimp-able. All you gotta do is keep your second jump for as long as possible and use it when you're sure you will make it back to the stage with only the second jump being used.

_clinton

Smash Master
I'm actually not too infuriated over the fact that ness is partly gimp-able. All you gotta do is keep your second jump for as long as possible and use it when you're sure you will make it back to the stage with only the second jump being used.
The only thing that infuriates me about Ness being gimp-able is that pretty much every major brawl hack out there seems to think that he is the only character that should be gimp-able it seems.

Granted Ness hacks have been cool in their own ways (PK Flash causing status affects for example on top of being bigger, faster, and more).

Oh and unlimited PKT1 is still my biggest wish for Ness as far as actual improvements could go. My 2nd biggest wish is that Ness would use Rockin/other PK he has/EB has in general and that for his final smash he would throw out omega level PK moves for a while.

So how about talking about smash 4 some?

Dair=Full PK paralysis if hit on ground + still a powerful sender if used in air like in Brawl

Dash attack=actual brain shock animation for it, DI is flipped if hit with all 3 parts for a few seconds.

How about some new B moves?

B during grab=PK hypnosis

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
@Clinton, I see what you mean about the hacks. It's stupid. :(

The idea for the final smash would be cool. xD
PK Fire is basically a key part of ness in smash now...
PK Flash SUCKS! Either change it to have quick, uncharged speed (like just a bit faster than PKT/PKFire take to come out) and the ability to paralyze on minimal charge (like less than a second or maybe smaller of it charging) or replace it with a completely different move (slingshot, anyone? Rockin' variation?)
PKT will NEVER be given it's head invincibility. I would appreciate a heightened ability to move around after it being hit though... or a better way of keeping people away from you if you want to recover. An odd thing I was thinking of for PKT is having it so that you could direct it outward from yourself at different spots rather than have it always come out the top of ness' head. It would make for some CRAZY technique in recovering as Ness.
keep BThrow knockback, plz.
Adjust DThrow ever so slightly so that DThrow > Nair or something is a perfect combo.
FIX THE MINOR TIME-SPACING ISSUE BETWEEN THE SECOND AND THIRD HIT OF THE JAB COMBO FOR NESS!!! THAT IS SO ANNOYING!
longer DTilt.... I need that so bad.
Wider UTilt....
Quicker FTilt.... maybe longer....
All aerials are good, except less landing lag on Nair so that it doesn't suck to use.
Dash attack is good, but maybe speed up the hits so that they have more potential to combo into each other.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Have fun in Wales.

Also, I wouldn't eat those magic truffles, we've seen what happens in Mother 3 D:

Uffe

Smash Hero
You just gave me a great idea, Clinton. It'd be awesome if PK Flash could cause some status changes. I doubt it'll happen, but give it the effects of Luigi's Final Smash if not fully charged.

Have fun BluePSI!

_clinton

Smash Master
You just gave me a great idea, Clinton. It'd be awesome if PK Flash could cause some status changes. I doubt it'll happen, but give it the effects of Luigi's Final Smash if not fully charged.

Have fun BluePSI!
PK flash has been given some status affects in mods like Brawl minus. It is pretty cool there.

I've wanted Flash to hit characters like a ducking Kirby right next to Ness when he uses it as far as for range goes.

I liked the idea of PKT coming out in different spots on Ness, that **** would be pretty hard to master though I bet. I also want PKT to be like PKT in Melee, where the free PKT can hurt anyone (so Ness could use the tail to avoid being gimped some if you get my point).

Also people, I have wifi again so I can play online now again.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeah uh, word on the grapevine is Shaky/FOW were in the same pool (lol..), and they took 1st(FOW) and 2nd (Shaky) seeds which is great.

I believe FOW beat Shaky then, but used MK which is, once again, what everyone has been telling me.

Basically Ness looks pretty good at Genesis right now.

EDIT: The bracket wasn't made when you asked Eagle, and uh I'm not sure if they have it done yet or not, but just check the dbrgenesis website on the OP of the tournament listing. :)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
FOW is not a ness main
Agreed. He isn't dedicated to ness... but then again, it's near impossible to win with ONLY ness.

I'm picking up D3 for Marth and DK only. Those MUs are just stupid now. >.<

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Wow thanks a lot Tyson, way to make them LOSE. Nah I'm jk bro. Also FOW placed one spot higher than Shaky did (though I don't know those placements). I'm pretty sure Shaky went all Ness, FOW used MK and Ness.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I liked the idea of PKT coming out in different spots on Ness, that **** would be pretty hard to master though I bet. I also want PKT to be like PKT in Melee, where the free PKT can hurt anyone (so Ness could use the tail to avoid being gimped some if you get my point).
I was saying that if PK Thunder is tampered with by a character trying to gimp him, he should be able to use PK Thunder again instead of just falling to oblivion. It would then shut people up about, "Just gimp Ness, that's the match-up there."

@ Bartolon: Just because you use different characters doesn't mean you don't have a main.

And I thought Genesis 2 was over. What the hell, man? I'm missing out!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
FOW uses majority Ness lol.
Yeah from what I've seen lately, it's mostly Ness. In tournament I believe he did use MK quite a bit though from what I heard.

Shaky went 100% Ness though. Hmm...if I had to put labels on them, I'd say Shaky is definitely better as a Ness main, but FOW might be better as a player.

Who knows. Placing 1 away from each other and getting 1st/2nd seed in the same pool doesn't really shed a lot of light. Shaky's traveled a lot more than FOW and has much more noticeable winnings. Doesn't mean FOW can't catch up though.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I never SD. xP

I've been able to consistently recover against anything without screwing up... Offline.

Online is a different story. dX

Oh, I don't include when I get legitimately gimped. (I only get gimped if I'm partly under the stage, b/c otherwise I'll at least land on the stage slightly.)

I bet shaky is much better than I am in terms of PKT. I'm trying to get better in that respect.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Mr. Doom you seem to be visiting us a lot lately. Welcome.

Curse you for making me love Serperior..

Top Bottom